[mod] Carnalitas Slavery Expansion

1 hour ago, Durante said:

The problem remains that, while we have this great mod, there are but little amount of slaves in the game. Dominatus used to generate some slaves each new playthrough, would be nice to see something like that.

Yes I use it with Toska to generate Slaves, but the next step for this mod would definitely be to let the AI use my introduced mechanics and give access to slave trading.

For now my focus is on Weddings Expanded‘s next patch though.

Edited by LordDGP

Loving the mod, thanks, I think i might found another bug tho, dunno if is carnalitas issue or this mod interfering but childbirth complications rule dosent work anymore, even tho is set to never, spouse's still die during childbirth

7 minutes ago, emottt said:

Loving the mod, thanks, I think i might found another bug tho, dunno if is carnalitas issue or this mod interfering but childbirth complications rule dosent work anymore, even tho is set to never, spouse's still die during childbirth

I am pretty sure that this is not my fault :P

Perhaps you use a mod that overwrites "events\pregnancy_events.txt" ? Carnalitas overwrites it for pregnancy complication deactivation.

Edited by LordDGP
9 minutes ago, LordDGP said:

I am pretty sure that this is not my fault :P

Perhaps you use a mod that overwrites "events\pregnancy_events.txt" ? Carnalitas overwrites it for pregnancy complication deactivation.

Thanks for the reply, will check that. You are super helpful m8 thanks again, and thanks for the great mod 

2 hours ago, cold winter storm said:

is there a possibility for AI rulers to assign slaves to laborers, warriors etc. positions? Never seen it in the game

No

On 7/18/2022 at 11:09 PM, LordDGP said:

Yes I use it with Toska to generate Slaves, but the next step for this mod would definitely be to let the AI use my introduced mechanics and give access to slave trading.

For now my focus is on Weddings Expanded‘s next patch though.

36 minutes ago, cold winter storm said:

One little but annoying bug: sometimes house heads of noble-born slaves can invite them over to their courts.

Yeah I probably need to implement a lock like Carnalitas Dominatio did.

I don't know if other people figured out the issue or created a compatch as I didn't read the whole thread, but I had an issue with missing the new tab for slaves, and I'm also using UnifiedUI, if you move Carnalitas and the Slavery Expansion below UnifiedUI it will load correctly... which tbh I probably should have done in the first place lol.

EDIT: Great mod btw, this new version is a cool improvement. thanks for making it!

Edited by dirtyscotsman
11 minutes ago, Christhoff said:

In the tutorial on how to add the slave tab to your custom window_character.gui, which folder are you referring to?

GUI files are in the gui folder :)

It depends on the mod you are using, never edit the vanilla file.

Edited by LordDGP

Your works is so nice,and i really like it .It make the slave system more diverse and perfect.

And there is a very very little flaw:When it use with "CBO Carnal Court",only  family role or  lover rove have independent button of "Carnal Court Make Love" from "CBO Carnal Court" .

Sex slaves don't have the independent  button. And it's a pity that we can't use the court to view the slave role 's cbo cloth.

Can you fix it?Or how to fix it if i want to do something with it?

Thx

Hello. Appreciate your work, you've made such fun out of this mod. However, maybe sometimes it's too much fun. ? I find the feature demand love with a hook a little bit overpowered. It's kinda too easy to get laid with the whole world when you focus your lifestyle on fabricating hooks. I find it a little bit ridiculous that you can get laid with the mightiest emperor who is not attracted to you even with a weak hook. Would it be too much work to create a probability scale instead which will determine if the NPC lets itself push to sex or not based on its modifiers. My idea is to take the seduction willingness modifier and increase the probability rate to accept sex let's say by 30% with a weak hook and 70% with a strong hook (just a suggestion). And if the NPC won't accept, there could be some consequences, like for example the option to reveal the secret the hook's been created on or some other...

Think it would make the game more realistic. ?

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Rabe said:

Hello. Appreciate your work, you've made such fun out of this mod. However, maybe sometimes it's too much fun. ? I find the feature demand love with a hook a little bit overpowered. It's kinda too easy to get laid with the whole world when you focus your lifestyle on fabricating hooks. I find it a little bit ridiculous that you can get laid with the mightiest emperor who is not attracted to you even with a weak hook. Would it be too much work to create a probability scale instead which will determine if the NPC lets itself push to sex or not based on its modifiers. My idea is to take the seduction willingness modifier and increase the probability rate to accept sex let's say by 30% with a weak hook and 70% with a strong hook (just a suggestion). And if the NPC won't accept, there could be some consequences, like for example the option to reveal the secret the hook's been created on or some other...

Think it would make the game more realistic. ?

Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback! I agree, will rework this interaction in the future.

12 hours ago, false0528 said:

Your works is so nice,and i really like it .It make the slave system more diverse and perfect.

And there is a very very little flaw:When it use with "CBO Carnal Court",only  family role or  lover rove have independent button of "Carnal Court Make Love" from "CBO Carnal Court" .

Sex slaves don't have the independent  button. And it's a pity that we can't use the court to view the slave role 's cbo cloth.

Can you fix it?Or how to fix it if i want to do something with it?

Thx

Easiest way would be to remove the lock that keeps out slaves from "Make Love" and "Carnal Court Make Love"

Delete:

mod\Carnalitas Slavery Expansion\common\scripted_triggers\carn_sex_interaction_triggers.txt

13 hours ago, Sennistrasz said:

I'm having a problem with the interaction menu being too long, and not being able to access the debug options. Is there a way to make some of the prison options be in a "more" submenu?

You can help yourself until I merge some interactions:

• Open any interaction under "mod\Carnalitas Slavery Expansion\common\character_interactions"
  • Change the entry "common_interaction = yes" to "common_interaction = no"
Edited by LordDGP
3 hours ago, nelson2111 said:

Hello and thank you again for this great mod. I have one problem with it - the new birth control mechanics are not working well. I've tried both and sometimes after making love or an orgy the partner will still get pregnant. Is it only in my game?

Normal Birth Control drastically reduces chances for pregnancy, but a character with extremely high fertility might circumvent this. This is standard Carnalitas behavior.

The chastity belt undresses for sex, it is meant to stop lustful characters from whoring around, since it applies chastity ai values onto them.

Edited by LordDGP