[mod] Carnalitas Slavery Expansion

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I had about 200 slaves in the old system. now I have 21 listed sex laves. The other 200 are listed as courtiers.

Did that happen after you used my Interaction for save-games (right click on yourself)?

1 hour ago, LordDGP said:

Did that happen after you used my Interaction for save-games (right click on yourself)?

I got a new list after that but some are still in the courtier list despite doing nothing.

Edited by xyzxyz
5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Befor it was just a neverending list of slaves under the relations tab. Now it looks like this. 1114 in the slave list and another 901 slaves (it's sorted by char trait) in the courtiers list.image.png.5993064422ac9d64ff90f7d1de2a86a0.png

I am surprised how many slaves you have.

Is this number correct? Did you have so many slaves before? If yes, it is working as intended.

With my mod all slaves which did not have a job (like prostitute) will be listed as court slaves under my slaves tab. You can then assign roles as you see fit.

As I don't want to edit the courtier list (would impact compatibility), slaves will be listed there as well since they are part of your court.

Edited by LordDGP
24 minutes ago, LordDGP said:

I am surprised how many slaves you have.

Is this number correct? Did you have so many slaves before? If yes, it is working as intended.

With my mod all slaves which did not have a job (like prostitute) will be listed as court slaves under my slaves tab. You can then assign roles as you see fit.

As I don't want to edit the courtier list as well (would impact compatibility), slaves will be listed there as well since they are part of your court.

A certain sex slaves auto-birth feature from another mod ran wild for 200 years^^. That and I like to take trophies from all my wars like princesses and younger Queens.  But yeah, the number is more or less correct.

Had a question about your mid, why is it that you can train children as slave soldiers? I'm gave it a try and one kid outright disappeared or maybe died. I wasn't the ward so I missed it. I guess it's okay. Like early knighthood so to speak. Love your mod. The tabs in the ui that show who's doing what helps so much for organization. I use it as an artist and just for fun. I try to draw out all the characters in my court. Although with your mod there's way too many now ??. But its okay since it ended up helping my economy (forced labor and trading slaves). Wouldn't know what to add to this mod. The court position thing I asked for isn't necessary I think anymore. I just pin whomever is the main slave and have at it. 

Had a question about your mid, why is it that you can train children as slave soldiers? I'm gave it a try and one kid outright disappeared or maybe died. I wasn't the ward so I missed it. I guess it's okay. Like early knighthood so to speak. Love your mod. The tabs in the ui that show who's doing what helps so much for organization. I use it as an artist and just for fun. I try to draw out all the characters in my court. Although with your mod there's way too many now ??. But its okay since it ended up helping my economy (forced labor and trading slaves). Wouldn't know what to add to this mod. The court position thing I asked for isn't necessary I think anymore. I just pin whomever is the main slave and have at it. 

Oh and another thing, would it be possible to do a "slave market mod". I know we have something like it in the decision tab. What I'm looking is something tells me what a slave is worth. It doesn't seem like they're worth much (I guess depends on traits and skills). Also it would be nice if we can convert slaves to lowborns. I do it myself but it would be nice to have an option for it. Like say one has over 100 slaves. And they wanted to get rid of a percentage of them. It would be nice to have a court event or something to just help speed things along. 

On 8/2/2022 at 9:14 PM, ptp190 said:

Oh and another thing, would it be possible to do a "slave market mod". I know we have something like it in the decision tab. What I'm looking is something tells me what a slave is worth. It doesn't seem like they're worth much (I guess depends on traits and skills). Also it would be nice if we can convert slaves to lowborns. I do it myself but it would be nice to have an option for it. Like say one has over 100 slaves. And they wanted to get rid of a percentage of them. It would be nice to have a court event or something to just help speed things along. 

may not the slaves, but the children of the slaves should be lowborn

On 8/2/2022 at 2:28 PM, haeherfeder said:

may add for sadistic characters the ability to torture slaves.

edit: also, it looks like abdicate destroys the house and dynasty head calculation, but could be an other mod or something like that.

I think I had two abdicate mods that had this issue. I had to turn several mods off just because I liked this one more. The others interfered with it. These being those that were ui focused 

1 hour ago, SiennaA said:

Has anyone else noticed that they can't have regular people as knights? Only seems to allow slave soldiers. I tried disabling this mod and it went back to normal so I'm pretty sure this mod is causing it

Just tested again and can assure you that unless you use no other mod like DTR that edits the same files it will work as expected.

Could assign just fine, with and without Knight Manager.

6 hours ago, LordDGP said:

Just tested again and can assure you that unless you use no other mod like DTR that edits the same files it will work as expected.

Could assign just fine, with and without Knight Manager.

Thanks! Found the issue, was the Sex and Immortality mod

On 8/2/2022 at 5:34 AM, xyzxyz said:

Befor it was just a neverending list of slaves under the relations tab. Now it looks like this. 1114 in the slave list and another 901 slaves (it's sorted by char trait) in the courtiers list.image.png.5993064422ac9d64ff90f7d1de2a86a0.png

That's a lot of slaves my gosh. I try to breed all of mine ?. I can only maintain less than 100 at a time before I get lost. 

I have two sex slave decisions in my game for slaves. One is the one with the symbol (yours) and one only is a badly translated exe sentence. Not sure where it comes from though. I think they somehow interfer with each other. Sorry, my base game is in german

Edit: I think it might be Sex Slaves for Carnalitas 0.1.1.1 .

image.png.11ceaf7d8e4f45f1a288c3f3ac151f81.png

Edited by xyzxyz
4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I have two sex slave decisions in my game for slaves. One is the one with the symbol (yours) and one only is a badly translated exe sentence. Not sure where it comes from though. I think they somehow interfer with each other. Sorry, my base game is in german

Edit: I think it might be Sex Slaves for Carnalitas 0.1.1.1 .

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.11ceaf7d8e4f45f1a288c3f3ac151f81.png

Carnss = Sex Slaves for Carnalitas

I would turn that mod off.

Okay so its not a big issue but I noticed. I have maybe 3 generations of bred slaves. The 3rd generation now has the bastard founder trait after having children of their own. They are no longer low born. Why might they have that? This is still with me maintaining just your mod. I don't mind switching them to low born myself. Once again not a big issue. The funny thing that happened was there was a smallpox epidemic. I had to imprison and banish a handful before it spread. Dismissing slaves somehow almost made a bunch of them go with their relative. Posting this part to make sure players know do not dismiss slaves who are close relatives. Imprison and banish if they're sick.

Edited by ptp190
18 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Yeah, my game is very slow at this point. I won't make that mistake again.

When you breed them it's way more rewarding. If you get them educated by a norse or Breton character, they also get great stats. If your court tutor is either of these two cultures and you have a university you also get way better Stat rolls. If they're martial focused males, you also get better chances of them turning into better slave soldiers (knights). Combine with unlimited wards mod you make a factory of whatever you need. Be aware, more intrigue Stat slaves causes problems. Murderous lot that ends up killing everyone. One killed my court physician and the other somehow murdered my lover ingame. It was funny.