Imp's More Complex Needs.esp .

Possibly, and this would need to be tested, you can just shove the whole time increment to after the dream in that instance(instead of partial before dream, partial after). If not, then yeah, disabling the increment sounds like it would work.

I have some ideas, however I don't know how that would work...

Add a hard core mode. Where the game time is disable but a set value range (or slider)  is given to the individual. xxx for food, xxx for Thirst, and xxx for sleep. Maybe a slider for their settings. When you wake up in hard core mode a set value has been added to the player.

Anyone playing with any of the hard core or complex needs would then be able to use this setting to complement their selected mods and game play.

Back again. Not sure if it's just a memory limitation on my computer or not, but it appears that having too many companions (via the Unlimited Companions mod) can cause buggyness when repositioning everyone after a dream. 

I've tried it with debug mode on, and it seems like it gets stuck trying to continuously remove the dream versions of those companions. Arcade and Veronica specifically.

My group consists of Veronica, Sunny(mod), Melissa Lewis(mod), Cyan(mod), Raul, Arcade, and Ed-E. Melissa and Cyan appear just fine, which I'm guessing is because they aren't moved by the mod. So I'm imagining that Veronica and Arcade are the first two that are being moved back, and it's failing to move to the next stage from there.

I'm guessing that an easy fix for this would be to only have maybe one or two companions return, and have the rest dismissed, as if they ran away. Possibly just having everyone do so, to just avoid that in general.

I'd still like to try some more tests with the two mod companions, Melissa and Cyan, removed from the group. I dunno if it might be those two that are interfering or not. I'll probably not be able to try it again until either tomorrow evening, or friday. I'll make another post about what I find, and then also post the names of the mods, and the general location in load order they are for me. 

Ah, that definitely sounds problematic. I have never tested with unlimited companions or non-vanilla.

Companions are never meant to appear in dreams (as companions.. sometimes you meet them but they are not the same). However, the handling code only covers vanilla ones and Sunny (who is supported through a less effective method).

This means other mod-added companions will unintentionally appear in your dream sequences where they can die, and you can cheat by giving them dream items to take back to the real world. A workaround for now is to dismiss them manually at start of a dream.

I should be able to find a smarter way to handle companions which would work with any vanilla or otherwise in a next version, sometimes dismissing them like you suggest is a good idea.

-----

I have fixed (..untested) the next version of mod to be compatible with IMCNNV at my end, I will upload it soon but the next version has a lot of new content and features, hence needing a lot of testing before I can release

I have fixed (..untested) the next version of mod to be compatible with IMCNNV at my end, I will upload it soon but the next version has a lot of new content and features, hence needing a lot of testing before I can release

Ooh, that's great to hear. I can't wait to see what other stuff you added aside from just the bug fix! =3

So long as we're looking at compatibility with hardcore needs mods, any chance we could do the same with Arwen's NV Tweaks? I know I encounter the same jumps in needs with that installed. I just console add myself bloatfly sliders till all is back to normal ^.^

Uploaded a new version which includes the untested fix for IMCNNV compatability.

New version now requires included datapack which contains some sound FX and voice acting. Install via FOMM.

I have added 6 new dreams which are part of a series I have been working on since July. I feel they are my best work.

There are a lot of changes and new content in this release and I've tested it a lot, but please report any bugs/issues etc.

See OP for more change log (..as much as I remember)

Evening, Odessa!

First, sorry if my last post sounded terse. Was answering it while walking into work (where posting on adult gaming forums is frowned upon. Heathens!)

The file name for Arwen's Tweaks that controls the hardcore needs is named "Arwen_NV_Med-Tec.esp".

Sorry that it took so long to get the name of it. And thank you very much for your work. This mod is making me really consider carefully any fights I get into ^.^

;)

Okay, just reuploaded the .esm with a minor tweak to stop the time passage with "Arwen_NV_Med-Tec.esp".

If its working you should see; "Another Kick in the Head is using IMCNNV or Arwen NVMedTec compatability" in the console after about 10 seconds.

Uploaded a new version which includes the untested fix for IMCNNV compatability.

New version now requires included datapack which contains some sound FX and voice acting. Install via FOMM.

I have added 6 new dreams which are part of a series I have been working on since July. I feel they are my best work.

There are a lot of changes and new content in this release and I've tested it a lot, but please report any bugs/issues etc.

See OP for more change log (..as much as I remember)

Very Nice! I can't wait to test this out! 

I've uploaded a minor update to yesterday's version with some small bug fixes and rebalancing to the main .esm

Also a fix for an occasional showstopper in sexout extension (the same old bug from the hotel was in another dream)

..and 1 new dream.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi odessa, just wanted to report a small conflict. I had a shunned rep with the legion, when I blacked out and awoke talking to canyon runner. I agreed to go get their feast, instead of killing ncr. I was then assaulted by a prime legionairre (may have been this mod or tryouts).  After that I continued on my way to go out of the camp, when I was approached by a legion explorer who then asked me what I was doing there. I believe this is vanilla, as you can attack, have I<m not a bad person dialogue, or can try a speech check. As I was unable to pass the speech check I chose the standard dialogue, which he then stated that,s not true we know your deeds and killed me (AKIH doesn't always kick in for me as I run some mods that lower everyone,s health, it,s about 50/50) You may want to have the players rep reset once they become a slave to prevent that perhaps.

Thanks for the bug report. The legion explorer talks to you the first time you visit cottonwood cove in the vanilla game which it seems can be problematic (and doesn't make sense) if you get there first via this mod. I'll see if I can prevent the approach if this is the case.

The prime legionnary assault isn't from this mod, probably tryouts or stalkers.

There is a cool down after you get rescued before you can get KO'd again, and the default settings intend for you to die some of the time instead- you can adjust the 'health % threshold' and 'KO chance' in the MCM to balance it with your other mods or personal preference

Uploaded a new version to OP.

Companion item theft can now be disabled

There is now support for companions added by third party mods.

The mod will now disable itself when not in the Mojave (DLC areas, TTW etc).

Cottonwood Cove rescues are now blocked if you have Boone hired. I attempted to disable the greeter but it doesn't always work- (there is a minor vanilla bug here which doesn't help). As a workaround I adjusted the infamy threshold so that you will not be rescued by CC if the greeter would be hostile.

Also added a way to change options without the MCM if for some reason you wanted to. 'Player.PlaceAtMe XX01F619' spawns a character with dialogue.

------

I haven't actually tested any third party companions... so let me know what happens

• 4 weeks later...

Quest items shouldn't be removable, implying the pregnancy tokens aren't marked as such. Which token is it, and which version of pregnancy?

Checking version 2013-10-28, these aren't quest items. I'll mention it to Halstrom.

SexoutSNudeEggImpregT3P0B3

SexoutSP3PregFlagToken

I uploaded the non-sexout side to the non-adult download section of LL, and added 'sexout' to the title of this download for distinction.

This doesn't imply a change of direction because they were always seperate plugins... More sexout content is coming soon that will link together some of the dreams and add more...

---

@undeadcarrot: the issue will by fixed by the next pregnancy mod update.

Not sure if I posted this in the correct thread, but I think the sleep deprivation in non-hardcore bug is back. At least I think I do recall hearing it had something to do with this mod once before.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24027-another-kick-in-the-head/?p=605303

Just letting you in, just in case.

EDIT: Important edit, too. Maybe. :D I made a clean save without AKITH and seems I still get the error. So I'm going to go to the SCR Beta thread since it might be an issue with the SCR beta.

Is this after just after a KO, or waking up from one? Do you see the SLP warning in the hud at any time, and are you using any gametime altering mods?

My code to increase sleep deprivation only fires if you get KO'd and then not rescued- and it checks for hardcore mode and checks your current level to cap total at 700.

I also increase GameDaysPassed, which is what caused the death before, but that is the vanilla game engine, so hardcore should disable it

Ha. I JUST edited my post.

I think it's SCR Beta now. I deleted your mod and started a clean save and it's still doing it.
So I'll probably readd your mod later down the road.

Perhaps I could take this to the Tech Support forum because I've no idea what's causing this. The SCR Beta hunch is because I went from SCR stable to SCR beta in the new reinstall (Breeder requires the beta :dodgy:). And SCR beta has a "sleep deprivation death disable".

Ha. I JUST edited my post.

I think it's SCR Beta now. I deleted your mod and started a clean save and it's still doing it.

So I'll probably readd your mod later down the road.

Perhaps I could take this to the Tech Support forum because I've no idea what's causing this. The SCR Beta hunch is because I went from SCR stable to SCR beta in the new reinstall (Breeder requires the beta :dodgy:). And SCR beta has a "sleep deprivation death disable".

That had been in the stable version, it's something being removed from SCR in the beta.