16 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Tats must be enabled in the BAC menu for untamed milk and others. Hooves should not be invisible... that sounds like either a missing mesh or a mesh conflict. Are the hooves visible when the character is naked? If so, it's possible that an outfit is trying to override the feet slot, causing them to be invisible. Spitballing here.

Thank you, I will check it out. Hooves are not visible while being naked. But interesting thing I did not mention is that the hooves are a little bit visible at specific light. But anyway I will check it out too.

EDIT:

Checking the "allow tats" worked for me.

Edited by almette
2 hours ago, Brittany11101 said:

It would be possible to upload "updates" separately? I mean downloading 200 Mb for script changes is a little bit..to much.

I can split off the Tats but then you'll still have ~70MB for the script changes. It wouldn't have done you any good with the 1.9D4 though, since I also added some tats for the new quest. skyrimfet did that back with the old mod and then had tons of people in the forum who had only downloaded the main file and wondered why the fur wasn't appearing.

2 hours ago, Geilofoxy said:

Does someone has an idea how to fix it or what the cause could be.

The furniture comes with ZaZ 8.0+ in LE. I do not know the correct ZaZ version for SE. But if you have ZaZ installed, you may check some things at that point when the furniture fails to appear:

• fire up the console and type sqv bac_blacksmith, then scroll a little up
  • there should be quest variables named stocks, stockVert, chair, and bitchLession [sic]
  • if those variables point to different IDs, the mod has at least found something
  • take the id of the chair variable and type prid <id> and then enable
  • if something appears, try talking to Paul again
  • if that fails, try loading a previous save, enable the chair before talikng to Paul and then do the dialogue
Edited by botticelli
7 hours ago, botticelli said:

Windows tends to hide extensions on some file types. It's probably the file without extensions. You can verify this by going to View->Options in the Explorer, then to Change folder and search options then in the 2nd tab it shows a list where somewhere is the option "hide extensions for known file types". You may want to untick that.

I just adjusted the ini notes as it says in the FAQ and still no fur etc popping up, really wish I knew what I was doing wrong

Also I have seen several pictures with much larger faces/muzzles but none of my transformations have done that either.

Edited by Quentonis
2 hours ago, Tiruil said:

Does the latest version include the proper effects for the second tail ? The first tail you get has proper hdt effects, but the second tail does not. I am wondering if the latest version fixes that ?

I had added them.

9 hours ago, Quentonis said:

I just adjusted the ini notes as it says in the FAQ and still no fur etc popping up, really wish I knew what I was doing wrong

The fur tats should be in data\Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\bac (~90 files) You don't need SlaveTats, bac just utilizes the folder. Also make sure, tats are enabled in MCM.

9 hours ago, Quentonis said:

Also I have seen several pictures with much larger faces/muzzles but none of my transformations have done that either.

CowHead mutation (#1 though #8). If you have a custom race going, check the enclosed pdf in the data folder.

20220415071416_1.jpg

Edited by botticelli
13 hours ago, botticelli said:

skyrimfet did that back with the old mod and then had tons of people in the forum who had only downloaded the main file and wondered why the fur wasn't appearing.

Because people can't f*cking read anymore. Keep the tats in the archive. Saves us the hassle to respond page after page to the same "my cow is blue!" nonsense, often in consecutive posts. We'll continue to get plenty of complains by people who don't bodyslide the meshes prior to playing, although it's in the opening post. And those 130 meg really shouldn't make that much of a difference.

Edited by NoirXiaoba
6 hours ago, botticelli said:

I had added them.

The fur tats should be in data\Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\bac (~90 files) You don't need SlaveTats, bac just utilizes the folder. Also make sure, tats are enabled in MCM.

CowHead mutation (#1 though #8). If you have a custom race going, check the enclosed pdf in the data folder.

20220415071416_1.jpg

image.png.1184ef7e8833ca9c4ba05de87126dc80.png

As far as I am aware all the textures are there where you suggested.  Assuming MCM is the stuff you have a picture of It is 100% enabled every time as the tats are one of my favorite parts so believe me I make sure theyre enabled.  So sadly I still haven't a clue what I am doing incorrectly :( I apologize for being such a problem

And no custom races just I guess haven't gotten lucky and gotten the mutation I guess?

Edited by Quentonis
37 minutes ago, Quentonis said:

So sadly I still haven't a clue what I am doing incorrectly

Set the Log level in MCM to at least "Normal" and do an update on your character. There should be a message in the console starting with "BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot texture location:". The file name after that is the texture that should be applied. If this message appears and the texture doesn't, then the problem is within NiOverride and not BAC because after that only NiOverride calls happen. It would guess that some other setting in NiOverride.ini needs to be changed. Try the attached one.

nioverride.ini

Hi!
A while ago I had tried skyrimfet's original mod.  I like the overall theme of the mod and especially the way the transformation progression works.  But I had many issues with broken quest progress and other mod mechanics not working correctly for me.
So I was exited to see you picked up this mod and I gave it a try.  Overall stability and robustness seem to be a lot better, however a couple of issues and questions came up for me.
Here's some of my oberservations (BAC1p9D4bSE on AE).  Hope the one or other may help further improving the mod!

• Cow's Tears quest and conflict with Defeat mods (?)

This was a quest braking show stopper for me.  At quest objective "Meet with Marc and his friends at night..." you are cheated by Marc and he calls his friends, who attack you.
I tested this scene several times and only one time it (kinda) worked for me the way I think it is intended.
After a couple of tries I realized I'm NOT supposed to simply kill all the attackers (which I can easily do with my high lvl char). If I kill 'em all the quest doesn't progress, loose end...
If I let them hit me long enough to bring my health bar down, issue is that my Defeat mod triggers (I have "Naked Defeat" installed)!  I'm actually being ported to the map "HA" with the milking machine and two slavers start talking to me.  But at that point the Naked Defeat scripts run (rape, whip, etc.) and once they end the BAC scene does not continue, loose end...
I tested this several times and tried to interrupt/end the Naked Defeat scenes via hotkey.  In one of my attempts I was lucky and the BAC scripts actually picked up and the scene progressed (auction, Paul shows up...).  However after the scene in the HA room ends I'm being ported with Paul to Whiterun stables, dialog You saved me..., then the SL scene starts with Paul milking the PC and at the same moment the quest ends.  No follow-up quest.  When I talk to Paul, he doesn't have any BAC related dialog options. loose end...

If I disable the Deafeat feature in Naked Defeat's MCM, then talk to Marc and let the guys hit me, they kill me... game reloads ...

Not sure if all those issues are solely related to the conflict with Naked Defeat mod, but really pity that at this point the journey ended for me.  I had been looking forward to see some of the new "evil quests" mentioned in the BAC MCM.
"Naked Defeat SE" (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17888-naked-defeat-se/)

• Limit for disabling mootations

The mootations system is quite interesting, but WHY is there a limit on how many mootations I can disable?  Many of them I don't want to see on my PC because I find them ugly.  By the end of BAC leveling my char I repeatidly reloaded from an earlier save cos my PC simply looked disgusting.  Can you please consider removing this limitation?

• Endless milking

At least half of the time I spent playing this mod I was sitting in a milking machine.  Well... not surprising I think...
But at higher Milk Maid/BAC levels the milk production rate seems to get quite high.  It gets so high that WHILE I'm being milked by the machine a new lot of milk is added.  At cow lvl 20+ this happened for me several times.  At max lvl I once entered the milking machine with ~20 units of milk in the boobs, but during milking repeadidly new milk was added and when I eventually was released from the machine 100+ (!) units had been milked.
Dunno if this is intended or not, or if it may have to do with specific settings.
I haven't touched the Milk Mod MCM settings (milk generation increase = default 0.06 per h).  But in BAC - Being a Cow MCM I have set transformation speed to Ultra.  And my PC has several mootations that may be related to this (Untamed milk, lactacid produnction, 3 burst), but Slow metabilism on the other hand.

• Hooves equip/unequip

After transformation of hand/feet to hooves: When I equip regular gloves or boots, then unequip them, my PC is reverted to normal human hands & feet, not to cow hooves.

• HDT tail

Is the HDT SMP tail included in the SE version of this mod?  Because HDT tail don't work for me or I did something wrong.  Since HDT SMP tail didn't work for me out of the box, I installed "Being a Cow - Tail HDT-SMP Conversion 1.0.2" (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13390-being-a-cow-tail-hdt-smp-conversion/) but I still got the regular stiff (non HDT) tail. (I have "Faster HDT-SMP" installed).  I tried load order of "Being a Cow - Tail HDT-SMP Conversion" before and after BAC Scripts but still no HDT tail.  Any suggestions?

Edited by TheDuke99
24 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Set the Log level in MCM to at least "Normal" and do an update on your character. There should be a message in the console starting with "BACActorBase::ActorOverlayGetSlot texture location:". The file name after that is the texture that should be applied. If this message appears and the texture doesn't, then the problem is within NiOverride and not BAC because after that only NiOverride calls happen. It would guess that some other setting in NiOverride.ini needs to be changed. Try the attached one.

nioverride.ini 3.4 kB · 0 downloads

Unfortunately not sure what you mean by setting the log level in MCM to normal like i said pretty technologically illiterate so I apologize yet again. Whenever I open up the mods it has the "MCM" icons and such but there is no section to mess with it specifically I am aware of. 

On the file should I just simply replace my nioverride with that one?

2 hours ago, TheDuke99 said:
  • HDT tail

Is the HDT SMP tail included in the SE version of this mod?  Because HDT tail don't work for me or I did something wrong.  Since HDT SMP tail didn't work for me out of the box, I installed "Being a Cow - Tail HDT-SMP Conversion 1.0.2" (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13390-being-a-cow-tail-hdt-smp-conversion/) but I still got the regular stiff (non HDT) tail. (I have "Faster HDT-SMP" installed).  I tried load order of "Being a Cow - Tail HDT-SMP Conversion" before and after BAC Scripts but still no HDT tail.  Any suggestions?

in 1.9D3 version "Made tail shafts to match cow color" this update make Tail HDT-SMP don't work anymore even you set it overwrite in Vortex

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

I am using LE. If anyone would be so kind as to point me to this HDT-SMP tail mod, I could probably swap the textures in there as well and make some addon to install for SE.

check DM

---------------

i'm already finish fast convert file 1.9D5 but can't upload in LL  always fail  LOL

Edited by evilbom
24 minutes ago, evilbom said:

in 1.9D3 version "Made tail shafts to match cow color" this update make Tail HDT-SMP don't work anymore even you set it overwrite in Vortex

I am using LE. If anyone would be so kind as to point me to this HDT-SMP tail mod, I could probably swap the textures in there as well and make some addon to install for SE.

1 hour ago, TheDuke99 said:

Cow's Tears quest and conflict with Defeat mods (?)

That has been an issue ever since. I cannot prepare my script for any possible mod that comes around and may conflict with this. I do not have Naked Defeat but the old Defeat and I turn that off for that scene. As for the capture scene: You can set the hit margin in MCM to a high enough value (like 80%) to have the scene kick in relatively early. The check is done only every 2 seconds, so you need to be patient and resilient).

When the milking scene with Paul starts, there should also be a quest "Intro into being a cow" starting. It does so in LE. Not sure, what's keeping it in AE

Limit for disabling mootations

That limit was skyrimfet's idea. It is already gone as of 1.9D5.

Endless milking

Well, there are those who want to play a cow transformation mod without milk and there are those who want to do so with lots of milk. BAC only does the transformation, the milk is done by MME. There are some mootations you might want to disable, if you do not want extra milk, like Lactacid Producer, Lactation Bursts, and Spontaneous Milk. I had assumed, that was pretty self-explanatory.

Hooves equip/unequip

As for the time being, that remains an open issue. This was one of the main causes the old mod crashed so often. You see, either the OnItemEquipped method or the OnItemUnequipped method triggers and BAC did a reequip which caused said method to trigger again and again and again... I did some changes in 1.9D5 which hopefully get this hole plugged, but I am not totally sure.

HDT tail

see above

Edited by botticelli
1 hour ago, Quentonis said:

Unfortunately not sure what you mean by setting the log level in MCM to normal like i said pretty technologically illiterate so I apologize yet again. Whenever I open up the mods it has the "MCM" icons and such but there is no section to mess with it specifically I am aware of. 

On the file should I just simply replace my nioverride with that one?

(see image)

As for the file: You might want to rename yours to be able to get back there if my version does something else you do not want. Then put it there.

20220415162720_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, botticelli said:

(see image)

As for the file: You might want to rename yours to be able to get back there if my version does something else you do not want. Then put it there.

20220415162720_1.jpg

Still no go, put in the file you sent, reloaded/updated like you note in pic above, normal log verbosity, she reloaded all the features but again still no tats, fur, anything, and of course just have a giant tongue sticking out of face lol

ScreenShot4.bmp

36 minutes ago, Quentonis said:

Still no go, put in the file you sent, reloaded/updated like you note in pic above, normal log verbosity, she reloaded all the features but again still no tats, fur, anything, and of course just have a giant tongue sticking out of face lol

ScreenShot4.bmp 5.93 MB · 1 download

Did you have a look at the console as to whether that message appeared?

3 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Did you have a look at the console as to whether that message appeared?

I do not believe I noticed it say such, mostly just the usual updating BAC actors type thing I can do make an absolute double check 100% certainty if need be but im pretty certain that no that message did not appear

need to re-check my conversion 1.9D5

---------------------------------------------

@botticelli know anything might cause this issue ?

i load save that full transform stage 30 don't show any issue but another save with stage [start horn and ear] and feed up cowlevelup potion  found this issue

Spoiler

20220415230223_1.jpg.74bba7a175a15558e71c111067c56317.jpg20220415230322_1.jpg.655742b33dd0cfb605b8a1f9f9fc437d.jpg20220415230432_1.jpg.cc1a38041f0c7f6674620108149b876d.jpg

Edited by evilbom
21 minutes ago, evilbom said:

i make fast convert 1.9D5 SE [have problem with LL server stuck upload at 50%]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vye2jngauowa423/bac_alternate_1.9D5_SE.7z/file   << this is trial account the link will be remove in 14 day

I put up a HDT SMP tail archive. It was small enough that LL didn't choke. Let it overwrite the existing files. Just that you know: Whoever did this combined the two parts of the tail into one, so there's only one texture possible for the whole thing (in LE shaft and tuft have two different textures).

I'll merge it into your version and put the link on the file page.

Edited by botticelli
2 hours ago, botticelli said:
4 hours ago, TheDuke99 said:

Endless milking

Well, there are those who want to play a cow transformation mod without milk and there are those who want to do so with lots of milk. BAC only does the transformation, the milk is done by MME. There are some mootations you might want to disable, if you do not want extra milk, like Lactacid Producer, Lactation Bursts, and Spontaneous Milk. I had assumed, that was pretty self-explanatory

The problem is that WHILE being milked the mootations add more milk FASTER than it can be processed, resulting in an endless loop.

I have just entered a milking machine with 20 units to be processed. Cow lvl 27 and lactiation bursts (next burst approx 1h). I am not able to ever leave the machine. Approx. every 15 units processed another 20 units are added by mootations. At total 150 units processed in a single milking session I saw a new mutation "huge bursts" (or so). At that point I quit the game ?

Now since I cannot disable the lactiation bursts mootation after it has been applied, I need to see if I can revert to an older save and disable it early.

Or are there any quest variables I can adjust with console commands? E.g. increase the burst interval to >1h? Or lower the amount of milk per burst?

EDIT:  I just see that there ARE settings available in the Mootations MCM to adjust milk per burst, chance for huge burst etc.  Sorry for bothering, my fault.

Edited by TheDuke99