43 minutes ago, crimson_drake said:

I mean like adding them in as if the stores are importing them from outside of skyrim.

Like adding cliff racer or daedroth vials to stores? That would be easy enough, especially since I wouldn't need to link it to an actual creature. It would just be a matter of choosing the creatures and trying not oversaturate the market.

20 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

Like adding cliff racer or daedroth vials to stores? That would be easy enough, especially since I wouldn't need to link it to an actual creature. It would just be a matter of choosing the creatures and trying not oversaturate the market.

Yeap that's exactly what meant and was inquiring if you would be doing so in the future

On 2/23/2022 at 6:32 PM, crimson_drake said:

Yeap that's exactly what meant and was inquiring if you would be doing so in the future

Yeah I might do that in the future but it's not my priority right now, which currently is the shop.

7 hours ago, kirolak said:

I might be missing something, but is it possible for a male player character to add to his own inventory, like, solo? Or is that not a feature (yet)?

It's not a feature yet since SL Triggers doesn't check for player races and I don't know how to make scripts to make that happen. 

Ah, I see, thank you.

I tried looking into doing it myself a bit and failed, but I think I got close. Here's what I tried :

Spoiler

I found a couple posts on doing something with creation kit in the process. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1069855-how-to-make-a-spell-add-items-to-inventory/ https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9005483-conditions-on-abilitiesspells/

I'm not sure there's a way to make case statements in the engine. Which means it might require making a separate spell for each race.

I only got this as far as getting a spell to show up. But

It seems like a general procedure would be something like open skyrim with CK, under magic go to magic effect, add a new one with a right click, give them different ids (eg. CAArgonianME (cum alchemy argonian magic effect) but with the same name (e.g. Masturbate), set the effect to script, casting type to fire and forget, delivery self, (click painless?), add a target condition, I think GetIsRace, select the race from the INVALID button, keep it running on subject since it's self targeted, OK. Then do the target condition again but GetIsSex, etc.

You might need to press ok and then reopen the spell, and I think where it says Papyrus Scripts, you can click Add, defaultAddItemPotionScript (or however the cum items are saved, I got this to work with bread but not this mod and this is why I didn't just do it myself and post an addon). Properties, change potion to add to the item, count to 1, I don't think the others need to be touched. Etc. Save.

Then go to Spell, right click new, ID (e.g. CAArgonianSpell), Name (eg Masturbate; or maybe Masturbate (Argonian) in case the procedure I'm laying out needs clarification). Type Power (I think), Casting Fire and Forget, Delivery Self, etc. PC Start Spell probably, no dual cast modifications, etc. Right click in the Effects window, and add the appropriate CARaceME magic effect.

If you can get it working for one, repeat for the next race, and so on. I only got as far as one test example.

It didn't actually show up for me; but using the console I was able to add the spell directly. It didn't add the item I set it to (I actually set it to add 1 skooma) but it seems I broke the dialogue system of the game with my other mods, and I'm not sure if alternate start has something that takes away items when you add them before leaving the room, the way if you coc to somewhere it warps you back.

I can imagine skipping GetIsSex so non-males can use the spell. I think by setting it up as a power it's limited to once a day; someone who actually knows what they're doing might be able to tell you how to set it to 6 hours or something. And setting it to PC Start Spell might dump 9 useless spells in someone's inventory, so it might be useful to tie the spells to spellbooks or something. To say nothing of suppressing e.g. Nord for Vampire.

I'm not sure if opening something like Apocalypse in Creation Kit might enlighten anything. Or SOS since it has the erection spells.

Anyone who knows more about this kind of process are welcome to tell us where I went wrong and how to do this properly.

the CreatureVials.json has a typo in the creature checks - it says "Werwolf" instead of  "Werewolf" 

Also, testing it on the wolves you encounter just past the bridge of Riverwood, i seem to always get Ash Spawn cum  from them when CreatureVials.json gets triggered. 

Edit: the wolf thing is probably my fault, i just realized CreatureVials.json checks the target's faction, so something i have (One with nature) *may* have switched their faction to the one that Ash Spawn are in.

Edited by QuinXen
more info
4 hours ago, QuinXen said:

the CreatureVials.json has a typo in the creature checks - it says "Werwolf" instead of  "Werewolf" 

Also, testing it on the wolves you encounter just past the bridge of Riverwood, i seem to always get Ash Spawn cum  from them when CreatureVials.json gets triggered. 

Fixed in version 1.2.2. I was setting up the wrong faction checks for wolves and trolls so that is fixed too. Let me know if that solves the issue or if One with Nature still affects the factions.

Edited by RangerEdas

update: creatures from the base game work as intended, however the ones from "horny creatures of skyrim" (only tested with the werewolf variants - all give ash spawn jizz) and the ones added by "SL more creatures" (wolves around jorrvaskr are in the dogs faction, for example). 

Since the other mods aren't your territory, i suppose you can't fix that unless you check only the creaturetype and ignore the factions, huh? 

Edit: Sexlab survival is the same way, tested on the creatures in the whiterun kennel - the dogs work, the horses work but the normally hostile creatures (troll and wolves) give ash spawn cum, while their vanilla versions spawned through the console give their correct ingredients. 

I suppose the theme is "normally hostile creatures added by mods as friendly versions will not give the correct creature juice." 

also, a bit off topic, but SL survival adds its own version of creature cum(food item, increases cum addiction and realistic needs and diseases food satation), but i havent found a way to actually get it except for the toll guards forcing a vial down your throat. 

I also had some suggestions/requests for maybe later down the road:

Could you add a check to see if SL survival is installed and add a cooking recipe that takes a vial of cum(alchemy version) and turns it into a SL Survival's food version of it?

Maybe also some Fill her up integration where creatures drop a number of vials based off how high the multipliers were set in that mod's MCM (like 1+a creature's cum multiplier) so a multiplier of 0.20 giving 1 vial + a 20% chance of another one and a multiplier of 3 giving 1+3 vials. (would be great if that also worked with the CreatureVials.json)

Edited by QuinXen
On 2/26/2022 at 1:11 AM, kirolak said:

Ah, I see, thank you.

I tried looking into doing it myself a bit and failed, but I think I got close. Here's what I tried :

Reveal hidden contents

I found a couple posts on doing something with creation kit in the process. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1069855-how-to-make-a-spell-add-items-to-inventory/ https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9005483-conditions-on-abilitiesspells/

I'm not sure there's a way to make case statements in the engine. Which means it might require making a separate spell for each race.

I only got this as far as getting a spell to show up. But

It seems like a general procedure would be something like open skyrim with CK, under magic go to magic effect, add a new one with a right click, give them different ids (eg. CAArgonianME (cum alchemy argonian magic effect) but with the same name (e.g. Masturbate), set the effect to script, casting type to fire and forget, delivery self, (click painless?), add a target condition, I think GetIsRace, select the race from the INVALID button, keep it running on subject since it's self targeted, OK. Then do the target condition again but GetIsSex, etc.

You might need to press ok and then reopen the spell, and I think where it says Papyrus Scripts, you can click Add, defaultAddItemPotionScript (or however the cum items are saved, I got this to work with bread but not this mod and this is why I didn't just do it myself and post an addon). Properties, change potion to add to the item, count to 1, I don't think the others need to be touched. Etc. Save.

Then go to Spell, right click new, ID (e.g. CAArgonianSpell), Name (eg Masturbate; or maybe Masturbate (Argonian) in case the procedure I'm laying out needs clarification). Type Power (I think), Casting Fire and Forget, Delivery Self, etc. PC Start Spell probably, no dual cast modifications, etc. Right click in the Effects window, and add the appropriate CARaceME magic effect.

If you can get it working for one, repeat for the next race, and so on. I only got as far as one test example.

It didn't actually show up for me; but using the console I was able to add the spell directly. It didn't add the item I set it to (I actually set it to add 1 skooma) but it seems I broke the dialogue system of the game with my other mods, and I'm not sure if alternate start has something that takes away items when you add them before leaving the room, the way if you coc to somewhere it warps you back.

I can imagine skipping GetIsSex so non-males can use the spell. I think by setting it up as a power it's limited to once a day; someone who actually knows what they're doing might be able to tell you how to set it to 6 hours or something. And setting it to PC Start Spell might dump 9 useless spells in someone's inventory, so it might be useful to tie the spells to spellbooks or something. To say nothing of suppressing e.g. Nord for Vampire.

I'm not sure if opening something like Apocalypse in Creation Kit might enlighten anything. Or SOS since it has the erection spells.

Anyone who knows more about this kind of process are welcome to tell us where I went wrong and how to do this properly.

I tried looking into doing that and I couldn't get it to work because the vials are classified as ingredients and there's no "defaultAddItemIngredientScript". From what I could see, the other additem scripts can't use ingredients. This feature probably requires me to make my own scripts and might be for an update in the distant future.

On 3/12/2022 at 9:36 AM, QuinXen said:

update: creatures from the base game work as intended, however the ones from "horny creatures of skyrim" (only tested with the werewolf variants - all give ash spawn jizz) and the ones added by "SL more creatures" (wolves around jorrvaskr are in the dogs faction, for example). 

Since the other mods aren't your territory, i suppose you can't fix that unless you check only the creaturetype and ignore the factions, huh? 

Edit: Sexlab survival is the same way, tested on the creatures in the whiterun kennel - the dogs work, the horses work but the normally hostile creatures (troll and wolves) give ash spawn cum, while their vanilla versions spawned through the console give their correct ingredients. 

I suppose the theme is "normally hostile creatures added by mods as friendly versions will not give the correct creature juice." 

also, a bit off topic, but SL survival adds its own version of creature cum(food item, increases cum addiction and realistic needs and diseases food satation), but i havent found a way to actually get it except for the toll guards forcing a vial down your throat. 

I also had some suggestions/requests for maybe later down the road:

Could you add a check to see if SL survival is installed and add a cooking recipe that takes a vial of cum(alchemy version) and turns it into a SL Survival's food version of it?

Maybe also some Fill her up integration where creatures drop a number of vials based off how high the multipliers were set in that mod's MCM (like 1+a creature's cum multiplier) so a multiplier of 0.20 giving 1 vial + a 20% chance of another one and a multiplier of 3 giving 1+3 vials. (would be great if that also worked with the CreatureVials.json)

Glad to know that base game creatures are working as intended. I'll see what I can do about making a patch for the mods you mentioned, but no guarantees on that. Integrating Realistic Needs and Diseases and other needs mods sounds like a cool idea; I'll look into that. Are there any tutorials on how to do that? I exclusively play as a male character so I'm not really interested in female-oriented mods like SexLab Survival and Fill Her Up. That being said, those seem to be popular requests (and by popular I mean at least 2 people have requested it) so I might consider looking into that. How would I include a check to see if a mod is installed? Is scripting required for it? My scripting knowledge is very limited. 

Version 1.3 is up! Two merchants, Vlassius and Eltane Hanildor, can be found inside "Natural Harvest" located near Shor's Stone/ Ansilvund. I removed merchandise from several inns and shops including Mortar and Pestle and Belethor's General Goods. The recipe book, "Semenology" is no longer available at the Riverwood Trader. It can be bought at Natural Harvest and a free copy is located on the table near the fireplace.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

there seem to be some wrong FormID in the ESPFE Survival patch. for example this one i suppose it should point to argonian vial?

It should now be fixed in the new version I uploaded on the description page.

This mod has become pretty big for a first mod, I'm impressed, although I'm afraid you've passed the threshold where we legally have to be gentle, it's too big now. ?

I can't wait to see where you take this mod in the future though, especially if you decide on compatibility with other mods, there's nothing I love more than a far greater combined experience than the sum of two mods individually.

Keep up the great work!

18 hours ago, SwissxPiplup said:

This mod has become pretty big for a first mod, I'm impressed, although I'm afraid you've passed the threshold where we legally have to be gentle, it's too big now. ?

I can't wait to see where you take this mod in the future though, especially if you decide on compatibility with other mods, there's nothing I love more than a far greater combined experience than the sum of two mods individually.

Keep up the great work!

Yeah, I've gotten used to how big it is so I think I can handle someone being a little rough. ?

I'm definitely planning on adding more compatibilities with other mods. I don't know if I'll do all of them, but I'd love more suggestions about that.

Thanks! It's great to see that people enjoy using my mod!

On 4/12/2022 at 2:03 PM, cheeze_whiz said:

Coming back to report that the setup you showed, does not work for me. Nor does any setup I try. Triggers are working, just not for this mod. 

I attached my json in hopes there might be something amiss in there? 

Thanks for any help. 

CreatureVials.json 4.76 kB · 1 download

I couldn't replicate your issue. I used the json you posted with the setup I posted and it worked for both my current heavily modded save and a new game. The setup I showed assumes that the creatures are male so maybe you have a mod that changes creature gender (I know that SexLab has a "match creature gender" option that I don't use). Try this setup for testing purposes: if you don't get 10 gold, then the options you chose don't work. If you get 10 gold but not the vial, then the vial json isn't working. The give gold json is a SL Trigger default command. 

ScreenShot49.png

On 2/15/2022 at 9:36 PM, AnonAngelion said:

Fair enough dude, do what your comfortable doing, if you ever are interested in learning how to backport, there should be some tutorials floating around somewhere, on youtube most likely, main reason I never bothered was that my laptop is around 8 years old at this point, and I probably can't do much in the way of making mods with the tech I have at my disposal.

I've heard here and there that porting a mod has something to do with opening it's .esp and such in the LE version of Creation Kit, but as I said I always get crashes with CK, think you have to do a few things just to make CK work with opening multiple files at once.

If you're using CK at all then chances are you already have the things to make it work I think, unless your file only consists of a single file in CK.

Best of luck.

I've uploaded an experimental LE version (Version 1.4). I can't test it though since I don't have LE.

• 1 month later...