9 hours ago, botticelli said:

just a bug fix in the capturedcow2 quest dialogue which got stuck in the cellar and an experimental new mutation called CowPelvis (requires AssStretch) with no settings as yet (I'll make some in the next version). It's probaböy not worth the hassle, if you're already past capturedcow2.

and what will cowpelvis do?

3 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

About the tail's,  I think i found the error.  Newer versions dont seem to have the SKSE\Plugin fodlers for the the tails.  Ill give it a try with adding in these files into 1.9D2 in a hour as got something to do but will let yalls know if it worked for me either way

Reveal hidden contents

994215221_BACTails.thumb.jpg.a8ac9c2d711f010daabf5e433e0a268f.jpg

I think the reason why my character's cow tail is stiff.

10 hours ago, jacobrox5656 said:

What features are not enabled if you dont have slif ? because 95% of time when i have it installed and become a milk maid the breast invert into my characters body,

Actually becoming a milkmaid is MME, not BAC. Breast enlargement via BAC takes place considerably later (stage 20+ in the transformation process or with the Uneven breast mutation). So please check prerequisites for MME first.

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

and what will cowpelvis do?

it was inspired by seeing vets stick their arm up to the shoulder into the backside of a cow. Whenever your cow gets fucked (no blowjobs/boobjobs, etc. though) by someone with a large dick (SOS size > 5 or some creatures (giants, trolls, horses, centurions, lurkers, ballistas, and dragons, list is subject to change)), her pelvis will be widened by some amount depending on the size of the dick. It will contract again over time (0.001 per hour). In the next update there will be a little dialogue option for Acolyte Jenssen to remove that extra pelvis with "Kynareth's cosmetic blessing", but it will grow again. Right now, max. addition pelvis size is capped at 0.30, but that will be a MCM option in the next update.

it just me or Breast Vein is hard to see on tan character ?
i use this skins texture https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65577
gonna check on Diamond Skin

Spoiler

20220406005732_1.jpg.bf9bf08a8939e81c0282b0b2ed1781f2.jpg20220406005748_1.jpg.283bb5baf0307d2230650e721de64c82.jpg

--------------------

after check on racemenu

Spoiler

20220406015506_1.jpg.c864c5420b8db7f367841dd898db63a2.jpg20220406020015_1.jpg.3a6a511e68e9b5fe9ce7be40a0a4baeb.jpg

-----------------------

some followers mod got broken head mesh like X on her face when get into Cow Head Stage 3 or 4 up  but some work fine [Note my follower is Default Type i don't know it work on any follower that have they own texture and body or not]

Spoiler

20220406161350_1.jpg.f5a34d708870493daf123c035697b719.jpg

Edited by evilbom
37 minutes ago, Encon4 said:

there's a message always displaying to release somewhere remote and doesn't go away.

I've got the same problem here. Seems to relate to the timing of the message and the Reset of the message context. I didnt' find a solution other than to load a previous save to get rid of it, once it's there. Hopefully have it fixed in next version.

7 minutes ago, evilbom said:

it just me or Breast Vein is hard to see on tan character ?

The are indeed a little light as textures go.

Edited by botticelli
12 hours ago, PrimedLegend#0648 said:

so placing the attached files in your skyrim/data folder should to the trick

I added them to the pack, so they should ship next time.

Those you posted are the havok files for the small tail (stage 11). That large tail (stage 13) needs data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtension\equip_tails\cow_tail.xml. I packed all those files into this archive.

Cow Tail Havok.7z

Edited by botticelli
On 4/4/2022 at 6:06 AM, evilbom said:

any change log for D2 ?
i just finish my D1 convert to SE with MCM fix

------------------------------------------------

RE-upload Fix Nif Mesh  1.9D2   still use head mesh LE another already convert to SE 

1408115979_BeingaCow1.9D2SE.7z 188.36 MB · 31 downloads

Note Tail Physics is not work for SE User you need to get Tail HDT-SMP from this  [Tail Texture is not the same with Botticelli version]

or use 1.9D version from MysticDaedra

I'm using this mod and I can't use use the mootations for some reason

1 hour ago, Arastal said:

I'm using this mod and I can't use use the mootations for some reason

Mootation in MCM is pick Transform to apply your Cow when Progress 1 to 30 stage

i notice it  if your PlayerCharacter have Head Cow Stage 7  your can't disable Head Transform in Mootation seem like other Mutation that already apply on PC can't disable in Mootation MCM 

----------------------

PS. my SLIF BHUNP list dont have belly node so.... RIP Pregnancy Mutation  LOL  time re-install BHUNP to 3BA

------------------------

25 minutes ago, botticelli said:

This is deliberately so. You cannot disable any mutation that the player character already has, but you can set it to PLAYER, so no npc will get it.

the bad thing i set is to "all"  LOL  no regret   i'm check cow head which stage is suit my taste

Edited by evilbom
29 minutes ago, evilbom said:

i notice it  if your PlayerCharacter have Head Cow Stage 7  your can't disable Head Transform in Mootation seem like other Mutation that already apply on PC can't disable in Mootation MCM 

This is deliberately so. You cannot disable any mutation that the player character already has, but you can set it to PLAYER, so no npc will get it.

dis might be a silly question but what does dynamic weight do from my thoughts the more you eat the more fat you get? if that is correct ok cool

what does weight bonus mean in milkmaid view page do you get slower the fatter/higher the number goes or? 

Never really paid much attention to the page but now that I am my curiosity is peaked.