50 minutes ago, lucakro said:

Ah Yeah that makes sense. Btw if you need someone to translate the lines to actual English. If the creation kit is willing, I am. 

God I hate that thing ?

(Also my head doubled in size. not the mouth, eyes or something but the entire head. Happened on SE so I don't know if that's just an SE thing but thought I'd let ya know)

SE worked fine a few patches back when I was using Cow head.

i have yet to use the cow head since as I like dem pretty faces, but I do remember reading that cath was hit or miss when  running LE nifs through it, re running nif optimizer for the head parts solved some peoples issues. (i always ran my stuff through cath and nif so i never noticed i guess)

Also if your using a custom race there is a pdf with the install file that explains how to set it up which could also be your head issue. 

Edited by MuchW0W
50 minutes ago, lucakro said:

Also my head doubled in size. not the mouth, eyes or something but the entire head. Happened on SE so I don't know if that's just an SE thing but thought I'd let ya know

The head is supposed to reach 110% of its original size. Works fine in LE, so it sems to be an SE issue.

2 hours ago, lucakro said:

Can someone explain the tongues? Are cows known for sticking their tongues out or what am I missing?

Cows actually have quite long tongues. Since they are normally kept on grassy plains, they do not need to stick them out. Ever watched a cow in dense foilage? It tends to graze on leaves as well and then it uses its tongue.

25 minutes ago, MuchW0W said:

Often times i had those issue was due to my frame rate back in the day. 

you probably use enb try limiting your frame rate to something that wont spike that's my only guess. 

or try reinstalling the framework that handles the physics. 

Wait you can lock framerate in ENB? would that fix stuttering issues as well?

2 hours ago, lucakro said:

Ah Yeah that makes sense. Btw if you need someone to translate the lines to actual English. If the creation kit is willing, I am. 

God I hate that thing ?

(Also my head doubled in size. not the mouth, eyes or something but the entire head. Happened on SE so I don't know if that's just an SE thing but thought I'd let ya know)

one thing i know the head mesh in LE still work fine in SE without convert because my game always CTD when get into Cow Head stage 1 

in this pic use High Poly Head and BHUNP Body in second pic use Wet body Mod + Sexlab hormone + Pi Cho ENB 

Spoiler

20220404062150_1.jpg.8075ee929d7f6ccdab9265f621987706.jpg20220408170536_1.jpg.c2c4163dcc8ac4ecd5dcf17efeee6a95.jpg

Edited by evilbom

Hey @botticelli,

I was thinking, technically once you start becoming a cow there isn't anything pushing/forcing you to continue transforming (you can just not get milked and that isn't that big a negative at the lower milk maid levels). I don't know how feasible this would be or even if it would be worth doing (this is probably the place this idea dies), but would there be a way where you could increase the skill level impact of the cow's milk level where level 1 milk maid you lose like 50 skill points when you are full of milk, thus impelling you to continue to be milked so you aren't useless in combat (thus indirectly forcing you to continue to tranform)? And then as you increased your milk maid level the skill level impact would decrease until milk maid level 10 where it was back to the way it normally affects milk maids?

This probably isn't worth the time it would take to code this, especially since there is so much else to complete in this mod, but I thought I would share my shower thought and see what you thought about it.

btw, thanks for picking this mod back up, you have made it so much better! :)

1 hour ago, Eluchel said:

Hey @botticelli,

I was thinking, technically once you start becoming a cow there isn't anything pushing/forcing you to continue transforming (you can just not get milked and that isn't that big a negative at the lower milk maid levels). I don't know how feasible this would be or even if it would be worth doing (this is probably the place this idea dies), but would there be a way where you could increase the skill level impact of the cow's milk level where level 1 milk maid you lose like 50 skill points when you are full of milk, thus impelling you to continue to be milked so you aren't useless in combat (thus indirectly forcing you to continue to tranform)? And then as you increased your milk maid level the skill level impact would decrease until milk maid level 10 where it was back to the way it normally affects milk maids?

This probably isn't worth the time it would take to code this, especially since there is so much else to complete in this mod, but I thought I would share my shower thought and see what you thought about it.

btw, thanks for picking this mod back up, you have made it so much better! :)

Look into Milk Addict. That mod already basically does this.

9 hours ago, jacobrox5656 said:

idk if its my game or bac d4b se version .  I have all requirements. Nothing equipping correctly or if at all.  Then the console says no way to using a slot on my character even though theres clearly nothing using the slot. 

do a player.inv in the console and scroll a bit. Are there any worn items like this?
20220413121344_1.jpg.fc096321af32ec3c2a0de9ee8a24e9ce.jpg

If so, you're probably missing the meshes and/or textures. Did you run BodySlide to batch generate all those?

4 hours ago, botticelli said:

do a player.inv in the console and scroll a bit. Are there any worn items like this?
20220413121344_1.jpg.fc096321af32ec3c2a0de9ee8a24e9ce.jpg

If so, you're probably missing the meshes and/or textures. Did you run BodySlide to batch generate all those?

Yes I batch build everything. It happens when bac is trying to select a slot and then says no way for that slot even though there's nothing using that slot. I'll have to double check.

1 hour ago, jacobrox5656 said:

Yes I batch build everything. It happens when bac is trying to select a slot and then says no way for that slot even though there's nothing using that slot. I'll have to double check.

Did you enable enough nioverride slots in nioverride.ini? At least 20 for face, hands, and feet and 30 for the body? Also actually enabled face overlays there? (data\SKSE\plugins\nioverride.ini)

2 hours ago, Eluchel said:

what mutation is this referring to?

Cow Pelvis

1 hour ago, jacobrox5656 said:

Isn't that within racemenu? Or is it separate?

NiOverride comes with RaceMenu. BUT there is an .INI file: data\SKSE\plugins\nioverride.ini detailing how many overlay slots should be made available. The default settings are far too low and some settings need to be changed in order for some mods like SlaveTats or BAC to work properly. You should change...

• In section [Overlays] bEnableFaceOverlays to 1 instead of 0
  • In section [Overlays/Body] iNumOverlays to 30 instead of 6
  • In section [Overlays/Hands] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3
  • In section [Overlays/Feet] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3
  • In section [Overlays/Face] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3

This should give you plenty of free slots to work with. But this only affects the tats (fur, dirt, stretch marks, etc.) which I presume is the source of that slot message you got from BAC. If you still got the problem after changing nioverride.ini, post a screenshot of the console message you get and/or some papyrus.log.

Hello, firstly, thank you for continuing/maintainment the mod. I have problem with mutation, it stopped at CurvyCow, the rest of mutation like untamed milk wont appear(even if using potions to mutate few times), right now I have fat cow/2, big horns and some other that I do not remember now. Is there some requirement to get this mutation? Second thing is that the hooves are invisible. I am playing on SE BAC1p9D4aSE conversion. If it was already mentioned somewhere then sorry, I will search the thread tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, almette said:

Hello, firstly, thank you for continuing/maintainment the mod. I have problem with mutation, it stopped at CurvyCow, the rest of mutation like untamed milk wont appear(even if using potions to mutate few times), right now I have fat cow/2, big horns and some other that I do not remember now. Is there some requirement to get this mutation? Second thing is that the hooves are invisible. I am playing on SE BAC1p9D4aSE conversion. If it was already mentioned somewhere then sorry, I will search the thread tomorrow.

Tats must be enabled in the BAC menu for untamed milk and others. Hooves should not be invisible... that sounds like either a missing mesh or a mesh conflict. Are the hooves visible when the character is naked? If so, it's possible that an outfit is trying to override the feet slot, causing them to be invisible. Spitballing here.

I keep getting a CTD when launching SKSE through MO. When I disabled BAC it launched, so the problem is definitely this mod. The old mod worked fine, so any thoughts?

I realized that I needed a different file for SSE.

Edited by BaldProphet

So I apologize ahead of time because I am very much technically illiterate but I cannot for the life of me figure out what I am missing, this character is fully transformed 30/30 but no fur shows up, the hands disappear, and the tattoos never show up either (nor does the big nose ring from the enslaving) And honestly I would really like to figure this out if someone can help me heh thank you regardless!

ScreenShot2.bmp

31 minutes ago, Quentonis said:

So I apologize ahead of time because I am very much technically illiterate but I cannot for the life of me figure out what I am missing, this character is fully transformed 30/30 but no fur shows up, the hands disappear, and the tattoos never show up either (nor does the big nose ring from the enslaving) And honestly I would really like to figure this out if someone can help me heh thank you regardless!

ScreenShot2.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads

See FAQ on the file page: Did you a) modify your nioverride.ini accordingly? b) generate all the necessary meshes with bodyslide (guide is in the hidden section on the bottom of the file page)? The ring could actually be there but stuck inside the head. I didn't account for orc faces which have longer noses. You can adjust the ring setting in 1st BAC MCM on tHe bottom of the MilkMaid View page.

I did the bodyslide and that fixed the bodyparts namely hands and such, And i just checked for the slavetats in the FAQ they seem fine for the first portion, but for the second I dont seem able to find a nioverride.ini, just a plain nioverride and nioverride.dll

57 minutes ago, Quentonis said:

I dont seem able to find a nioverride.ini, just a plain nioverride and nioverride.dll

Windows tends to hide extensions on some file types. It's probably the file without extensions. You can verify this by going to View->Options in the Explorer, then to Change folder and search options then in the 2nd tab it shows a list where somewhere is the option "hide extensions for known file types". You may want to untick that.