On 9/2/2022 at 12:13 AM, Ve5per said:

Could u add an option to remove man and horse model, and the pictures on the wall, maybe some alternatives >_>

Yeah, I can do that and replace them with vanilla statues so any replacers would work. As for the paintings, what sorts of alternatives were you suggesting?

On 9/1/2022 at 3:27 PM, RangerEdas said:

Were the wolves part of the base game or were they added by a mod? I know SL More Creatures and Horny Creatures of Skyrim were incompatible in previous versions due to how those mods added creatures but that should have been fixed in versions 1.4.4+. 

I just installed 1.6, got ash hopper cum from skeevers. I do not have More Creatures or HCOS installed, got me scratching my head wondering what I did wrong.

Edit: Tried out a few more creatures, (elk, wolf, horse) all gave ash hopper cum. Nords. Redguards and Bretons all give Altmer cum.

Edited by Unfrog12
3 hours ago, Unfrog12 said:

I just installed 1.6, got ash hopper cum from skeevers. I do not have More Creatures or HCOS installed, got me scratching my head wondering what I did wrong.

Edit: Tried out a few more creatures, (elk, wolf, horse) all gave ash hopper cum. Nords. Redguards and Bretons all give Altmer cum.

I've only done minor additions to the json files and those shouldn't have affected anything. Do you have any mods that edit or add creatures? Is this mod loaded after SL Triggers? How did you set up SL Triggers?

1 hour ago, Bing9889 said:

What are the recipe for some of the new food? Can't find recipe for semen tart, creamy taffy treat, cumember cheese wheel, seed stuff bread, ect. Doesn't show up in the book. 

Those items don't have recipes for now (might change if people want recipes for them). More information on which items have crafting recipes can be found in the description page.

20 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

I've only done minor additions to the json files and those shouldn't have affected anything. Do you have any mods that edit or add creatures? Is this mod loaded after SL Triggers? How did you set up SL Triggers?

I had More Werewolves, Hentai Creatures and Convenient Horses installed, removed those. Checked load position, it's fine. SL Triggers is set 100% Chance, End Event, the rest Any. Commands were Humanvials, Creaturevials, and Lover's Comfort. My version of SL Triggers was old, updated it and re-installed Cum Alchemy, started a new game.

Still getting ash hopper cum from creatures and Altmer cum from humans.?

Does Trigger position matter? I have it in the #4 position, does it need to be first?

Edit: Started up the game this morning and now everything works correctly...I have to admit to a certain degree of bewilderment, since I didn't change anything. Skyrim being Skyrim, I guess.?

Edited by Unfrog12
22 hours ago, Unfrog12 said:

I had More Werewolves, Hentai Creatures and Convenient Horses installed, removed those. Checked load position, it's fine. SL Triggers is set 100% Chance, End Event, the rest Any. Commands were Humanvials, Creaturevials, and Lover's Comfort. My version of SL Triggers was old, updated it and re-installed Cum Alchemy, started a new game.

Still getting ash hopper cum from creatures and Altmer cum from humans.?

Does Trigger position matter? I have it in the #4 position, does it need to be first?

Edit: Started up the game this morning and now everything works correctly...I have to admit to a certain degree of bewilderment, since I didn't change anything. Skyrim being Skyrim, I guess.?

Lol that's so weird but glad it worked itself out! ? 

So, did you reinstall More Werewolves, Hentai Creatures and Convenient Horses and were there any issues? I need to know if there's an incompatibility there.

19 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

Lol that's so weird but glad it worked itself out! ? 

So, did you reinstall More Werewolves, Hentai Creatures and Convenient Horses and were there any issues? I need to know if there's an incompatibility there.

Re-installed Convenient Horses and Hentai Creatures, CV is basically a reskin and there's no problem there. Hentai Creatures do give vials, so far Falmer and Sabrecats gave the correct vials, canines give ash hopper cum. Wild wolves sometimes give ash hopper cum, sometimes wolf cum and it seems to be random, but that's only a couple of encounters.

Haven't gotten around to More Werewolves yet, I will soon.

Edit: After some more testing, it appears that there might be a conflict with Hentai Creatures. Most of the summoned creatures I've tested so far give correct vials. The Hentai German Shepherd gives ash hopper vials and so do the wolves, all of them...this might be a place to look. Summoned werewolves give nothing at all. Also, sometimes after a few encounters with summoned creatures vials will stop dropping completely, requiring a reload to get the mod functioning again.

Wolf vials do drop normally from kills.

To be honest, I'm not finding it a big deal to have wolves drop ash hopper vials. As long as it's not every single creature that drops them, it's cool. They're kind of hard to find early game anyway.?

Edited by Unfrog12
18 hours ago, Unfrog12 said:

Re-installed Convenient Horses and Hentai Creatures, CV is basically a reskin and there's no problem there. Hentai Creatures do give vials, so far Falmer and Sabrecats gave the correct vials, canines give ash hopper cum. Wild wolves sometimes give ash hopper cum, sometimes wolf cum and it seems to be random, but that's only a couple of encounters.

Haven't gotten around to More Werewolves yet, I will soon.

Edit: After some more testing, it appears that there might be a conflict with Hentai Creatures. Most of the summoned creatures I've tested so far give correct vials. The Hentai German Shepherd gives ash hopper vials and so do the wolves, all of them...this might be a place to look. Summoned werewolves give nothing at all. Also, sometimes after a few encounters with summoned creatures vials will stop dropping completely, requiring a reload to get the mod functioning again.

Wolf vials do drop normally from kills.

To be honest, I'm not finding it a big deal to have wolves drop ash hopper vials. As long as it's not every single creature that drops them, it's cool. They're kind of hard to find early game anyway.?

Thanks for the update! I did some testing of my own and I got pretty much the same results as you did for the Hentai Wolves and Werewolves. I was able to get a dog vial from the German Shepherd but subsequent tries only got me Ash Hopper vials.? I also had to reload my save to get it functioning again. I've added it as a known issue on the description page and I'll get to it later. 

3 hours ago, gdfll said:

The standard trigger script will give Ashhopper (Creature) or  Altmer (Human) vials when the race is not known. maybe introduce a 'strange' vial for unknown races as fallback.

Ah, so that's what's been happening! The trigger commands default to whatever is first on the items list if the race is unknown. Before I added Ash Hopper vials, it was Ash Spawn vials. Thanks for pointing it out. Yeah, I will probably do something like that.

Also, can I bundle your modified trigger commands into a future update (with proper credit and everything)?

9 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

Also, can I bundle your modified trigger commands into a future update (with proper credit and everything)?

Feel free to do whatever you like with it. I will probably tweak it some more when I find out where EFF  keeps its followers inventory.

On 9/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, Sasquatcher said:

Would you be interested in making this compatible with Soul Gem Oven 4? If I could get this to play nice with that and CACO without a bunch of redundancies, I'd be all over this mod.

While I am not interested in Soul Gem Oven 4 itself, I am interested in the challenge it presents about making it compatible with my mod so I might take a look at it to see what I can do. 

25 minutes ago, Bing9889 said:

What is the percentage to get food items from vendors? I can only find alchemy materials/potions/poisons on vendors. I'm using wyrebash for leveled list only so I don't know if that is affecting anything. 

They are available at Natural Harvest with a 100% chance of appearing but I forgot to add them to vanilla vendors. I'll fix it soon. Thanks for letting me know. 

Version 1.6.2 is up! This small update is mostly focused on fixes, especially the issue where any creature not recognized by the SL Trigger commands gives Ash Hopper vials (they should now give mysterious vials, which can be exchanged in the shop). I've also added a few alternate options for the paintings and statues in the shop.

On 9/11/2022 at 6:50 PM, momentomori99 said:

I love this mod but jeez, I cant seem to make a requiem patch. I don't even know if its even possible lol. requiem overwrites the vendors so no one actually sells anything from this mod except for the store added by this mod ofc.

I made a quick requiem patch and it seems to work (tested only on ESPFE version). Let me know if it works for you. Run the Reqtificator executable to generate a new Requiem for the Indifferent.esp.

Edit: Included in versions 1.6.6+

Edited by RangerEdas
2 hours ago, RangerEdas said:

I made a quick requiem patch and it seems to work (tested only on ESPFE version). Let me know if it works for you. Run the Reqtificator executable to generate a new Requiem for the Indifferent.esp.

Cum Alchemy - Requiem Patch ESPFE Version.7z 1.19 kB · 3 downloads

Cum Alchemy - Requiem Patch.7z 1.2 kB · 0 downloads

Cum Alchemy - Requiem Patch LE.7z 1.18 kB · 0 downloads

THANK YOU! it works.

4 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Hello, you write under your future plans that you want to make the mod compatible for RND/iNeed! Could you then also please make it compatible for SunHelm?

My mod is already compatible with Sunhelm (no patch required) since v1.4.4. At least, it should be since that's when I added Sunhelm keywords to all food and drinks. It is also already compatible with Last Seed too.