4 hours ago, w234aew said:

Further update: Unless there was an unmentioned change to the head meshes, then be careful if converting to SE!

I typically just separate Loose and BSA files into separate folders, and run each set through Cathedral Optimizer.

Doing this with D4 (and making sure no loose scripts were left in the install), everything works, except CAO somehow screwed up the headmeshes.

I fixed the headmeshes by replacing them with the ones from an older D2 conversion (went in-game and confirmed it works).

I'll put my conversion (fixed head meshes included) here for you:

BAC1p9D4SE.7z 187.75 MB · 15 downloads

@Addywil This, seconded.

Great work with those new hoof meshes BTW!

I've found that CAO doesn't convert meshes properly. The best (safest) way to convert meshes from LE to SE is to run them through NIF Optimizer. I've had no problems doing it that way.

I made an update to bac_actor_base which, when compiled, should enable CowPelvis in SE without the requirement for SLIF.

It's based on 3BA, but if the morphs are similar between both (which they should be with recent BHUNP), then it should work with either 3BA or BHUNP.

Only thing is that I can't compile it; I've got my script folders setup differently, and I really don't want to install SLIF and screw up my install.

If you're able to compile the basic BAC script, this one presents no extra script overhead (uses NiO to apply bodymorphs).

BAC-SE-Bodymorphs.7z

35 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

I've found that CAO doesn't convert meshes properly. The best (safest) way to convert meshes from LE to SE is to run them through NIF Optimizer. I've had no problems doing it that way.

If you haven't updated your CAO in a while, that could be a reason; they updated it recently.

It's still very much hit-or-miss, but the "fixed" meshes are just a different CAO run; I had something wrong in the mesh settings (maybe not checking faceparts?) when processing D4.

17 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

So please remove that hard-coded limit in one of the upcoming updates.

I'll put it on the list. That limit was originially set by skyrimfet to max. 6 mutations to be disabled. I had changed that to 10 originally and now 12 in D4 (just to let you know about the current option).

13 hours ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Hey, so I was looking to make sure that a custom race had the appropriate head parts for the cow-head stuff, and noticed that the race I was trying to edit just used the breton head for it instead of having its own head parts. Does that mean it should be good to go in terms of the head parts, or do I need to make all the new head parts still?

no, you don't. But you need that FormList and your two Race IDs. So, get the race IDs from your original race mod and then open BAC in CK and make the Formlist there using the FemaleHeadBreton* HeadParts you find there. It wouldn't do to attach them to the existing Formlist there, because the race IDs are still missing. So, you need an extra FormList with just the 9 breton HeadParts. Hopefully your race's mod adds its races to Bethesda's HeadParts Formlist for the breton race and this will work.

10 hours ago, lucakro said:

Will someone for the love of god fix the bell ?

Thing has been clipping into breasts for 7 years now

Convice @Addywil to take on the bell ?

9 hours ago, w234aew said:

Doing this with D4 (and making sure no loose scripts were left in the install), everything works, except CAO somehow screwed up the headmeshes

Strange, I didn't change anything there.

8 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

question in the BAC page does it show the inventory functions as being enabled? I have the SE inventory functions but the check box is not checked 

That flag is the result of MiscUtil.FileExists("Data/SKSE/Plugins/plugin_inventory_functions.dll") since Q2C is not a mod but a SKSE plugin. That dll has a different name in SE (InventoryFunctions64.dll), therefore it doesn't show up there. I add that for the next version. To have it work, take the script attached below.

Spoiler
Scriptname bac_q2c_inventory_access hidden

; requires Quad2Core's inventory functions:
; LE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78986
; SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13366

bool Function IsQ2CInstalled() Global
	return MiscUtil.FileExists("Data/SKSE/Plugins/plugin_inventory_functions.dll") || MiscUtil.FileExists("Data/SKSE/Plugins/InventoryFunctions64.dll")
EndFunction

Form[] Function GetAllFormsByKeyword(Actor acActor, Keyword theKeyword) Global
	int i = _Q2C_Functions.GetNumItemsWithKeyword(acActor, theKeyword)
	Form[] carried
	while i
		i -= 1
		carried = PapyrusUtil.PushForm(carried, _Q2C_Functions.GetNthFormWithKeyword(acActor, theKeyword, i))
	endwhile
	return carried
EndFunction

5 hours ago, aoprica said:

Not sure if the Cow Pelvis works correctly for others, but for me the tiniest values blow up the lower part of my poor Maggie out of proportions.

I see a multiplier of 1.96 is SLIF (not sure who sets that). I use an SMP body, not COSIO so maybe that? Maybe my SLIF is weird?

Either way, playing around with it, I noticed the Pelvis bone increasing makes the feet go into the ground anyway, so the bigger the pelvis, the more of the feet are below ground. So instead, what if you use a spine node (Spn1) instead and decrease it slightly. It will make the upper body just a tad smaller each time but in proportion, it will look like the pelvis and legs have grown. And the feet remain on the ground. Maybe you could increase the height incrementally as well so it doesn't look like she's shrinking. I found values of around 1 (normal) to 0.8 work well for my actor, with a multiplier of 1.

Look in SLIF not for $ALL_MODS but in BAC. If you have the default settings, the max size is 1.3. Now if any other mod also modifies the pelvis, SLIF combines that with some formula sometimes massively exaggerating it. Click through the mod  settings to find out which mod does that. For BAC you can reduce all those settings in the 2nd MCM down to minimum values. Those default values btw. were a first shot are are open for discussion. I personally divided them by 10 in my settings after getting her blown up far too quickly for my taste.

bac_q2c_inventory_access.pex

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

Only thing is that I can't compile it; I've got my script folders setup differently, and I really don't want to install SLIF and screw up my install.

You don't need that. For the compile run to work properly, you only need the script sources from SLIF, not the entire mod.

14 hours ago, w234aew said:

Further update: Unless there was an unmentioned change to the head meshes, then be careful if converting to SE!

I typically just separate Loose and BSA files into separate folders, and run each set through Cathedral Optimizer.

Doing this with D4 (and making sure no loose scripts were left in the install), everything works, except CAO somehow screwed up the headmeshes.

I fixed the headmeshes by replacing them with the ones from an older D2 conversion (went in-game and confirmed it works).

I'll put my conversion (fixed head meshes included) here for you:

BAC1p9D4SE.7z 187.75 MB · 22 downloads

i update my post in page 1 for easy to catch up

9 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

yeah about that i'm doing NIF Opt first and then CAO next still don't know why still CTD on head transform

Edited by evilbom
9 hours ago, botticelli said:

no, you don't. But you need that FormList and your two Race IDs. So, get the race IDs from your original race mod and then open BAC in CK and make the Formlist there using the FemaleHeadBreton* HeadParts you find there. It wouldn't do to attach them to the existing Formlist there, because the race IDs are still missing. So, you need an extra FormList with just the 9 breton HeadParts. Hopefully your race's mod adds its races to Bethesda's HeadParts Formlist for the breton race and this will work.

Thank you for answering! I'll give this a go later when I have the time...ie, when I don't have guests over that could wander in while I'm testing, lol.

10 hours ago, botticelli said:

You don't need that. For the compile run to work properly, you only need the script sources from SLIF, not the entire mod.

Alright, in that case I'll take another crack at it.

I also need to grab the iNeed scripts and a few other things (MME scripts fail the compile because they need the iNeed source since I have the patch installed).

11 hours ago, botticelli said:

Strange, I didn't change anything there.

Honestly I chock it up to CAO being hit-or-miss. Sometimes it converts headparts correctly, sometimes it doesn't. I think I just lucked out on my D2 conversion.

BTW, I got that modified BAC_Actor_Base to compile, and while I was doing that, I discovered that the Q2C Inventory Functions SE Conversion actually has a differently named DLL to the LE Version (it's called InventoryFunctions64.dll).

I modified and compiled the bac_q2c_inventory_access script to work better in SE. I'll repack it and the SE conversion can be updated.

Edited by w234aew

New Conversion:

BAC1p9D4bSE.7z

Changelog:

4a

- Added Non-SLIF option for morph scaling with 3BA Body (might work with BHUNP if the morphs in this file exist: PELVISMORPHS.txt)

- Fixed Q2C Inventory Function integration for SE Version located here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13366

(this was already fixed for the next full release, but this will do for now, and allow people to test)

4b

- HOTFIX: Updated Math for Pelvis Scaling (was wrong in 4a)

Edited by w234aew

I will put the bell on my list, should be a faily easiy thing to adjust... If I don't decide to also retexture it as well, because, I very well might :P  I think that I will also make the clapper rest against the bottom edge of the bell instead of standing right out in the middle of it, honestly, that annoyed me more than it clipping through the breasts :P

But I will leave you with this end of the week update of the hooves with the armour (still not all done though, those straps are just placeholders), and metal shoes.

HoofDraft02.jpg.dcc7955266f3d6d39e5c4003572b7db7.jpg

28 minutes ago, Addywil said:

I will put the bell on my list, should be a faily easiy thing to adjust... If I don't decide to also retexture it as well, because, I very well might :P  I think that I will also make the clapper rest against the bottom edge of the bell instead of standing right out in the middle of it, honestly, that annoyed me more than it clipping through the breasts :P

But I will leave you with this end of the week update of the hooves with the armour (still not all done though, those straps are just placeholders), and metal shoes.

HoofDraft02.jpg.dcc7955266f3d6d39e5c4003572b7db7.jpg

Looks pretty dope, no lie.

31 minutes ago, Addywil said:

Wow! The look gorgeous! Btw. someting else probably also pretty easy thing for you could be some helmet-ish cap. I was thinking of something similar to a chanfron      (https://www.arms-n-armor.com/products/custom-chanfron?variant=28766588207178), i.e. leave some space open at the sides for horns and ears but have some prolongated front for the nose.

1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

The stiff tail is back after my character stage 14 it was fine before but it got stiff again

You sure, that was stage 14 and not 13? Because 13 normally swaps the tail., but if that update got stuck it may happen at stage 14. The 2nd tail needs

data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\equip_tail\cow_tail.xml which is now included in the pack but I added it here again.

cow_tail.xml

44 minutes ago, jacobrox5656 said:

So how to do i get the breast enlargment potions to actually work because they never seem to. Any tips?

The breast enlargement potions function by rapidly increasing the amount of milk in the character. If you have set MME to limit breast scale by milk maid level, then you won't see much change unless your character is already a high enough level milk maid.

1 hour ago, jacobrox5656 said:

So how to do i get the breast enlargment potions to actually work because they never seem to. Any tips?

The breast enlargement potions, if they're supplied by Milk mod Economy, then they work by giving you a series of small growth spurts, increasing you base bust size by 0.01 every once in a while.  I forget how long the buff lasts, but when it ends, your breasts will be "0.10" bigger. ( it triggers 10 times so maybe its once every hour for 10 hours?)

You'll see the message " Betty's lactation has increased" whenever the potion triggers a growth spurt on you or a follower ( though it will say the correct name, I just used Betty as an example.)

If This mod has its own breast enlargement potion, then I'm not sure how it works. 

Anyone else having a weird issue where if you use the cow's mutagen, it only ever gives you the Cow Pelvis mutation? Was trying to test if I got the cow head thing working right, but didn't luck out with getting those mutations, so went to down some mutations hoping it'd work. It did not.