On 2/10/2022 at 8:23 AM, Rochndil said:

First, I think (I could easily be wrong) that you have a wild edit in the Sleeping Giant since it was the only cell edit.

Thanks for letting me know about it. I'll make sure to delete it for the next update. 

On 2/10/2022 at 8:23 AM, Rochndil said:

... most of the leveled lists (for compatibility).

Yeah I've been trying to see how many of the leveled lists I can replace with SPID.

On 2/10/2022 at 1:48 PM, Explodington said:

Have you considered changing the name of Dried Cum to Boner Dust? 

I would have to rename all of the ingredients so it doesn't look out of place and I don't want to do that.

8 minutes ago, RangerEdas said:

Thanks for letting me know about it. I'll make sure to delete it for the next update. 

Yeah I've been trying to see how many of the leveled lists I can replace with SPID.

I would have to rename all of the ingredients so it doesn't look out of place and I don't want to do that.

This is fair and understandable. I renamed it to Vial of Boner Dust in my own game for the chuckles. Thank you for your consideration and also your fun mod.

Version 1.2 is up! For this update, I mostly focused on balancing and integration into SL Triggers. I lowered the drop rates of vials and lowered the amount that were available from merchants because I felt that it was a lot. To avoid menu clutter, crafting recipes are now hidden until all required items are in your inventory ("Semenology" is provided for reference). SL Triggers is now an optional add-on, but collection of human samples through sex is not yet available since SL Triggers doesn’t have a function that checks for race like it does with keywords or factions. SL Triggers was a bit of a learning curve, but it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.  I greatly appreciate and welcome any suggestions, especially those related to balance.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:16 PM, RangerEdas said:

I don't know how to hook it to sexlab or similar mods and I think it requires quite a bit of scripting knowledge, which I don't have. Anyone is welcome to try doing that though. 

you made it! yeeeeeeeeeyyyyy

36 minutes ago, Agnot said:

you made it! yeeeeeeeeeyyyyy

Yeah!! I kinda figured that's the feature people wanted most and I kinda got hooked into trying to learn how to do it.

12 minutes ago, Agnot said:

strange... i can´t get the 1.2 link... it automatically download the 1.0... n SL addon...  it´s my browser? Am i missing something?

It should be up now! It looks like I did everything but upload the new version lol. 

11 minutes ago, RangerEdas said:

Yeah!! I kinda figured that's the feature people wanted most and I kinda got hooked into trying to learn how to do it.

It should be up now! It looks like I did everything but upload the new version lol. 

AjAJAJAJ, GREAT!!!! Ill play it ASAP

28 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

The description says that this is compatible with regular edition, but the requirements say special edition.

Is it really cross compatible with both editions or am I meant to download one version over the other? it doesn't seem to say anywhere.

This mod was originally an LE mod with only an esp file and worked as-is for SE. I assumed that my mod would work as-is for LE, but since I added assets made for SE, you might need to run my mod (version 1.2) through Cathedral Assets Optimizer or a similar program to make it work on LE. I'll change it to "not applicable" until I get confirmation that it actually works (or not) on LE. 

Hello,
I think it's great that due Cum Alchemy continue to develop! I would have there but an alternative suggestion for dien book cover!

I think rather of something like this

http://www.grabhentai.com/bmgp/bdnm1/sacrilege/4.jpg

http://i.redd.it/31ex9b94j3851.jpg

https://wimg.rule34.xxx//images/1729/ee6de81c1fc18d9662f501171194e7d0deaded36.png?1870300

One more thing, would maybe an els flagged esp be possible?

Edited by N.Gamma

I quite like the current book cover, but here's an alternative using the first image. Just overwrite when asked. I didn't choose the other images because there were women on them. If the images only had men, then that would be a different story. 

On 2/13/2022 at 5:47 AM, N.Gamma said:

One more thing, would maybe an els flagged esp be possible?

It should be possible, but I'll probably need to edit the ini and json files.

Edited by RangerEdas
File moved to the description page under "Alternate Textures"
19 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

This mod was originally an LE mod with only an esp file and worked as-is for SE. I assumed that my mod would work as-is for LE, but since I added assets made for SE, you might need to run my mod (version 1.2) through Cathedral Assets Optimizer or a similar program to make it work on LE. I'll change it to "not applicable" until I get confirmation that it actually works (or not) on LE. 

Gave it a try anyway and can confirm that LE does not recognise it, looking for the book in additem menu just turned up exclamation mark symbols where the model should have been.

4 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Gave it a try anyway and can confirm that LE does not recognise it, looking for the book in additem menu just turned up exclamation mark symbols where the model should have been.

Were any of the other models (vials, soups, and baked goods) acting up or was it just the book model? I'll replace them with LE assets when I have the time but I don't have LE so I can't test it beforehand. If that doesn't work, then this mod will have to be SE only.

Edited by RangerEdas

Is there actually an addon to Cum Alchemy that gives the character or NPCs a certain attitude towards food made from cum?

I mean if you break it down the mod only gives a few new meals and potions with the fun factor that they were added cum.

I would love it if the character or NPcs would react when they have to eat such a meal, positively or negatively with dialogues or screen messages!

Debuffs would also not be wrong, which may make you love meals with cum and also can not eat anything else if you eat it too often!

On 2/14/2022 at 2:10 AM, RangerEdas said:

Were any of the other models (vials, soups, and baked goods) acting up or was it just the book model? I'll replace them with LE assets when I have the time but I don't have LE so I can't test it beforehand. If that doesn't work, then this mod will have to be SE only.

I didn't check if anything else had the symbols, in all my current experience using mods, any time a mod turns up with red exclamation marks it means that the game can see that there is a ".esp" referencing an object that is being added, but the object cannot be identified due to something in the .esp or mod as a whole that isn't designed for LE.

Due to this, I assumed it would happen to all items added by this mod, if I'm wrong it would be a surprise, as I've accidentally installed SE mods in the past and true enough, everything added by those turned up as red exclamation marks.

I've heard that some SE mods can be converted for LE just by opening them in creation kit, I think in the LE version of CK, but I don't know the whole procedure and don't know how to use the creation kit, I've tried before but kept crashing every time I opened most things.

Best wishes to you in any case.

On 2/14/2022 at 10:56 AM, N.Gamma said:

Is there actually an addon to Cum Alchemy that gives the character or NPCs a certain attitude towards food made from cum?

I mean if you break it down the mod only gives a few new meals and potions with the fun factor that they were added cum.

I would love it if the character or NPcs would react when they have to eat such a meal, positively or negatively with dialogues or screen messages!

Debuffs would also not be wrong, which may make you love meals with cum and also can not eat anything else if you eat it too often!

There's no addon like that for now but I'll look into how to do that for a future update since that's an interesting feature.

13 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

I didn't check if anything else had the symbols, in all my current experience using mods, any time a mod turns up with red exclamation marks it means that the game can see that there is a ".esp" referencing an object that is being added, but the object cannot be identified due to something in the .esp or mod as a whole that isn't designed for LE.

Due to this, I assumed it would happen to all items added by this mod, if I'm wrong it would be a surprise, as I've accidentally installed SE mods in the past and true enough, everything added by those turned up as red exclamation marks.

I've heard that some SE mods can be converted for LE just by opening them in creation kit, I think in the LE version of CK, but I don't know the whole procedure and don't know how to use the creation kit, I've tried before but kept crashing every time I opened most things.

Best wishes to you in any case.

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know that before. On second thought, given that I don't actually know how to backport to LE and that I don't have it, I think it's just easier for me to keep this mod for SE only and hope that someone else can successfully backport it. That way, I can focus on developing this mod and not get burnt out trying to do so many things at once. Maybe I'll try learning how to backport when this mod has most of the features I want. I hope you can understand and best wishes to you too.

8 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

There's no addon like that for now but I'll look into how to do that for a future update since that's an interesting feature.

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know that before. On second thought, given that I don't actually know how to backport to LE and that I don't have it, I think it's just easier for me to keep this mod for SE only and hope that someone else can successfully backport it. That way, I can focus on developing this mod and not get burnt out trying to do so many things at once. Maybe I'll try learning how to backport when this mod has most of the features I want. I hope you can understand and best wishes to you too.

Fair enough dude, do what your comfortable doing, if you ever are interested in learning how to backport, there should be some tutorials floating around somewhere, on youtube most likely, main reason I never bothered was that my laptop is around 8 years old at this point, and I probably can't do much in the way of making mods with the tech I have at my disposal.

I've heard here and there that porting a mod has something to do with opening it's .esp and such in the LE version of Creation Kit, but as I said I always get crashes with CK, think you have to do a few things just to make CK work with opening multiple files at once.

If you're using CK at all then chances are you already have the things to make it work I think, unless your file only consists of a single file in CK.

Best of luck.

3 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Fair enough dude, do what your comfortable doing, if you ever are interested in learning how to backport, there should be some tutorials floating around somewhere, on youtube most likely, main reason I never bothered was that my laptop is around 8 years old at this point, and I probably can't do much in the way of making mods with the tech I have at my disposal.

I've heard here and there that porting a mod has something to do with opening it's .esp and such in the LE version of Creation Kit, but as I said I always get crashes with CK, think you have to do a few things just to make CK work with opening multiple files at once.

If you're using CK at all then chances are you already have the things to make it work I think, unless your file only consists of a single file in CK.

Best of luck.

Crashes with CK? Works as intended :P

Gonna try this today. With the amount my dragonwhore fucks, opening a potion store could be the best career path after the dragon threat.

On 2/20/2022 at 11:02 PM, crimson_drake said:

Just wondering if you are going to add in other creature types from the world that don't appear in the game itself 

What do you mean by that? I don't have any Creation Club content that adds creatures so I won't be supporting them.