"What are you playing" thread

I think the Zero Punctuation explained it best - you have Saints Row 2 that has some humorous elements but is mostly serious, and it's tone is a flat line.  Then you have Saints Row 4 that's just totally, constantly over the top, and then you have Saints Row 3 which bounces between the space of those two flat lines like a sine wave.

Played some more factorio today cleaned up the robots, belts are beautiful but eventually production should be robotized or at least partially, my throughput has been killing me, I'm pretty much at the end and have enough resources to end the game, there's an end goal of building rockets for the colony ships to arrive.

Played 30 hours total some were idle waiting for techs to finish and some more were wasted planning layouts and running around I'm still lacking knowledge in the fluids networks sometimes it just dies altogether killing my power production don't know why but it's probably due to energy spikes so I'm thinking eventually all energy should be solar with fossil to compensate for energy spikes before I eventually get more solar panels. Robots should be used in small scale much earlier to start producing goods and preparing the input network.

There's also a circuit network with green and red wires which I have no idea what it is for guess I'll read the wiki and get a degree in physics.

Metal Gear Rising:Revengance on my PC    WITHOUT a pad!

I bought it too lately  but im playing on the xbox pad. Its kinda more enjoyable.

Is it any good on pc?

Good but prepare to die a lot becouse this game doesn't hold your hand like other games. You need to discover everything by yourself.

Dead Effect - Zombie Horror FPS in Space.

Found it on the Google Playstore, for Android a few days ago, but discovered also today, that it is available for PC on Steam as well.

The graphics are alright (although in my opinion doesn't make a game), and there is a few neat mechanics, like upgrading your weapons and suit armor.

You can play as a male or female, and by doing so, you will have different weapons, but I think you can get them all, by purchase them with the in game currency.

Which I don't know now, hows that is gonna be possible, since the money you find, goes to upgrading your weapons.

You also have a few abilities that can execute when you need, although, they need to re-charge.

During your killing spree, you can also do some minor exploration, to find money and ammo.

Also, there are these tablets, that you can find, to get to know what has happen/happening.

It's no Dead Island/L4D game, but it's very very very cheap and I think it deserves some spotlight.

Yeah, Warframe are a such good game, but the absurd amounts of grinding can kill the joy in a pretty fast manner.

Since all drops are RNG based, if you lucky, you can get all the stuff in the first week, or you can play forever and ever, till the end of time, and still get nothing :dodgy:

But the developers are bunch awesome people, and a few weeks ago, I asked them to grant me the permission to use some of the assets (certain pictures, emblems etc etc)

to an upcoming car skin for a racingsim, and they said, "yeah, sure, go for it!"

Still playing everyday Asheron's call 2.

post-232301-0-45106400-1419469991.pngpost-232301-0-51699300-1419470003.pngpost-232301-0-08535800-1419470015.pngpost-232301-0-97034300-1419470027.png

This a 12 year old mmo so it won't be top notch graphics or modern ezmode is rather old school little bit thempark but mostly feel of sandbox.

No ingame guide or any easy hints on where everything is also no NPC with !-? above head and dungeon are open no instance in this game.

Very deep but long crafting grind crafted items are always superior to any drop in the game. But many crafters and if you join guild always some who help you started or craft something.

Also very friendly helpfull community.

Alot can be soloed but its a group game also most huge quest these days are runned by high lvls so lower lvls can tag along and get fast xp/reward.

Good side for AC2 are AC2 WIKI and AC2HERO also a AC2 craft side.

Also a topic i made about AC2 here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37762-asheron%C2%B4s-call-2-mmo-free2play/?p=948148

Still playing everyday Asheron's call 2.

post-232301-0-45106400-1419469991.pngpost-232301-0-51699300-1419470003.pngpost-232301-0-08535800-1419470015.pngpost-232301-0-97034300-1419470027.png

This a 12 year old mmo so it won't be top notch graphics or modern ezmode is rather old school little bit thempark but mostly feel of sandbox.

No ingame guide or any easy hints on where everything is also no NPC with !-? above head and dungeon are open no instance in this game.

Very deep but long crafting grind crafted items are always superior to any drop in the game. But many crafters and if you join guild always some who help you started or craft something.

Also very friendly helpfull community.

Alot can be soloed but its a group game also most huge quest these days are runned by high lvls so lower lvls can tag along and get fast xp/reward.

Good side for AC2 are AC2 WIKI and AC2HERO also a AC2 craft side.

Also a topic i made about AC2 here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37762-asheron%C2%B4s-call-2-mmo-free2play/?p=948148

Gosh, I never knew this was still going. I remember playing it during it's beta way back when. Remember it looking really nice and being quite tough. 

Picked up a bunch of games during the current steam sale. Although it's short and just a teaser, Metal Gear Solid : Ground Zeroes is a lot of fun. Ryse is a very pretty, but quite formulaic hack n slash game, still enjoying it though so far. Lords of the Fallen is a Demon/Dark souls'ish game, very hard and very pretty to look at. Haven't put much time into that one yet, too many distractions (kids) around right now. 

Still, The Secret World, as my mmo of choice.

messed a bit Disney Infinity 2.0, someone gave me the avengers playset, its pretty cute.

The Golf Club is the best golf game I can remember since Links, way way back.   graphics and mechanics are really good.  It feels like you are doing what you should, to hit a golf ball.    Been playing with a friend, turn based, and playing that way, on voice chat, watching each other take his shot, its really cool, and worth it.

Got Dragon Age:Inquisition for Christmas, started it last night, so I imagine thats what I'll be playing for the next month!