1 hour ago, MuchW0W said:

dis might be a silly question but what does dynamic weight do from my thoughts the more you eat the more fat you get? if that is correct ok cool

what does weight bonus mean in milkmaid view page do you get slower the fatter/higher the number goes or? 

Never really paid much attention to the page but now that I am my curiosity is peaked. 

Currently food and potions make you fatter, running around makes you leaner again. It doesn't have any impact on speedmult yet, but that's an interesting idea.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Currently food and potions make you fatter, running around makes you leaner again. It doesn't have any impact on speedmult yet, but that's an interesting idea.

as for fat cows besides not being able to lose weight easier what if they also had compulsions to eat more food? randomly eating food from your inventory at given times. Just an idea.

4 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

as for fat cows besides not being able to lose weight easier what if they also had compulsions to eat more food? randomly eating food from your inventory at given times. Just an idea.

That would be like the "Hungry" side effect from Being Female which was turned off for some reason, I have to find out why. If there's no apparent downside, it should be feasable.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

That would be like the "Hungry" side effect from Being Female which was turned off for some reason, I have to find out why. If there's no apparent downside, it should be feasable.

That would be a really cool feature imo. I usually play with the "fertility mode+ immersive effects" mod which have a similar feature. Since you lose weight pretty easily it really helps to keep the weight up in an immersive way.

Edited by Dr.Lefse
5 minutes ago, P0P said:

Hello. I got this twice, at about 66% transformed. I have no idea what this is. And, yes, the bell is blue. A cow name joke?

Screenshot.jpg

Looks like your bell is missing a texture. And the big red triangle means a nif issue. If the triangle goes away on its own after you level up your cow transformation a bit, then it might be one of the parts that gets swapped out as you upgrade. (for example if it were a horn issue then the red triangle will dissapear once you swap into the next set of horns.)

4 hours ago, botticelli said:

I completed that effect for FM+ - Immersive Effects. It's just a random event that picks a food item from a set of formlists, adds it to the characters inventory, and equips it.

The next "Step up" would be allowing addition of mod items to, and removal of items from, the formlists.

9 hours ago, w234aew said:

I completed that effect for FM+ - Immersive Effects. It's just a random event that picks a food item from a set of formlists, adds it to the characters inventory, and equips it.

The next "Step up" would be allowing addition of mod items to, and removal of items from, the formlists.

I wouldn't do the adding. You need to keep enough food in your inventory, else she'll go hungry and lose weight. If I add food, she would be fat all the time, there's no fun in it. Also I'd only scan for VendorItemFood items which aren't quest items an have her eat a randomly picked one.

11 hours ago, venomr said:

Looks like your bell is missing a texture. And the big red triangle means a nif issue. If the triangle goes away on its own after you level up your cow transformation a bit, then it might be one of the parts that gets swapped out as you upgrade. (for example if it were a horn issue then the red triangle will dissapear once you swap into the next set of horns.)

12 hours ago, P0P said:

Hello. I got this twice, at about 66% transformed. I have no idea what this is. And, yes, the bell is blue. A cow name joke?

The bell uses textures from data\textures\devious\zaz\001metal\, e. g. metalblackrust01.dds. I did remove that from the bsa because it relates to another mod, and I had some upload issues and the idea was to make the file smaller to eventually get it through (which didn't work). There is now a version up with all textures included). For the nifs (The red exclamation mark): Don't forget to run Bodyslide batch build for all bac* meshes.

Edited by botticelli
On 4/4/2022 at 2:06 PM, evilbom said:

SE Version

---------------------
Update 1.9D3  still use head mesh LE another already convert to SE 

bac_alternate_1.9D3 SE.7z    <<< this update "Made tail shafts to match cow color" make Tail HDT-SMP by Geehral don't work anymore 

1408115979_BeingaCow1.9D2SE.7z 188.36 MB · 49 downloads

Note Tail Physics is not work for SE User you need to get Tail HDT-SMP from this  [Tail Texture is not the same with Botticelli version]

Curious to know if this conversion is SE only or would work for any AE users?
Guessing not but thought I'd ask to be sure :D

I know that I said that I would wait a bit until I took on the foot hooves, but I could not help but to start doodling (still going to take my time though :P).
So here is a litte preview. I angled tout he toes a bit more and made a more visible split of the toes. I added some dew claws and tried to make a more natural morph between a humanoid heel and a cow's.
    In the picture is also a very early outline of some cow metal shoes. Next step is to start outlining the metal armour. I am thinking two pieces: One over the foot part, and one on the lower part of the lower leg, so that the foot can rotate at the ankle (in theory). I was thinking to make the armour in either the style of the nords, or alternative some style inspired by the Bretons/High Rock (if I can find good references for that) because it is Paul who attach them. Maybe he brought them with him to Skyrim?
Thoughts?

Hoof_Draft.jpg.df347014fc18ae93b04e3825276316ce.jpg

3 hours ago, Soulbite said:

Curious to know if this conversion is SE only or would work for any AE users?
Guessing not but thought I'd ask to be sure :D

Meshes, textures, and scripts are fully compatible between SE and AE. Mods that use version specific DLLs, like most SKSE, are not.

35 minutes ago, Addywil said:

Thoughts?

I'm running out of adjectives to describe this ? For articulated medieval human plate boots look here. Also, is there a possibility for a small/growing version to replace the stage 9 hooves with? They look like plastic cups stuck on female feet...

Dear @botticelli
after short review - i love your work!  your ui changes made mod much more friendly ❤️ live it
all new models and combinations are amazing! ❤️ love it
overlays customization its something i planed too ❤️ love it

i found only one important bug - i think there is a problem with player alias in main quest - why? mod not react and dont replace boots with hooves when boots are unequped, same with udders etc... script should apply cows items if slot is free, right?

i think my latest bac version had more/different features than yours, i dont remember what exacly is online, im sure a added some features but i never publicated it (I became about 2years ago depressed and completely lost a powers to be productive.) - so after long pause i dont remember -  anyway i can send you my latest code, you can for example pick another mutations like "saggy breasts" or something like that - its always more options for unique randomization.

7 hours ago, fred200 said:

Meshes, textures, and scripts are fully compatible between SE and AE. Mods that use version specific DLLs, like most SKSE, are not.

Partly true. If you want RaceMenu HH to function in SE/AE, the meshes need to be converted from NiTriShapes to BSTriShapes. Easily done with Nif Optimizer.

When the next version comes out I'll do another conversion, if someone doesn't beat me to it xD

11 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

mod not react and dont replace boots with hooves when boots are unequped, same with udders etc... script should apply cows items if slot is free, right?

That should be done by the watchdog spell. I removed the call to the updater there and only set a priority flag for next location change to update then. I did this to find out about the CTDs upon entering new locations which had to do with the immediate update. Since the update is now an extra thread starting after the potential Autosave and those CTDs no longer happen, I think it safe to reenable the watchdog spell to run the updater directly (in the next version).