"What are you playing" thread

Black Mesa

So what's the difference between the paid Black Mesa Version and the free version released a few months ago? Could been a year even.

As far as I remember, the free version was the full version, and incredible anticipated. No bugs or anything.

A few bug fixes, new voice actors (Ones the narrator of Stanley Parable), redone animations, etc.

Xens not finished yet, but they said that when it is they would just update the game.

Black Mesa

So what's the difference between the paid Black Mesa Version and the free version released a few months ago? Could been a year even.

As far as I remember, the free version was the full version, and incredible anticipated. No bugs or anything.

A few bug fixes, new voice actors (Ones the narrator of Stanley Parable), redone animations, etc.

Xens not finished yet, but they said that when it is they would just update the game.

Ahh, cheers. Might be worth checking it out then. As an HL fanboy (sorry, I'm not sorry) I would likely buy it sooner or later anyway.

San Andreas. God, I feel like I'm a thousand years old.

It is still good game, but I can't fucking play it - when I see how it looks like now my eyes bleed.

But I loved driving bike on that desert map, and visiting bars there ;o

And I play w3 now ofc :P