OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

I have found a glitch, Or is it. I diid this just to test the limits of the mod and its rape cababilitys... I went to the orphanage and guess what i raped? One of the children... =w= . I am not into this kind of thing in any way. this is a warning to the mod creator that this can be done and probly is by other users. My sujestion is fixing this part of the mod so that children npc's can not be harmed. And that goes for all children classified NPC's. Cuz yes this still works with the children from Sexlab procration! I like a bit of incest but this mod has to draw the line somewhere you know? If it gets out to the modding cumunity that this sortt of thing can happen and might happen, this awesome mod will be shut down before we all know it.

Like i said this is a warning to the mod maker that NPC children can bee targeted by rape action. In no way do i indorce this kind of behaver nor will repeat the situations of this glitch of the mod again.

All and all this mod is very well done, my char has been raped more times then i would like but it shows how very poorly I play. Or i just like to be raped. :P keep up the good work And if moore glitches arvive i will report them.

Your freind
~YamiMarrek

I have found a glitch, Or is it. I diid this just to test the limits of the mod and its rape cababilitys... I went to the orphanage and guess what i raped? One of the children... =w= . I am not into this kind of thing in any way. this is a warning to the mod creator that this can be done and probly is by other users. My sujestion is fixing this part of the mod so that children npc's can not be harmed. And that goes for all children classified NPC's. Cuz yes this still works with the children from Sexlab procration! I like a bit of incest but this mod has to draw the line somewhere you know? If it gets out to the modding cumunity that this sortt of thing can happen and might happen, this awesome mod will be shut down before we all know it.

Like i said this is a warning to the mod maker that NPC children can bee targeted by rape action. In no way do i indorce this kind of behaver nor will repeat the situations of this glitch of the mod again.

All and all this mod is very well done, my char has been raped more times then i would like but it shows how very poorly I play. Or i just like to be raped. :P keep up the good work And if moore glitches arvive i will report them.

Your freind

~YamiMarrek

Don't use 'Killable Children' with sex mods if you don't want that to be possible. Don't use anything that makes kids killable (XVC too).

Don't use 'Killable Children' with sex mods if you don't want that to be possible. Don't use anything that makes kids killable (XVC too).

Ahhh  understood then. Seemed a bit strange lol. Anyways thanks for understanding. Im off now to rape and be raped.

• 4 weeks later...

I started a new game to test mods and I got the missing MCM menu. The menu is there but it is empty, even after waiting for a while.

At that point, I have to disable SD, save, reload, and re-activate SD in order for the menu to appear again.

What seems to be happening is that SD tries to build a menu before something else it needs is initialized (SexLab itself?). 

I found that I have no issue with the menu if I start a new game with SD disabled, initialized all other mods, save, exit, and reload after activating SD.

because the ppl see a 2 and think oh a new version lets post here :)

ps: to any moderator pls lock this thread so that ppl with problems go to the correct one.

I agree. If someone is using this version, they could just as easily post there problem on the "modern" thread, so that Goubo can tell them to use a more updated version. ;)

post-111270-0-63892500-1366289101_thumb.

amandul, on 20 Sept 2013 - 07:26 AM, said:

the reason for me is, that 3.2 didnt work.

The thing is, Goubo will respond much faster on the newer thread. If he's not online at the time (no one's online all the time), someone else will tell you how to use the newest version. If you're set on this version, it's still  a better idea to ask on the newer thread.

>Newest thread for SexLab Defeat!<

• 2 months later...

Maybe already answered but my animation wont play, i have all needed mods, i do that animation adder program so the game runs fine and everything moves like its meant to but when my character rapes or is raped, the strip animation happens, the character does the first audio file and then 5 seconds later of no movement stands up, this has happened several times with many differant options checked to try adn fix it.

The game crushes right from the start after i activate "SexLabDefeat.esp""..

I have HearhtFires,SexiS and SexiSCupid.

What's the problem?

The problem probably has to do with you posting in the old thread of version 2 while the Mod has a new thread with version 4.2 on it.

Also: SexIS is severely outdated and unsupported. Do you even have SexLab?

The game crushes right from the start after i activate "SexLabDefeat.esp""..

I have HearhtFires,SexiS and SexiSCupid.

What's the problem?

The problem probably has to do with you posting in the old thread of version 2 while the Mod has a new thread with version 4.2 on it.

Also: SexIS is severely outdated and unsupported. Do you even have SexLab?

Take it easy, this is my first day here and i had no idea that there is a 4.2. By sexlab u mean SexLab framework?

There is a new version 4.2 of this mod, why don't you try it?

Don't know where is at...