"What are you playing" thread

It use to do this for me but there is a addon or mod I use which keeps track of every sim in your town and if something gets stuck or bugged out (Which will happen often) will automatically reset them for you. I think its called Overwatch. 

Sims 3

Is it just me or does Sims 3 run like shit? It's basically 20fps with often drops to 0(temporary freezes).

Guest kimbale

Gnomoria. It's playable Dwarf Fortress.

I was raped by a bear. Then i was raped by goblins. Then i was raped by Mants.

Now i walled myself in with minimal food and just wait for my tinker to make me those shiny traps to kill em all......

Gnomoria. It's playable Dwarf Fortress.

I was raped by a bear. Then i was raped by goblins. Then i was raped by Mants.

Now i walled myself in with minimal food and just wait for my tinker to make me those shiny traps to kill em all......

Someone should make a hentai colony builder :D

If I'm not tinkering or converting outfits, I'm playing these funny little kind of games called "shmups". I've been playing these types of games since I was a wee lad. I love the twitch aspect of having to react on the fly in order to weave through heavy bullet patterns (as well as mowing down heaps of enemies in return ^_^). Here an inkling of the games I play (some of which are available on steam):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TimS33bIrPo

Its a shame not everyone likes these types of games anymore, as their still fun to play on a rainy day. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Not much time for gaming lately, but a few games has been played from time to time.

Yet Another Zombie Defense (received as a gift) - Not really that fun tbh.

Warframe - Same story, not much fun at all. But keep coming back after every update, to check some stuff out.

Assetto Corsa - Only game I have spent most of my time with. Recently just came out of beta, but to me, it still feels like beta.

Guitar Hero:World Tour, Rock Band 1,2,& 3, Destiny, and Red Dead Redemption on the xbox 360 then on my laptop Rise of Mythos, RecklessPK a Runescape private server, a Minecraft torrent, Pokemon Ruby, Super Strip Fighter 4, Happy Wheels, and Corruption of Champions/Fall of Eden.

Planescape Torment.

Yes, this is not new, I can't remember how many times I have played it and I have reinstalled it today on my new computer. I felt the need to talk about it here because it is, in my opinion, simply one the best RPG I have ever played. If you don't know what I'm talking about and you like RPGs search about it (the game can be bought as digital download, I won't mention where but you will find out).

A short guide to with essential mods here.

Destiny in PS4, because my video card died (and searching for people who want to play nightmares strikes  :( , this game needs a chat, or some kind of group finder).

Will play Skyrim again in a few weeks I guess, after I buy my new graphic card.

And I'm waiting for Valkyria Chronicles PC version, Kingdom Come Deliverance, and for my MMO choice, probably Black Desert and/or Star Citizen.