9 hours ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Anyone else having a weird issue where if you use the cow's mutagen, it only ever gives you the Cow Pelvis mutation? Was trying to test if I got the cow head thing working right, but didn't luck out with getting those mutations, so went to down some mutations hoping it'd work. It did not.

There is only one constellation I could think of which will result in this. You may have had Ass stretch marks disabled in MCM and then upgraded the mod to a version with Cow Pelvis. This comes with Cow Pelvis enabled by default (which would constitue an illegal situation). You should see that in the 2nd MCM. If this is the case, try disabling Cow Pelvis (or set it to the same setting as ass stretches).

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

On a new game the mod is disabled, if it can't find MilkModNEW.esp in the mod list (Game.GetModbyName("MilkModNEW.esp") != 255). That's the only hard reason.

it does the same with the old game it doesn't work in the new or old game. Is this supposed to be in the console command commandit doesn't work? How do I fix this? that info is not very helpful,, botticelli

Edited by SilentOption
Gamne not working
17 hours ago, Addywil said:

I will put the bell on my list, should be a faily easiy thing to adjust... If I don't decide to also retexture it as well, because, I very well might :P  I think that I will also make the clapper rest against the bottom edge of the bell instead of standing right out in the middle of it, honestly, that annoyed me more than it clipping through the breasts :P

But I will leave you with this end of the week update of the hooves with the armour (still not all done though, those straps are just placeholders), and metal shoes.

HoofDraft02.jpg.dcc7955266f3d6d39e5c4003572b7db7.jpg

This is love.

3 hours ago, SilentOption said:

here the log

this looks like you didn't clean out old scripts from data\scripts (see FAQ #3 on the file page)

The error here is

Spoiler

[04/11/2022 - 07:18:42AM] Error: Argument variable "::BACConfig_var" was not successfully looked up
stack:
    [bac_mcm (8A084D05)].bac_mcm.OnConfigClose() - "bac_mcm.psc" Line 82
    [bac_mcm (8A084D05)].bac_mcm.OnUpdate() - "bac_mcm.psc" Line 89

Now bac_mcm needs the correct version of bac_mcm_base.pex which is included in the package but wans't. The oild incompatible version needs to go (data\scripts\bac_mcm_base.pex). In fact, any loose bac script should go when installing a new version.

Edited by botticelli
6 minutes ago, botticelli said:

this looks like you didn't clean out old scripts from data\scripts (see FAQ #3 on the file page)

The error here is

Hide contents

[04/11/2022 - 07:18:42AM] Error: Argument variable "::BACConfig_var" was not successfully looked up
stack:
    [bac_mcm (8A084D05)].bac_mcm.OnConfigClose() - "bac_mcm.psc" Line 82
    [bac_mcm (8A084D05)].bac_mcm.OnUpdate() - "bac_mcm.psc" Line 89

Now bac_mcm needs the correct version of bac_mcm_base.pex which is included in the package but wans't. The oild incompatible version needs to go (data\scripts\bac_mcm_base.pex). In fact, any loose bac script should go when installing a new version.

thanks

30 minutes ago, goldenapples said:

Looking forward to try this new alternate version sometime later when i have the time.

The new hooves looks quite good.
Maybe some time later Addywil could take a look on the hand hooves and maybe make somthing like this:

Bing a cow hand.png

That would be great but I think it's impossible to modify the hands to only have two fingers and a thumb. Skeleton rigging probably prohibits this. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

That would be great but I think it's impossible to modify the hands to only have two fingers and a thumb. Skeleton rigging probably prohibits this. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

In theory, there should not be an issue to skin a 2 finger mesh to a 4 finger rig. Lets say that you skin the mesh to the index finger and ring finger and then just ignore the other fingers. Never tried that in Skyrim though, but I can't see it being an issue. I was considering something like that IF I were to take on the hand-hooves at a later date.

Edited by Addywil
3 hours ago, Addywil said:

In theory, there should not be an issue to skin a 2 finger mesh to a 4 finger rig. Lets say that you skin the mesh to the index finger and ring finger and then just ignore the other fingers. Never tried that in Skyrim though, but I can't see it being an issue. I was considering something like that IF I were to take on the hand-hooves at a later date.

That would be seriously awesome. I love the ears and udder in game, and the preview of those hoofshoes looks great, so I have no doubt modified hand hooves will look fantastic as well.

I'm having an issue where the ZaZ furniture doesn't show up after paul directs me to it. I have ZaZ 8.0 and am on LE as well anyone know of a fix? also using the 1.4 download. Also the quests keep getting stuck where nothing happens after dialogue specifically related to paul.

Edited by AzureW00d
7 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

The front page says ZaZ 8.0+ do you have the + version? 

Yeah I am using 8.0+. I may just start a new character see if that helps it out. on a side note does anyone have any advice for exploding vertices in LE from physics? Specifically my tail goes nuts and shoots off into oblivion when i get moving too fast.

22 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

You know those bondage hand things?
those balloon type things and the mittens, No fingers at all and works fine so don't think it's a giant issue.

51 minutes ago, lucakro said:

Hey,

Can someone explain the tongues? Are cows known for sticking their tongues out or what am I missing?

they will be cover by Cow Head transform in final stage [head stage 7]

you can change tongue length in MCM if you don't like it ?

50 minutes ago, evilbom said:

they will be cover by Cow Head transform in final stage [head stage 7]

you can change tongue length in MCM if you don't like it ?

Ah Yeah that makes sense. Btw if you need someone to translate the lines to actual English. If the creation kit is willing, I am. 

God I hate that thing ?

(Also my head doubled in size. not the mouth, eyes or something but the entire head. Happened on SE so I don't know if that's just an SE thing but thought I'd let ya know)

3 hours ago, AzureW00d said:

Yeah I am using 8.0+. I may just start a new character see if that helps it out. on a side note does anyone have any advice for exploding vertices in LE from physics? Specifically my tail goes nuts and shoots off into oblivion when i get moving too fast.

Often times i had those issue was due to my frame rate back in the day. 

you probably use enb try limiting your frame rate to something that wont spike that's my only guess. 

or try reinstalling the framework that handles the physics.