[mod] Carnalitas Slavery Expansion

47 minutes ago, LordDGP said:

Just like I said:

• Slave Recruits are minors in preparation to be soldiers
  • Slave soldiers can be used as knights in your army
  • Slave commanders can be set as commanders of your army (both regardless of gender).

They level up the longer they are military slaves.

Thanks. All I need now is to remember them the next time I have a war. ?

On 6/26/2022 at 11:57 PM, LordDGP said:

I will, but I won't make one for every mod in existence. For that I created the tutorial in the mod description :)

Will upload a compatch for physical attributes soon.

Hi! Physical attributes is updated, can you please create compatch for this.

So I been wondering after getting some time on your mod. The chances for a person accepting a sex slave seemed low. This is tested on 10 male characters to 10 female ones. Also what makes it more likely that a character would accept the gift? Is it character personality traits? Also could there be a force option? With a negative opinion penalty to both sides? Example being on slave is my son (player father/slave mom) who is supposed to accept gift with his sister (slave father/slave mom). Lastly, it didn't happen much that the female slave ended up having a child. The ones who were prostitutes ended up having more children as opposed to the sex slave ones whom of which I was gifting to my knights. 

58 minutes ago, R3g1cide said:

@LordDGP thanks for making the compatibility patch, but i can't download. When i click on your main mod page "download this file" . Where is file located?

Sorry, had to edit the page description first. Compatch now available for download.

1 hour ago, ptp190 said:

So I been wondering after getting some time on your mod. The chances for a person accepting a sex slave seemed low. This is tested on 10 male characters to 10 female ones. Also what makes it more likely that a character would accept the gift? Is it character personality traits? Also could there be a force option? With a negative opinion penalty to both sides? Example being on slave is my son (player father/slave mom) who is supposed to accept gift with his sister (slave father/slave mom). Lastly, it didn't happen much that the female slave ended up having a child. The ones who were prostitutes ended up having more children as opposed to the sex slave ones whom of which I was gifting to my knights. 

Currently the calculation mainly looks after the attraction value, which is increased by my leveled up sex slave modifier, the prostitute trait, the beauty traits, the seducer trait etc.

My newest update lets you use hooks as well.

To level up a sex slave, simply demand sex with them or offer them to each other (with birth control active if you want to avoid pregnancy). They have a chance of leveling up after any sex interaction with anybody.

Regarding pregnancy I use the same carn_had_sex_with_effect call like the „Make Love“ interaction or the prostitutes. The pregnancy chance is about 30%.

Edited by LordDGP
9 hours ago, LordDGP said:

Currently the calculation mainly looks after the attraction value, which is increased by my leveled up sex slave modifier, the prostitute trait, the beauty traits, the seducer trait etc.

My newest update lets you use hooks as well.

To level up a sex slave, simply demand sex with them or offer them to each other (with birth control active if you want to avoid pregnancy). They have a chance of leveling up after any sex interaction with anybody.

Regarding pregnancy I use the same carn_had_sex_with_effect call like the „Make Love“ interaction or the prostitutes. The pregnancy chance is about 30%.

I see. The mod is excellent. I didn't know it was about attractiveness. That I guess will have to be more thought out on my end. I was just throwing them on mass at my knights hoping I get more of them. Like a factory for mamluks of sorts. It's kind of nice since I balances well with raiding. You pay your slaves a fee for whatever wages or lodgings they might need and you get prestige. I works out pretty nice. Also the more a realm grows you can potentially get more slaves fund either your economy or themselves. Great system that isn't too overpowered like how it was before with just prostitution. 

1 hour ago, Durante said:

Thank you for this quality mod! Could you include the choose gender option for lovers as well?

I decided against it, as the in-game explanation for the interaction just like birth control is that you order your servants to put your wife/daughter/slave on a certain diet.

A lover is not part of your court, mostly married to somebody else. How would your lover explain it to their spouse?

Maybe I am putting too much thought into it.

You can put the gender focus on yourself though, the game will prioritize the mother's gender focus and consider the father's if none is set.

You can remove it once the mother is pregnant.

Edited by LordDGP
30 minutes ago, ptp190 said:

I see. The mod is excellent. I didn't know it was about attractiveness. That I guess will have to be more thought out on my end. I was just throwing them on mass at my knights hoping I get more of them. Like a factory for mamluks of sorts. It's kind of nice since I balances well with raiding. You pay your slaves a fee for whatever wages or lodgings they might need and you get prestige. I works out pretty nice. Also the more a realm grows you can potentially get more slaves fund either your economy or themselves. Great system that isn't too overpowered like how it was before with just prostitution. 

Thank you for your feedback! :)

I agree that the slave types balance each other out. Sex Slaves and Military Slaves cost money, which gets generated by your Labour Slaves and Slave Prostitutes.

I will need more feedback on the overall balance, since that is the part I am most unsure of: Do I earn/lose too much money, is one slave type too easy/difficult to maintain etc.

Thanks for the great mod, it really ads flavor to the slave aspect and acctualy meaning and purpose of your slaves beside being your sex slaves that is ?

I don't know if is my end but maybe there are  some issues with dress undress part, when slave is ready and it comes to you for relaxing ? sometimes and most often your character stays naked some time untill some other event take place, like make love or something and it comes back to normal, didnt had this issue before 

Also as a suggestion I think u should remove the bastard trait from the children of your sex slaves, i mean they are your sex slaves!!! Is ok for prostitutes or if u are not their father

Also I think the soldier slave is a bit over priced, had one super blessed one like 30 martial and 30 prowess and it costed above 30 gold.... Just that single one... 

Nevertheless great mod, thanks ?

1 hour ago, LordDGP said:

Thank you for your feedback! :)

I agree that the slave types balance each other out. Sex Slaves and Military Slaves cost money, which gets generated by your Labour Slaves and Slave Prostitutes.

I will need more feedback on the overall balance, since that is the part I am most unsure of: Do I earn/lose too much money, is one slave type too easy/difficult to maintain etc.

The balance is fine as it is right now. Because personality really dictates a lot. A pious and just character wouldn't agree to slavery so they incur stress when taking on a slave as well receiving their wages. Even religion sorts it out. For a tribal character who is sadistic/zealous...they have a field day ??. Just capture people and send them off or keep them to generate incoming through raiding  and building your slave kingdom. If they add epidemics to this...one should pray they have a cat or else everyone dies. So the game really sorts itself out. Your mod fits right in which is why I like and appreciate it. The only thing really for me is the force action for two Slaves to breed with each other. Because yes we should be able to demand it from them owner to slave but slave to slave we should be able to demand that as well. Or just a court position to which designates a male character to accept all slave gift offerings with a fertility boost. Just so there is more likelihood that the outcome breeds more slaves. 

10 hours ago, LordDGP said:

I decided against it, as the in-game explanation for the interaction just like birth control is that you order your servants to put your wife/daughter/slave on a certain diet.

A lover is not part of your court, mostly married to somebody else. How would your lover explain it to their spouse?

Maybe I am putting too much thought into it.

You can put the gender focus on yourself though, the game will prioritize the mother's gender focus and consider the father's if none is set.

You can remove it once the mother is pregnant.

Yes that is possibly the case, however I usually invite most lovers into court, since it would make sense for you to keep them close by not half across a continent.

Speaking of which, gender focus doesn't really work for me, neither for the ruler or the slaves. The births are quite random.

2 hours ago, Durante said:

Yes that is possibly the case, however I usually invite most lovers into court, since it would make sense for you to keep them close by not half across a continent.

Speaking of which, gender focus doesn't really work for me, neither for the ruler or the slaves. The births are quite random.

Will take a look to include them in this special case.

How and when are you using the gender focus?

10 hours ago, emottt said:

Thanks for the great mod, it really ads flavor to the slave aspect and acctualy meaning and purpose of your slaves beside being your sex slaves that is ?

I don't know if is my end but maybe there are  some issues with dress undress part, when slave is ready and it comes to you for relaxing ? sometimes and most often your character stays naked some time untill some other event take place, like make love or something and it comes back to normal, didnt had this issue before 

Also as a suggestion I think u should remove the bastard trait from the children of your sex slaves, i mean they are your sex slaves!!! Is ok for prostitutes or if u are not their father

Also I think the soldier slave is a bit over priced, had one super blessed one like 30 martial and 30 prowess and it costed above 30 gold.... Just that single one... 

Nevertheless great mod, thanks ?

Released a fix regarding the undressing part, please try again.

Regarding the bastard trait: They are the very definition of bastards, what you are looking for are children of concubines.

Military Slaves are supposed to be expensive, as you are to finance them by using prostitues or labour slaves.

10 hours ago, ptp190 said:

The balance is fine as it is right now. Because personality really dictates a lot. A pious and just character wouldn't agree to slavery so they incur stress when taking on a slave as well receiving their wages. Even religion sorts it out. For a tribal character who is sadistic/zealous...they have a field day ??. Just capture people and send them off or keep them to generate incoming through raiding  and building your slave kingdom. If they add epidemics to this...one should pray they have a cat or else everyone dies. So the game really sorts itself out. Your mod fits right in which is why I like and appreciate it. The only thing really for me is the force action for two Slaves to breed with each other. Because yes we should be able to demand it from them owner to slave but slave to slave we should be able to demand that as well. Or just a court position to which designates a male character to accept all slave gift offerings with a fertility boost. Just so there is more likelihood that the outcome breeds more slaves. 

Updated the mod so slaves can't refuse your sex slave offer.

1 hour ago, LordDGP said:

Thanks!  ?

I've had  set the focus towards female for a few slaves and spouse seemingly before pregnancy triggered and for some during pregnancy but the births seemed quite random in gender. I'll do some more troubleshooting.

3 hours ago, LordDGP said:

I always use gender focus on slaves or wives before pregnancy. Births are only random for me when loading a save during pregnancy.

5 hours ago, Durante said:

Thanks!  ?

I've had  set the focus towards female for a few slaves and spouse seemingly before pregnancy triggered and for some during pregnancy but the births seemed quite random in gender. I'll do some more troubleshooting.

You essentially have to set the gender focus before having sex.

CK3 calculates pregnancy immediately after having sex and sets the gender accordingly way before you get any notification.