"What are you playing" thread

Red Faction Guerrilla to blow stuff up and looking at some JRPGs to see if anything catches my eye.

pls tell me if you find some interesting JRPG dude,

I only find recettear, septerra core, agarest, chantelise, Phantasy Star, Valkryia Chronicles, The Last Remnant (btw, the keyboard control is sucks), YS series, and the tales of series.

Probably going for fairy fencer.

Red Faction Guerrilla to blow stuff up and looking at some JRPGs to see if anything catches my eye.

pls tell me if you find some interesting JRPG dude,

I only find recettear, septerra core, agarest, chantelise, Phantasy Star, Valkryia Chronicles, The Last Remnant (btw, the keyboard control is sucks), YS series, and the tales of series.

The legend of heroes: trails in the sky.

METAL GEAR SOLID 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ps4)

Wait..WHAT? HOW?  :blink: It comes out Sep. 1st ...you damn troll..it's Ground Zeroes, isn't it? :huh:

I GOT IT EARLY THROUGH THE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK IM HYPE

Only liked Metal Gear Solid1 back on Playstation import japanse, specially bought PSX for that game(back then it got a 10/10 and famitsu also gave the rare perfect score 40/40(did not understand a thing they said but was awesome to play(no guides no wiki nothingback then, i had to figure it all out by myself while i could not understand text or what they where saying) loved it.