On 9/13/2022 at 8:42 AM, DadPrefersDads said:

Sexlab Triggers isn't showing up for me. I couldn't collect any cum, so I came here and according to the FAQ I need SL Triggers, which I downloaded when I downloaded this mod through MO2. However, there isn't any esp file (not sure if there should be) nor is there any MCM for it in-game. I am running SE, and I made sure to download the latest version of this mod. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

EDIT: Ignore my dumb ass, I didn't realize I had to also install SL Triggers from its mod page. Disregard this

How did you solve it? I tried to drop the files into data but i dont think mod organizer sees that. 

I try to install this but no way i can make the SL trigger install. I have tried to put it into the original skyrin data folder but it does not show up in mod menu. IF i try to install it directely into the mod manager it says "no esp/ esl file" 

What am i supposed to do? I was really eager to try this out. Ill be gratefull for any help. 

56 minutes ago, Gurdo said:

I try to install this but no way i can make the SL trigger install. I have tried to put it into the original skyrin data folder but it does not show up in mod menu. IF i try to install it directely into the mod manager it says "no esp/ esl file" 

What am i supposed to do? I was really eager to try this out. Ill be gratefull for any help. 

Did you install SL Triggers? That is a separate mod that you need to install and it has an esp file.

Edit: Use a mod manager and, depending on your setup, it might take a minute or two to actually have it show up in MCM. 

Edited by RangerEdas
15 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

Did you install SL Triggers? That is a separate mod that you need to install and it has an esp file.

Edit: Use a mod manager and, depending on your setup, it might take a minute or two to actually have it show up in MCM. 

Hi i got it working. If someone else needs this: Dont follow instructions on SL-trigger if you are using a mod manager. And file plugin is not names sexlab-something.. thats why i didnt find it. Also if you are installing a huge modlist. Try some patiance. this mod = it works! I had other problems that masked this one. Ty for the help- it was a long night yesterday. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 10:16 AM, RangerEdas said:

I don't know how to hook it to sexlab or similar mods and I think it requires quite a bit of scripting knowledge, which I don't have. Anyone is welcome to try doing that though. 

Actually, it's very simple to code this.

At first, you need create controller quest (run-once, auto-run). To this quest your assign SexLabFramework reference and create OnInit() event code

By this code you can register SexLab Hook   

RegisterForModEvent("HookOrgasmEnd", "CA_OrgasmEnd")

An finally, in hook handler you can check all of your conditions, and add cum into player inventory

Event CA_OrgasmEnd(int tid, bool HasPlayer)     
	sslThreadController Thread = SexLab.GetController(tid)
	Actor akRef = Thread.Positions[0] ; getting 'top/active' actor, form first 
	Int aGender  = API_Genders.ActorGender(akRef)

if aGender == 0 && INGR_Human[0] ; paste your conditions
		akRef.AddItem(INGR_Human, 1)
 	ElseIf aGender == 1 && INGR_Human[1]
	EndIf
EndEvent

Your can use direct PlayerRef, and standard gender detection function (in my case i use my own library for non-standard gender support - futa, ftm).

PS. Actually, some times ago i start creating same mod, but unfortunally pause its development. May be at nearly future i publish my sexual alchemy mod)

From FAQ:

• I always get Altmer/Ash Hopper cum after sex and it's so frustrating. What do I do?
    • This issue should be fixed in versions 1.6.2+ with the introduction of mysterious vials.

Mysterious vials are frustrating me too. I wanna repair mechanics of mods (Cum Alchemy + SL Trigger)

And I got a problem. I decide to reinstall Cum Alchemy by switch it off in NMM make clean save/load than clean by Fallrim Tools. But when I switch it off and than try to load save I got CTD. Try to remove vials from inventory and repeat - same error, CTD. I can delete any other mod without CTD at any case. How should I correct delete mod to reinstall?

On 10/30/2022 at 1:14 AM, private_johny said:

Actually, it's very simple to code this.

At first, you need create controller quest (run-once, auto-run). To this quest your assign SexLabFramework reference and create OnInit() event code

By this code you can register SexLab Hook   

RegisterForModEvent("HookOrgasmEnd", "CA_OrgasmEnd")

An finally, in hook handler you can check all of your conditions, and add cum into player inventory

Event CA_OrgasmEnd(int tid, bool HasPlayer)     
	sslThreadController Thread = SexLab.GetController(tid)
	Actor akRef = Thread.Positions[0] ; getting 'top/active' actor, form first 
	Int aGender  = API_Genders.ActorGender(akRef)

if aGender == 0 && INGR_Human[0] ; paste your conditions
 	ElseIf aGender == 1 && INGR_Human[1]
	EndIf
EndEvent

Your can use direct PlayerRef, and standard gender detection function (in my case i use my own library for non-standard gender support - futa, ftm).

PS. Actually, some times ago i start creating same mod, but unfortunally pause its development. May be at nearly future i publish my sexual alchemy mod)

Thanks for the suggestion and code example since I might use it in the future. However, I'm satisfied with using SL Triggers (it's an amazing utility mod!) as a middleman instead of directly hooking into SexLab.

Also, I hope to see your sexual alchemy mod. Always interesting to see what other people come up with!

11 hours ago, Leadaire said:

Do I need to download SLSO mod? I mean do I need to have SLSO mod to SL Triggers works normal? I like current sex system (vanilla) and dont see reason to change that and spend time to right setup that mod

SLSO is not currently a requirement/optional add-on for this mod. 

10 hours ago, Leadaire said:

If I set Male - nothing happend, when any - get mysterious vial

Is the partner race set to "partner not player"?

8 hours ago, Leadaire said:

Has in mod some function to barter mystic vials to other kind of vials? If not - maybe make that? Because I can't find any way to repair mod but want to use all kind vials to alchemy

One of the merchants inside Natural Harvest has a dialogue option to barter 5 mysterious vials for a random set of 5 vials.

7 hours ago, Leadaire said:

After scene with dog I get Chaurus vial. I think mod is actually broken

Did you install SPID and the accompanying SPID add-on? The FAQ states:

• Make sure that this mod is loaded after SL Triggers
  • Install SPID and the accompanying SPID add-on, specifically "CumAlchemyMisc_DISTR.ini".
  • Delete "CumAlchemyVials_DISTR.ini" if you don't want to loot vials from dead enemies.

What most likely happened was that the dog was detected as a "canine" by SL and, since my mod only checks for the keywords added by the SPID add-on, it defaulted to the next item on the list which was the Chaurus vial. I'll fix that for the next update. 

8 hours ago, Leadaire said:

And I got a problem. I decide to reinstall Cum Alchemy by switch it off in NMM make clean save/load than clean by Fallrim Tools. But when I switch it off and than try to load save I got CTD. Try to remove vials from inventory and repeat - same error, CTD. I can delete any other mod without CTD at any case. How should I correct delete mod to reinstall?

I haven't had problems uninstalling my mod during testing but I'll look more into this issue. Perhaps some of the scripts I wrote weren't as error-free as I'd like. 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

SLSO is not currently a requirement/optional add-on for this mod. 

Is the partner race set to "partner not player"?

One of the merchants inside Natural Harvest has a dialogue option to barter 5 mysterious vials for a random set of 5 vials.

Did you install SPID and the accompanying SPID add-on? The FAQ states:

• Make sure that this mod is loaded after SL Triggers
  • Install SPID and the accompanying SPID add-on, specifically "CumAlchemyMisc_DISTR.ini".
  • Delete "CumAlchemyVials_DISTR.ini" if you don't want to loot vials from dead enemies.

What most likely happened was that the dog was detected as a "canine" by SL and, since my mod only checks for the keywords added by the SPID add-on, it defaulted to the next item on the list which was the Chaurus vial. I'll fix that for the next update. 

I haven't had problems uninstalling my mod during testing but I'll look more into this issue. Perhaps some of the scripts I wrote weren't as error-free as I'd like. 

1. Is the partner race set to "partner not player"? - Yes and after that I try to make two different rules: Partner is human - get human vials/Partner is creature - get creature vials - the same - mystic vials
  2. Maybe add more variants to merchant to have more variants to barter? Not random. Make a list of barter. And for example add request to have SL scene with merchant yhat he agree to barter
  3. SPID has been installed year ago and update. SPID addon of mod - the same
  4. I won't check specially but I try to test with any other race, human and creatures to get feedback
  5. I making little test. I can't delete running mods. For example I can't delete Public Whore when heroine is it. When heroine are not working whore by the quest line of mod - it's normal to delete. Maybe cause of problem is running hide quest/perk/magic effect

Oh, I forgot. I use that mod which use SL Triggers. And It working normal. After SL scene with human get right sperm, with creature - the same. 

Recommended setup of those mod is:

Receive Sperm: On End, Oral, Partner Humanoid, 100%

Receive Toxic Sperm: On End, Oral, Partner Humanoid, 5%

Receive Creature Sperm: On End, Oral, Partner Creature, 100%

Receive Undead Sperm: On End, Oral, Partner Undead, 100%

I setup that except not oral, I setup any type of sex

10 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

Thanks for the suggestion and code example since I might use it in the future. However, I'm satisfied with using SL Triggers (it's an amazing utility mod!) as a middleman instead of directly hooking into SexLab.

Also, I hope to see your sexual alchemy mod. Always interesting to see what other people come up with!

Yeah, actually inspired by your mode release i return to developing my)

Still a lot of works remaining

• Fully SL integrated collecting system. As i said, essences will  collect by HookOrgasm integration, with conditions by race, gender (not only male/female support), sexual activity (by SL Animation Tags recognize).
  • Leveled lists essence drop (with low chance essences will drop from enemies)
  • Shop/Vendor. With owner's zone, player room, custom basement rooms. Some assets for decoration made by myself.
  • Custom alchemy and cooking. With new craft stations, recipes, apparatus (as in Morrowind/Oblivion), custom perk and skill system.
  • Magic effects for food and potions. Not only vanilla, and improved vanilla potions (for example you can improve Health Restorre Potions, with some of essences, to make it stronger). Also new, special effects - transformation, arousement control, gender swap and other SL related effects
  • Story quest line, radiant quests, books and guides.
  • Custom race support - Selachii, Cellan, Lykaios and many other.
  • Support for other "essence"/"alchemy" themed mods and other. iNeeds, CACO, Skooma Whore, MME, Corruption, SL Pheromones, SL Aroused, SLEN - it's small part of supporting plans. May be - some integration with slavery mods, Devious Devices, Toys Framework. 
  • Some statistics system, implemented on SexLab Stats Engine - i add some counters, as example, "Collected Essences", "Collected Beastfolk Essences", "Besstial Essences" and etc. May be - some perks/effects related to experience. 

8 hours ago, private_johny said:

Yeah, actually inspired by your mode release i return to developing my)

Still a lot of works remaining

• Fully SL integrated collecting system. As i said, essences will  collect by HookOrgasm integration, with conditions by race, gender (not only male/female support), sexual activity (by SL Animation Tags recognize).
  • Leveled lists essence drop (with low chance essences will drop from enemies)
  • Shop/Vendor. With owner's zone, player room, custom basement rooms. Some assets for decoration made by myself.
  • Custom alchemy and cooking. With new craft stations, recipes, apparatus (as in Morrowind/Oblivion), custom perk and skill system.
  • Magic effects for food and potions. Not only vanilla, and improved vanilla potions (for example you can improve Health Restorre Potions, with some of essences, to make it stronger). Also new, special effects - transformation, arousement control, gender swap and other SL related effects
  • Story quest line, radiant quests, books and guides.
  • Custom race support - Selachii, Cellan, Lykaios and many other.
  • Support for other "essence"/"alchemy" themed mods and other. iNeeds, CACO, Skooma Whore, MME, Corruption, SL Pheromones, SL Aroused, SLEN - it's small part of supporting plans. May be - some integration with slavery mods, Devious Devices, Toys Framework. 
  • Some statistics system, implemented on SexLab Stats Engine - i add some counters, as example, "Collected Essences", "Collected Beastfolk Essences", "Besstial Essences" and etc. May be - some perks/effects related to experience. 

I miss some message, in what stage your mod are? Am I right that it's another mod?

6 hours ago, Leadaire said:

I miss some message, in what stage your mod are? Am I right that it's another mod?

Yes, it's another sexual alchemy mod. Stage - is to early to release. 

IMHO, mods with "alchemy/essences" should provide essence collection by itself, without other mods and addons. It first, main function. It should work standalone. Ingredients then sellable at merchants is not for me. As example how it works - 'Besstial Essences' mod.

Second, recipes and crafting. Almost anyone can, as example, rename 'Ale' or 'Troll Fat' to anything else, or copy default MGEF's, modify it and name  "new sexual alchemy ingredient". But as for me its too easy. We have skyrim Vanilla alchemy craft system, that has no recipes, result potion is automated calculation based on ingredients effects. This system also used at SLEN mod for Aphrodisiacs. And we have possibility to craft by recipes, such as at forge, cooking pot, when we put fixed list of items, and get fixed results. And for this we can make custom workbenches, it's not hard.  In Besstial Essences, sperm of creatures has no any magic effect, and quest line said "it's silly to eat it, you must use special euipment to use this ingredients'. 

It's base for alchemy mod - how you can receive ingredients and how you can use it. Looks as example at CACO - it's provide not only new ingredients, but also new collecting methods for this ingredients, new magic effects and methods of crafting. 

In my test scratches i have code for receiving essences, on SexLab orgasm event (so you no need other mods, only SL and my), with differences by race, actor gender, and animations.  I have scripts for transformation for wolf, bear and other creatures. I have code for controlling sexual preferences ant attractiveness. I have code example for miking machine, for sperm collecting by followers/slaves. And many assets (models/textures), for equipment, tools, clutters. Some of this my own Blender works, such as modern chemical equipment, which i can use in this mod. And many other public/free/CC resources, which i modify for my purposes.

PS. Of course, developing of such complex mod, require some advanced skills. Some of this skills i had, all problem is about time that i need.  I'm not said that  @RangerEdas's  mod doesn't make any sense, i respect the work of any author. I'm just giving my opinion on how I see it should works.

Edited by private_johny

@Leadaire

Some spoiler for my mod functionality/ideas.

When you collect essences, through sex, you can get not only sperm. Based on gender/race/animation detection, you can get sperm, squirt, salive, milk and other essences (i reserve some slots for new types also). Received essences are 'raw' type, that mean that its low-quality substances. With special equipment you get improve its quality (retorts/distillers). Also some recipes reuires high-quality essences. You can see analogical quality grades at Milking Mod Economy.

When you collect essences, you level up your Collector Skill. At low levels you can collect only low-quality essences, and with it growth, you can get more quality essences, or more quantinty of essences. Some essences will be separated by race, some race (animals/creatures) will have only one essence, some races/NPCs will not have collecting functionality.

In recipes at workstations, you can use this essences to create custom potions/food/drinks. Some of ingredients you get through sex, some will be buyable at vendors, some of its will require preprocessing. Among the tools there will be not only alchemy stations statically standing in houses and shops, but also portable variants, and may be some specific tools (i haven't decided yet, may be later). May be, i realize some corpse and trees collecting - such as in vanilla quest with race blood collecting. 

As example of recipes, Enchanced Health Restoration potion. Vanilla potion have one effect - restore health for specific value (magnitude), there are some grades of this vanilla potion, which restore different health points value instantly. With processing this potion with some ingredients, you can enhance it and receive potion with  more health points, and some new effect - health regeneration. And when you consume  this types of potions, you level up you "consumer" skill. In high levels of this skill, you can more efficiently use this potions/food/drinks - restore more health/mana/stamina, have longer duration of potion, or effect area. 

As another variant, race effects potions. Consume it and you get some stats/abilities from other race.

Or as example, analogue of Serenity Potions in Besstial Essence. I called it 'Mimicry Potions' - it's allow make animals (wolf, sabrecats and other) non-agressive to player. It's effect can by created by some manipulation with factions.

It's base examples, there are a lot of same variants. In CK it can be done very simple.  Each consumable item (potion/food/drink) can have any amount of effects. Effects can have conditions to use - by perk, skill, spell, level, race and other.  Main problem - required time, each new item should be properly configured, requires recipe, some work with its appearance in game. 

Creating potions with new ingredients also level up your "Natural Alchemy" skill. So with it progressing, you be able do new recipes, or get more results each time, or possibility of return basic ingredients, or receive additional items. It can be done in CK with 'dummy' objects, and player inventory control/replace. So it seems as 'override mechanics' for alchemy - you can't modify Skyrim crafting system for getting more than one result Form, but  you can assign special non-playable object to recipe, and replace it by script.

As example of addons/compability with other mods. As example, Besstial Essence. It have some new ingredients (with no effects), some potions, custom crafting station and item that required for essence collecting (bottle). For compability i provide some essence transform recipes (from my to Bestial Essence, and reverse), and allow using BE Bottle for essence collecting in my mod. And also alternate recipes for Besstial Essence potions with using my essences, 

Or as example of race supporting, addon for Selachii Race. It adds special race essences, custom hook for addon essence collecting and recipes for race ability potions. It uses Custom Mod Events mechanics for communication between main mod and addon. So essence receiving conditions not hardcoded in main mod, and it's easy to create separate addon for other race. It works by same technology, as SOS Addons.

8 hours ago, private_johny said:

When you collect essences, through sex, you can get not only sperm. Based on gender/race/animation detection, you can get sperm, squirt, salive, milk and other essences (i reserve some slots for new types also). Received essences are 'raw' type, that mean that its low-quality substances. With special equipment you get improve its quality (retorts/distillers). Also some recipes reuires high-quality essences. 

That's very good. I'm boring of just copy/past/rename current alchemy ingridient with LQ meshes of model. And for is main that mod will be compatible with another race. Or I have ways to make compatible patch by myself. Making custom craft space simple but not if you don't copy current nifs of any objects. 

____

When you collect essences, through sex, you can get not only sperm. Based on gender/race/animation detection, you can get sperm, squirt, salive, milk and other essences

It need to be able to turn on/off in MCM

___

If you wish in future I can be a tester of function your mod

On 11/6/2022 at 1:21 AM, Leadaire said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Is the partner race set to "partner not player"? - Yes and after that I try to make two different rules: Partner is human - get human vials/Partner is creature - get creature vials - the same - mystic vials

On 11/12/2022 at 4:12 AM, CChuggers said:

On the latest version.

I have set up SL Triggers as shown in the screenshots but im not getting any vials?

Try setting "if actor race" to "any" and see if that works.