@Odessa

I found the line "DebugPrint "Robar Main Quest Script Starting"".

NVSE + Extender are okay. I also use silverlocks 4GB loader.

Funny thing: While I was messing aroud with some sliders, I noticed that I couldn´t open "Another Kick ..." in MCM anymore, same with "Wear and Tear".

Everything else was fine. Strange...

Edit: Could a failsafe script of another mod interfere with your scripts? I´m a little short on time right now, but since SkatingJesus postet his load order, I will check it with mine and disable the mods they have in common and are not required for Another Kick in the Head. I hope I find some time for this tomorrow.

@Drinx: Which dream was it, and which hero was it? Also, was there any interruption (stalkers, tryouts, combat)?

The dream was some dude in a hotel room with bondage and Kennel slut on my back. Infact that was the only one i got. Possibly cause i was at a low level. Can't remember if i got a non-sex dream in between but i dont think so.

The hero(s) where No-bark Noonan atfirst then it was the couple who run the store in Primm.

@Azothiol: The MCM won't affect my mods functionality. It often gets messed up if you load two save games that were saved with different load orders (or many other reasons). The thing is, even if some other mod was interfering with mine, that DebugPrint line should at least be showing up

I've made another debug build, this one has most of the problematic script deleted (no references other than player), if it works you should see a message in the corner of screen every 5 seconds. If not, its still broken.

If it all works you will be teleported out of dreams, but thats it (no getting back gear etc) because I've removed everything else from this version

(Outdated attachment removed)

@Odessa

Console prints: Robar Main Quest Script Starting (This Version is Intentianally broken)

Message in the corner shows repeatedly up.

After teleporting out of the dream, it also shows "It seems to be working now" (I don´t rmemeber the exact words), but I still can´t move, access the pipboy, use objects in range.

I can look around and, oddly, jump. I will now try switching off other mods and see if it helps.

Edit: Switching ON/OFF other Mods was not very revealing. But I only got stuck after the Kennel Slut Scene, everything I encountered so far doesn´t leave me stuck.

@Azothiol : Well thats good news since it means the main script is running now, so the problem must have been in a part of the code I removed in that build. I removed a bunch of references, perhaps one of them doesn't exist in the non-english version, though I'm not sure why that might be. I'll figure something out. I believe the other bug is unrelated...

@ Everyone: A lot of people seem to be reporting issues with the hotel room bondage sex dream- wake up in real world, but controls don't all work. I would be interested to know if other sex dreams work for people who hit this, or this one at other times.

This dream is 'special' in that it is the only one where player controls are never enabled during it, which may be significant

It may (instead or as well) be related to waking up in Primm, possibly only if you haven't talked to Nash already.

I have an idea which might fix this. I will hopefully upload a beta in a little while

This dream is 'special' in that it is the only one where player controls are never enabled during it, which may be significant

It may (instead or as well) be related to waking up in Primm, possibly only if you haven't talked to Nash already.

I have an idea which might fix this. I will hopefully upload a beta in a little while

Its not just waking up with Nash thats the problem. I had no control when waking up at No-bark either, or rather i never regained control with him either. He just stood there, respawning from time to time.

Mod might conflict with Pregnancy. Since iPreg adds items into your inventory and when they get "stole" it adds them right back leaving you with several Fertility tokens etc. Not sure if it does any harm yet, just letting you know. ^^

Hmm, I'll check, but I think I had multiple token deletion inbuilt to some of the control tokens, there is a formlist in SCR and I think one in Sexout too that I add the tokens too, so any script taking stuff from the player should check that the items aren't in those lists before taking them. I think they are also set as quest items so should be harder to take too. Now I am changing Pregnancy to use NX, should have less tokens involved.

Mod might conflict with Pregnancy. Since iPreg adds items into your inventory and when they get "stole" it adds them right back leaving you with several Fertility tokens etc. Not sure if it does any harm yet, just letting you know. ^^

Hmm, I'll check, but I think I had multiple token deletion inbuilt to some of the control tokens, there is a formlist in SCR and I think one in Sexout too that I add the tokens too, so any script taking stuff from the player should check that the items aren't in those lists before taking them. I think they are also set as quest items so should be harder to take too. Now I am changing Pregnancy to use NX, should have less tokens involved.

Cool cool. Just thought id mention it cause i had 2 fert tokens after a dream sequence. The preggy mod seemed to chugg along okey anyway though. xD

Cool cool. Just thought id mention it cause i had 2 fert tokens after a dream sequence. The preggy mod seemed to chugg along okey anyway though. xD

Yeah as the scripts only run every 6 minutes or 12minutes, forget which, they won't immediately spot & delete an extra token.

I tried the last esm, with "Player slave" mod disconnected (you were right, there was a conflict).

I had the dream in an hotel room, with a guy with an hi-hat, called "Sunny smiles". I saw the fuck scene, and the dream stopped.

I woke up in a house, but I couldn't move. I can turn the PC, jump, but no move, or open the door was not possible.

but it's a progress!

Apologies for no replies for a while, have been busy with some real life stuff.

@Rabblerouser: the only version you should download is the official one in the OP. The other versions I uploaded are spammy/intentionally broken debug builds for trying to figure out a bug that seems (so far) to be affecting non-English game versions only. Several people have also reported a bug with the hotel room sex dream. It does not always occur (at least for some people) and hopefully I will have a fix up soon. In mean time disabling the sexout extension is an optional workaround.

New (official) version uploaded, see first post

Some extra change details for issues raised in this thread:

I believe I have fixed the issue where the player was frozen after dreams by adding various tweaks to the hotel sex dream, and to all rescue spawns- player and hero start points have changed, hero now has unique one rather than relative to player, which I think was the issue. This also makes the wake up scene feel more realistic.

The Kings rescue point is no longer behind the initially locked doors. You now cannot be rescued by Primm before you have agreed to help Nash with the convicts

-----

To SkatingJesus, Azothiol and perhaps all/some non-English version of game players:

The bug that stopped the mod working is not fixed, but I believe we tracked it down to some references preventing main script compiling.

If you load the mod, then enable debug in MCM (and everytime you disable and then re-enable), wait 12 seconds, then check console and you should see either:

"Another Kick in the Head has initialised successfully" if everything seems to be working fine (I don't think you will)

or you will see:

"!! Another Kick in the Head has not initialised !! Please Report This. Do you use a non-English language version?"
"Starting Debug 1 and 2, No two success lines below means a failure"

.... (debug 1 result)

.... (debug 2 result)

Let me know if and what the debug 1 and 2 results are, and it will narrow it down for me. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Anything new about the "Neverending-Dream-Issue-for-Non-English-Fallout-New-Vegas"?

Recently I made a new installation of a sexoutified F:NV and thought, I give "Another Kick ..." a try. But - as mentioned by other users - I get stuck in every dream I have. After the second blackout I am still in the room of the dream. In the "mother-and-father-and-a-cazador-named-sunny"-dream I still can walk around, but the third-person-view is buged. In other dreams I am rootet to the spot, can only turn and jump.

I have the geman-uncut-version and everything else seems to work flawles. Changing the load order doesn't help ... Oh, and just to mention: It's a very basic installation right now. I have the Alpha/Beta of SCR and Preg installed. Most "Sexout-Effects" and other enhanchements (Lust, SCE, STD, SOSR, CrowdsB, Positioning ...) but just two basic "Story-Content-Mods" (BlackOut and Consequences).

EDIT:

If switching on debug-mode.

I first get : "Another Kick Debug Quest 2 has completed correctly (Loot Containers)"

Next I get: "Another Kick Sexout Ectention is valid (1)"

And then suddenly (I went into the goodspings-gunfight) I get the mentioned "!! Another Kick in the Head has not initialised !! Please Report This. Do you use a non-English language version?" This message gets repeated and fills the debug-screen completely.

Switching debug off and on again:

"Another Kick Debug Quest 2 has completed correctly (Loot Containers)"

"!! Another Kick in the Head has not initialised !! Please Report This. Do you use a non-English language version?"

Switching debug off and on once again:

"Another Kick Debug Quest 2 has completed correctly (Loot Containers)"

and so on ...

I hope, this is helpfull to find and resolve the problem.

@Swyke

Thanks for the info, I'd been wondering what that debug I added in did.

From the console print it looks like the issue is with vendor container referencing (debug Quest 3 has apparently failed), my guess is that one of them must not exist in the non-English game.

I've attached a debug build with the vanilla references replaced.

Please load a clean save and enable debug in MCM, after 10 seconds or so check the console and let me know what it says.

Hopefully this will finally crack it..

[ Outdated attachment removed- OP version is updated ]

"Another Kick ... main Quest successfully Initialised"

"Another Kick ... has intitialised successfuly"

"Another Kick Sexout Extention is valid (1)"

I tryed to get shot by some powdergangsters.

Got into the "kennel-slut-rape", and then I woke up (YEAH!) at doc mitchels house. And there I stand rooted ... the doc aproachs, but does not talk. And I stand, naked, with the hands held in fornt of my chest, and I stand, and I stand, and I stand ;)

But this issue is another issue, I think.

Thank you, odessa. Now I will reload and take a little break in Sloan ;)  

@Swyke

Well, at least its initialising now ;)

Sounds like my fix for the bondage hotel dream didn't work, has it worked properly other times?

It's a very weird bug because from I can tell it only affects that one dream, and only some of the time

I've attached another version of the sexout extension, with an extra delay before the dream ends. It might fix it... but its hard to tell since it doesn't always happen anyway

[ Outdated attachment removed- OP version is updated ]

Made just a little check:

First blackout ... came to the dream with father and mother and the cazador sunny. After the decision the PC woke up at the powdergangsters prison. Went out of the prison and got shot again, had the sexout-rape-dream and woke up at doc mitchel. Could move and talked to Doc Mitchel!

So - it seems - that the issue is solved.

Thank you very, very much!

Awesome.

-----

New version to the OP with the fixes for non-English language games and the freezing after the bondage hotel dream.

Also, Sexout KO's are now affected by Wear-and-Tear if you use that mod (optional)

Got into the "kennel-slut-rape", and then I woke up (YEAH!) at doc mitchels house. And there I stand rooted ... the doc aproachs, but does not talk. And I stand, naked, with the hands held in fornt of my chest, and I stand, and I stand, and I stand ;)

Requesting permission to use this as sofo promo  :cool: 

(Sorry, carry on.)

Requesting permission to use this as sofo promo  :cool: 

(Sorry, carry on.)

Permission granted. ;)

Love the work you have been doing lately Odessa. 

I have read through the thread and I am going to try this mod tonight when i get home. 

But I would like a few things clarified:

1. What does the sexout extension do? Is it to include wear and tear compatibility or are the rape sequences dependent on this esp? 

2. Now as I understand it (please correct me if I am wrong) since the PC can now be knocked out and raped in one of the 'sequences' in this mod, does that make brutal2 redundant as you have effectively added the combat rape features from brutal2 in this mod and more?

3. And if I were to install both mods and the sexout extension, should I just set combat rapes in brutal to 0 or uninstall it all together (as I don't use stalkers much) to prevent any conflicts or should I just try to balance the two out like someone suggested before i.e. Brutal health threshold at >40% while this mod's health threshold at >20%?

And finally I have a request:

Would it be possible to create a version whereby the 'heroes' part of the mod was left out as suggested by someone in brutal thread as I am not a huge fan of unvoiced NPC dialogue because I personally think it breaks game immersion. 

As in the PC is just left for dead somewhere in a random cell after being looted/raped similar to combat raping with the added bonus of not dying! Imagine the fun you would have trying to get all the way back to your hidden stashes butt naked! 

Also just a friendly reminder, I don't think you included the Kennel Outfit in the OP.

@ Nichoice: The only scripted sequences are contained within the dreams, except for when the hero talks to you on wake. The sexout extension adds in some extra dreams and a chance to get KO'd from rape- so there are no rape sequences added, you still need another mod for them and the health threshold should be set higher than for this mod's KOs (or else my chance MCM option less than 100%).

I have added quite a lot of checks/protections to prevent other mods from breaking my scripting (mainly Stalkers, Tryouts and hookups) and I have tested it with all of these and am not aware of them ever breaking things in the current version (please let me know if they can.. its definitely possible). However, they can sometimes break the immersion a bit and I wouldn't recommend setting their rates to very high levels.

Currently it is possible to not be rescued- you wake up alone under some shelter with less health and items than otherwise. Whether you get this depends on your local faction relations and luck. I suppose I could also tie it to the difficulty MCM slider or add a new control for it, I'll see about that for next release.

Unfortunately the dreams also rely on unvoiced dialogue (though in some cases one might say it adds to the effect). There may be some voiced stuff added in later versions, but trying to get it all recorded is too ambitious, especially since I think bad voice acting would be worse than none at all.

The fortress kennel slut outfit is part of Spectrums Toys Pack, which is linked in OP. I use quite a few things from it as well as torn outfits which I think are in the SCR data pack (but SCR is required anyway)

----

@ Other modders:

I think adding a generic 'SexoutScriptingCaution' NX variable which all mods with the potential to break or be broken could use by checking or setting to 1 or 0 would be a really good idea

@ Other modders:

I think adding a generic 'SexoutScriptingCaution' NX variable which all mods with the potential to break or be broken could use by checking or setting to 1 or 0 would be a really good idea

Agreed. The IsReserved formlist just marks actors that shouldn't approach atm, sometimes you want to let anything whatsoever to leave you alone & not add actors to the list & forget about them later too.

How about calling it "Sexout:NotNow" ? If it's 1, everbody backs off.

The current list itself can probably also be replaced, unless anyone uses them in conditions.