"What are you playing" thread

I've finished both playthroughs in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, reached level 50 with Athena, and since there's nothing more to do and I really don't want to start a new character, I started playing Torchlight 2 again, but now I'm playing with mods and is a helluva fun !!!

I've been stuck in The Secret World the last couple days, doing Halloween content.    Best loots so far has been a cool ghost wraith cat pet, and a top hat (cosmetic clothing)

Other than that, been messing with Civ 5 again, because I FINALLY beat one of Napoleon's relentless attacks with my Polynesian save game.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Valkyria Chronicles and DA Inquisition :D

Splurged a bit this month, but Valkyria Chronicles is shaping up to be the best spent $20 of the year o.O

Never played it, but I loved Valkyria Chronicles 2 in PSP, I always played it until my PSP broke a years ago, it's a direct sequel with new character, although there is some tragedies in it...

Splurged a bit this month, but Valkyria Chronicles is shaping up to be the best spent $20 of the year o.O

Never played it, but I loved Valkyria Chronicles 2 in PSP, I always played it until my PSP broke a years ago, it's a direct sequel with new character, although there is some tragedies in it...

Direct sequel is not really a direct sequel if they swap most of the main characters XD

I'm hoping the high steam sales make the devs consider porting 2 and 3 to pc as well

Direct sequel is not really a direct sequel if they swap most of the main characters XD

I'm hoping the high steam sales make the devs consider porting 2 and 3 to pc as well

well at least the character in VC 1 make an appearance in VC 2, even one of your friend in VC 2 is the sister of VC 1 char (the idol ones).

I hoped they doesn't for the VC 2 case, it's a PSP games.... imagine if they ported it to the PC, they must really have a good port for that...