On 5/28/2022 at 10:14 PM, Iskandar said:

Are there any planned updates for this mod? I'm excited to see more of what you have in store!

Nothing concrete yet since I'm fairly busy with real life, but I've been slowly teaching myself how to script so I can add a masturbate spell and other things as they come up.

1 hour ago, RangerEdas said:

Nothing concrete yet since I'm fairly busy with real life, but I've been slowly teaching myself how to script so I can add a masturbate spell and other things as they come up.

That's totally fine! Take as long as you need. Thanks for the response!

On 6/8/2022 at 4:05 PM, RangerEdas said:

Version 1.4.2 is up! This small update adds SL Triggers integration for man, mer, and beast races. The next major update will feature scripts and compatibility with some mods, but that will take a while.

SL Triggers Setup.png

I installed SL Triggers and set it up just like in the pic but I'm not getting any vials of cum after sex. I don't know what's wrong.

2 hours ago, bakedpugtatoes said:

I installed SL Triggers and set it up just like in the pic but I'm not getting any vials of cum after sex. I don't know what's wrong.

Are you using the SE (ESP or ESPFE) or LE version? SL Triggers might not work on LE. Do you have the appropriate animations enabled? Do you have any mods that change gender? Is Cum Alchemy after SL Triggers in your load order?

16 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

Are you using the SE (ESP or ESPFE) or LE version? SL Triggers might not work on LE. Do you have the appropriate animations enabled? Do you have any mods that change gender? Is Cum Alchemy after SL Triggers in your load order?

I'm using the SE version and I have lots of SexLab animations enabled. I don't think I have any mods that change gender and Cum Alchemy is below SL Triggers in my load order.

On 6/10/2022 at 1:46 AM, bakedpugtatoes said:

I had the same problem, but somehow got it working kinda like intended by removing the if gender = male condition. 

On 6/10/2022 at 2:13 PM, bakedpugtatoes said:

I'm using the SE version and I have lots of SexLab animations enabled. I don't think I have any mods that change gender and Cum Alchemy is below SL Triggers in my load order.

49 minutes ago, huziri said:

I had the same problem, but somehow got it working kinda like intended by removing the if gender = male condition. 

Yes! Changing the "if gender" condition to "any" works as well. The human json file itself already checks for gender so the condition on SL Triggers MCM page is redundant. I personally just have it on "male" all the time (which works for me) and didn't think to test the others. Not sure how changing the gender condition will affect creatures though. @cheeze_whiz This might solve your problem too if you still had it.

ScreenShot55.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have a bit of a problem in the collection of the vials from the usual dogs and horses. My female char has NPs in collecting such via the SL trigger and as her hookers earn such it appears in her inventory, BUT my male char with an equal number of hookers does not receive any vials nor do the involved girls have any in their inventory. I previously added the 10gold feature to the SL trigger with my female char to see if it worked, so I did so with my sexually  non involved (with creatures)  male char and they do get the 10g but NO vial.

I have no idea what to do here as it seems that male PCs are discriminated against in such unless they are gay/bisexual *cries sensitively* ?.

Any idea what I can do as this is an alchemy heavy run?

Edited by Will55
5 hours ago, Will55 said:

I have a bit of a problem in the collection of the vials from the usual dogs and horses. My female char has NPs in collecting such via the SL trigger and as her hookers earn such it appears in her inventory, BUT my male char with an equal number of hookers does not receive any vials nor do the involved girls have any in their inventory. I previously added the 10gold feature to the SL trigger with my female char to see if it worked, so I did so with my sexually  non involved (with creatures)  male char and they do get the 10g but NO vial.

I have no idea what to do here as it seems that male PCs are discriminated against in such unless they are gay/bisexual *cries sensitively* ?.

Any idea what I can do as this is an alchemy heavy run?

Although my male PC is gay, I tried to make this mod applicable for any type of PC regardless of gender or sexual orientation. What mod are you using to add hookers?  Are the dogs and horses from the base game or are they added by mods? You can check using More Informative Console.

CreatureVials.json only checks if the partner is a creature. Changing the "if gender" condition on the MCM page from male to any might help. The SexLab MCM page also has a "match creature gender" option that could also help.

12 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

Although my male PC is gay, I tried to make this mod applicable for any type of PC regardless of gender or sexual orientation. What mod are you using to add hookers?  Are the dogs and horses from the base game or are they added by mods? You can check using More Informative Console.

CreatureVials.json only checks if the partner is a creature. Changing the "if gender" condition on the MCM page from male to any might help. The SexLab MCM page also has a "match creature gender" option that could also help.

Hmm This is strange I edited and coloured (to make it obvious) an addendum to my post showing that I had corrected the issue and it is not present.

Nevertheless, thank you for the reply and I shall simply rewrite the addendum here:

I solved the issues by adding a Command 2 to the already present Command 1 by using the method you employed in your June 12 post where the "if actor race" box has "partner not player" and it worked. Sorry about the missing addendum as i was certain that I had posted it as I distinctly remember colouring the text. Oh well S*** happens!

Version 1.4.4 is up! It's another small update and most notable is the FOMOD installer to make everything convenient for everyone involved. SunHelm and Last Seed should also be compatible out of the box (they were the easiest to do). For mods like RND and iNEED, should I make it compatible via plugin (ESPFE) or by script like most mods on here? I appreciate any and all feedback!

Just a note whose relevance I do not know. My male char decided to up his enchantment in the Dawnstar Jarl's quarters. My female char gave up there as the two dogs were at her nonstop. So, he pushed enchantment from 40 to 100 over about 2 hours.  While this occurred the two dogs bonked both female occupants nonstop for virtually the whole time and he received a nice little supply of dog cum during this time. But over time (?90mins) the product received turned out to become ash spawn cum for no apparent reason. I could imagine their burnt-out reproductive organs smoking from over-use ?but I post it here OOC as a possible bug that may be a function of extended duration.

Would it be possible to include dialog options where you ask men and male creatures to harvest sperm from them by offering them a blowjob, and when the man comes you will be asked if you want to swallow the cum or fill it into a bottle? For this I think Seperate Orgasm would have to be included.

Edited by N.Gamma
On 6/24/2022 at 1:02 PM, Will55 said:

Just a note whose relevance I do not know. My male char decided to up his enchantment in the Dawnstar Jarl's quarters. My female char gave up there as the two dogs were at her nonstop. So, he pushed enchantment from 40 to 100 over about 2 hours.  While this occurred the two dogs bonked both female occupants nonstop for virtually the whole time and he received a nice little supply of dog cum during this time. But over time (?90mins) the product received turned out to become ash spawn cum for no apparent reason. I could imagine their burnt-out reproductive organs smoking from over-use ?but I post it here OOC as a possible bug that may be a function of extended duration.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll keep that in mind, but I'm not going to worry about it for now since it seems like a rare occurrence. I'll add it as a known issue on the description page if someone else says they have the same issue.

5 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Would it be possible to include dialog options where you ask men and male creatures to harvest sperm from them by offering them a blowjob, and when the man comes you will be asked if you want to swallow the cum or fill it into a bottle? For this I think Seperate Orgasm would have to be included.

That's a good suggestion, but it's not possible right now since I'm busy with other features and I don't use Separate Orgasms. I'm also concerned about redundancy and/or feature creep since there are several mods that already have that feature (though I could always have it as an add-on instead of part of the main mod if I decide to include it). SL Survival has the dialogue creature sex option (only one that I know of and I don't use that mod). Relationship Dialogue System, SexTalk (I use this one since it's gay), and SexLab Approach Redux are some mods that have the dialogue sex option.

On 6/25/2022 at 8:33 PM, RangerEdas said:

That's a good suggestion, but it's not possible right now since I'm busy with other features and I don't use Separate Orgasms. I'm also concerned about redundancy and/or feature creep since there are several mods that already have that feature (though I could always have it as an add-on instead of part of the main mod if I decide to include it). SL Survival has the dialogue creature sex option (only one that I know of and I don't use that mod). Relationship Dialogue System, SexTalk (I use this one since it's gay), and SexLab Approach Redux are some mods that have the dialogue sex option.

It would be really great if you offer this as a small addon to Cum Alchemy, because it would also add to the immersion of this mod!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.5 is up! This update primarily features my attempt at writing scripts, which offer a masturbate spell and compatibility with SL Pheromones (scripting is frustratingly difficult). The scripts have been tested so it shouldn't be immediately buggy and let's hope it stays that way. I also reworked the creature json file to primarily use SL Trigger's new "actor race" function instead of the faction one. 

On 6/11/2022 at 12:54 PM, huziri said:

That's what fixed it for me. Not an ideal solution, but I don't know what is changing the genders so Cum Alchemy doesn't recognize them. 

On 7/8/2022 at 9:33 AM, RangerEdas said:

Version 1.5 is up! This update primarily features my attempt at writing scripts, which offer a masturbate spell and compatibility with SL Pheromones (scripting is frustratingly difficult). The scripts have been tested so it shouldn't be immediately buggy and let's hope it stays that way. I also reworked the creature json file to primarily use SL Trigger's new "actor race" function instead of the faction one. 

You are getting there!