On 6/11/2022 at 9:48 PM, _brandi_ said:

it would be nice to integrate it with MME and CACO... really MME needs more recipes...

+1 for CACO, it would be great. And I don't know how it would work with Ordinator+CACO snakeblood perk..

Edited by Dreamer1986

I modified the trigger scripts to work also between NPC's. etc.

Settings I use in the triggers MCM :

set everything on 'any' except :

on event : orgasm(SLSO)

chance 100%

command1 : give humanvial.json

command2: give creaturevial.json

It seems that EFF prevents putting things in followers inventory, so if you use EFF, no vials for followers.

edit : if EFFDialogue.esp is later in the load order than sl_triggers.esp, than followers do get vials, at least in my setups.

v1.66 version uploaded, combined json for human+creatures.

Give CreatureVial.json Give HumanVial.json

Give HumanVial_v1.6.json

Give Vial_v1.66.json

Edited by gdfll
uploaded Give Vial_1.66.json with changes compatibel with V1.66 of the mod
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, MrSquirrels100 said:

quick question, is there a way to edit the .ini file so that cum is not longer dropped on death by npcs. creatures, etc? just always seems strange pulling cum out of a dead guy..

You can do that using 1 of 4 ways:

• Change the last number on each death item line for the categories (NPCs and Rare/Uncommon/Common Ingredients) to 0 so drop chance of cum on death is 0%.

Before: DeathItem = 0xD63~Cum Alchemy.esp|ActorTypeDragon|NONE|NONE|NONE|1|10

After: DeathItem = 0xD63~Cum Alchemy.esp|ActorTypeDragon|NONE|NONE|NONE|1|0

• Delete every category except the Loot category (NPCs and Rare/Uncommon/Common Ingredients).
  • Delete the ini file if you don't care about the blood drinks being distributed to vampire NPCs.
  • Uninstall SPID if you are solely using it for this mod. Technically, SPID is not required for this mod to work. It was only required because there was no other way to collect cum before the SL Triggers add-on. I'll make sure to change that in the next update.
  • 3 weeks later...

This got me trying an alchemist build for the first time and while I was collecting random ingredients, I was disturbed that dwemer automatons did not give me dwarven oil.  It just felt like something that should have happened =P.  I realize now that they're not in the creatures.json but is there an easy way to add that in?

On 8/16/2022 at 12:43 AM, quietlychamil said:

This got me trying an alchemist build for the first time and while I was collecting random ingredients, I was disturbed that dwemer automatons did not give me dwarven oil.  It just felt like something that should have happened =P.  I realize now that they're not in the creatures.json but is there an easy way to add that in?

I wasn't aware they were an option tbh :p. 

As for adding it in, it's relatively easy if you know how SSEEdit and SL Triggers work:

• Make a new ingredient record on SSEEdit or the CK using an existing ingredient as a template
  • Follow the conventions on the json file using the FormID of the new record (which is in hexadecimal format and can also be converted to decimal format)

I might add it in a future update. It's just a matter of naming it as cum or as dwarven oil/grease, which might go against my naming conventions for the other ingredients.

1 hour ago, RangerEdas said:

I wasn't aware they were an option tbh :p. 

As for adding it in, it's relatively easy if you know how SSEEdit and SL Triggers work:

• Make a new ingredient record on SSEEdit or the CK using an existing ingredient as a template
  • Follow the conventions on the json file using the FormID of the new record (which is in hexadecimal format and can also be converted to decimal format)

I might add it in a future update. It's just a matter of naming it as cum or as dwarven oil/grease, which might go against my naming conventions for the other ingredients.

I don't think you'd need to rename it or do anything to it really.  Dwarven oil is a base game ingredient item.  I was just sad they weren't in the SLtriggers Json.  I can screw anything else for ingredients but amunculi didn't give me anything >.<

I tried to reverse engineer it but it's beyond my skills atm.  If it helps, in xedit the DwarvenAutomotonFaction is 00043598 and DwarvenOil is 000F11C0.

Edited by quietlychamil
Update
2 hours ago, quietlychamil said:

I don't think you'd need to rename it or do anything to it really.  Dwarven oil is a base game ingredient item.  I was just sad they weren't in the SLtriggers Json.  I can screw anything else for ingredients but amunculi didn't give me anything >.<

I tried to reverse engineer it but it's beyond my skills atm.  If it helps, in xedit the DwarvenAutomotonFaction is 00043598 and DwarvenOil is 000F11C0.

I've included this in the recent update (version 1.5.2)!

7 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

I set up SL Triggers to give cum when sex ends, but it doesn't happen. Any ideas?

20220822033838_1.jpg

This mod uses HumanVials.json and/or CreatureVials.json (if you haven't renamed those files). I would suggest changing it to "partner not player" or leave it at "any". Also, try not to leave any empty slots or command spaces (move Receive Sperm.json from command 2 to command 1 if there are no other commands).

5 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

This mod uses HumanVials.json and/or CreatureVials.json (if you haven't renamed those files). I would suggest changing it to "partner not player" or leave it at "any". Also, try not to leave any empty slots or command spaces (move Receive Sperm.json from command 2 to command 1 if there are no other commands).

For some reason the vial commands weren't appearing under command 2, managed to get it working by changing "end" to "orgasm" and adding the vial commands to command 1 in each category. Thanks for pointing that one out, I assumed "receive sperm" was the command for the vials.

12 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Any chance of getting this mod fixed to use the Race Keywords added by the Race Compatibility mod instead of keying off of fixed races?

So many follower mods out there have their own Custom races and with this mod the way it is right now, they are not eligible to be harvested.

I don't use the Race Compatibility mod or custom races so, just to be clear, are you referring to the "ActorProxy" keywords?

8 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

I haven't been able to test if it is compatible. However, I'll put it on the list of patches to make if it isn't.

All good, I played with both and as the other person said it works but no animations play when I drink the potions from this mod.

It works fine enough though, no need for a patch unless you just want to.

I ended up switching to this one that includes potion animations as well:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4652?tab=description

That has an option to detect unrecognized food, although I have not gotten to trying the potions from this mod with it. If that works it might not even need a patch.

Version 1.6 is up! This update was mostly focused on introducing new foods and beverages as well as balancing several beverages. Custom races should be available for harvest via the race keywords provided by the Race Compatibility mod. I would love to know your thoughts on the balancing changes!

4 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

Version 1.6 is up! This update was mostly focused on introducing new foods and beverages as well as balancing several beverages. Custom races should be available for harvest via the race keywords provided by the Race Compatibility mod. I would love to know your thoughts on the balancing changes!

Horray for updates!  This will double the rate of cum generation for me as I like to play a half-khajiit.

Question, would it be possible to make ghosts give ectoplasm during sexy time?  I didn't find a key word that makes a ghost but I did find an actor affect.  This is the one that makes them transparent.

GhostAbility "Ghost Ability" [SPEL:0005030B]

1 hour ago, coomgenerator4000 said:

any idea why everything is giving Ash Hopper Cum? Checked with the Factionspy mod, and they have the vanilla factions, in this case wolf. But yet I receive Ash hopper cum ?

Were the wolves part of the base game or were they added by a mod? I know SL More Creatures and Horny Creatures of Skyrim were incompatible in previous versions due to how those mods added creatures but that should have been fixed in versions 1.4.4+. 

32 minutes ago, quietlychamil said:

Horray for updates!  This will double the rate of cum generation for me as I like to play a half-khajiit.

Question, would it be possible to make ghosts give ectoplasm during sexy time?  I didn't find a key word that makes a ghost but I did find an actor affect.  This is the one that makes them transparent.

GhostAbility "Ghost Ability" [SPEL:0005030B]

Thanks, I'll see if it's possible to make ghosts give ectoplasm during sex, but I can't guarantee anything.