OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

And she'll glitch, as she's heavily scripted and the scripts, that control her behavior, will always aim to reset her, excluding her from most activities, maybe even screwing up what ever is going on.
Vilja is best left out of sex mods, even tho, LC works fine on her, as she bangs my toon from time to time, after waking up. Only when she's in sandbox mode, btw.

P.s.: Having Vilja only use her standard equipment will not overpower her. As soon as you give her heavy armor, maybe even with suiting enchantements, she'll wipe out a whole forsworn base on her own ... rescuing the player, if enslaved by them.

Mods she should not participate in, are:
- SD,

- Defeat,

- Submit,

- Estrus,

- Estrus Chaurus,

- pregnancy mods,

and similar.

Another custom follower that does not work with defeated is Selene Kate.  IMO she is well thought out though not as verbal rich as Vilja, has quite a few dance moves, and OP options can be turned on or off with MCM.  I wish there was a console command feature like in Lover's Comfort where you could just add any follower to a setfactionrank.  That's how I got Selene to work with Comfort.  Any way to do that with Defeat?

Yeah that's possible, will do, maybe by adding the npc you have in your crosshair in the system by activating a MCM option, I think I know how to do this, it should not be so hard to do since I already did change the detection system. :)

Right now i'm finishing the Hotkey system. (Improved Rape and knock down features by hotkey, you want? ^^) and maybe will do a tie up npc option if I can manage to find a good way to do so. Will try to release the new version (I'll just call it v3) by the end of the week.

Yeah that's possible, will do, maybe by adding the npc you have in your crosshair in the system by activating a MCM option, I think I know how to do this, it should not be so hard to do since I already did change the detection system. :)

Right now i'm finishing the Hotkey system. (Improved Rape and knock down features by hotkey, you want? ^^) and maybe will do a tie up npc option if I can manage to find a good way to do so. Will try to release the new version (I'll just call it v3) by the end of the week.

Regarding the Tie up....there are the zaz animation for skyrim.. yea, just two of them, but, one of them is tied Pillory animation. Maybe you can just tie her there, rape her, and then just leave her tied there, Maybe rape her again on the way out (or back) then kill her. 

As long as you can manage to rape her the first place before the followers kill her.  :dodgy:

If you have any rampant followers killing your rape victims, you can console click them and key in TAI, then when finished TAI again.  I usually end up having one or two of Skyre's raised dead corpses walkin around with me, and they don't wanna stop killin your rape victim.  I just toggle off their AI for a few minutes.

Your vic is calmed down during a rape/knock down in the next version, followers should let do your busineness with your victim.

And for zaz pack, this is a solution but that also mean making Defeat dependant of it, there is already some vanilla stuff who could do the trick.

I can do a lot now that I finally know who to make good use of spells effects.(omg so many tests...)

This doesn't seem to want to work for me.  It appears in in the mod management menu,   and I've gotten it to trigger...

But it takes AGES for it to kick in.  So long that it will never ever happen in actual combat.   I HAVE to use the TIM command to get anything and even then I have to have a huge group of bandits beating on me before eventually after who knows how long they decide to trigger Defeat in which case it takes like another five minutes of standing around slowly activating one step at a time before ~maybe~ they'll actually start some animation.   I've only gotten it to work 3 times , two of which it got interrupted one way or another v,...,v

Why is it taking so long before they do something?  Why is it so hard (Impossible without cheating) to trigger?

Did I do something wrong... ?

I haven't tried being the aggressor.  It doesn't really interest me.  (Downloaded for the victim stuff,  to add another reason why I getting into melee hit is a bad idea for my mage)

Your vic is calmed down during a rape/knock down in the next version, followers should let do your busineness with your victim.

And for zaz pack, this is a solution but that also mean making Defeat dependant of it, there is already some vanilla stuff who could do the trick.

I can do a lot now that I finally know who to make good use of spells effects.(omg so many tests...)

Unless you "merge" those two animations in the mod..  :sleepy:

Any chance in the new version of adding an option to turn off the text that notifies you of a follower who is about to do the dirty? I'd rather be in a battle, finish up turn around and surprisingly find my followers are preoccupied. 

This doesn't seem to want to work for me.  It appears in in the mod management menu,   and I've gotten it to trigger...

But it takes AGES for it to kick in.  So long that it will never ever happen in actual combat.   I HAVE to use the TIM command to get anything and even then I have to have a huge group of bandits beating on me before eventually after who knows how long they decide to trigger Defeat in which case it takes like another five minutes of standing around slowly activating one step at a time before ~maybe~ they'll actually start some animation.   I've only gotten it to work 3 times , two of which it got interrupted one way or another v,...,v

Why is it taking so long before they do something?  Why is it so hard (Impossible without cheating) to trigger?

I haven't tried being the aggressor.  It doesn't really interest me.  (Downloaded for the victim stuff,  to add another reason why I getting into melee hit is a bad idea for my mage)

I have the same thing, long delays before the animations kick in.  Do you have a lot of other heavily scripted mods running?

Looks like your save game has a slow papyrus script running, did you try another save? Do other mods are slow too?

Unless you "merge" those two animations in the mod..  :sleepy:

I wish I knew how to do this.

Any chance in the new version of adding an option to turn off the text that notifies you of a follower who is about to do the dirty? I'd rather be in a battle, finish up turn around and surprisingly find my followers are preoccupied. 

No problem, good idea btw.

As for the mod, it's progressing pretty good, I've rewritten entierly the player aggressor script and all actions are doable with one hotkey and this is a lot more dynamic and with paired animations (For example from behind in combat or sneak you will struggle your target and put her in a knock down state), the menu is still present when you press the hotkey on Knock down/sleeping/Bleeding out/Dead npc with those options:

- Rob

- Kill

- Rape (necrophilia feature, because I can :P thanks to the new system by Ashal.  still need some refine though)

- Tie up (to-do)

You can do a dungeon without killing anyone. ;D

What I now want to do is if you hold the key you will immediatly Rape/Kill (MCM configurable) your target. 'Shouldn't be too hard to do.)

Also follower can actually use the same action as you, would be great if I can manage to find a way to make them rape/stun/kill the target you choose like this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37277/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D37277&pUp=1

Unfortunatly no source codes... ^^ I'm gonna try the mod and try to guess how he do that.

And other good things...

I have yet to find a good formurla for the player resist part, I'm really not good for this. :(

How about Better Vampires of Brehanin....is this mod compatible with it ? Cause i'm having problems with the interactions...

I wouldn't use that mod if I were you, unless there's been a big update. That mod has plenty of problems of it's own, as well as compatibility issues with some things. Just speaking from experience.

Never had such problems with my game :) And i'm using it from the beginning....So i just want to know if it is possible to let this two mod to work together in a good way.

How about Better Vampires of Brehanin....is this mod compatible with it ? Cause i'm having problems with the interactions...

I wouldn't use that mod if I were you, unless there's been a big update. That mod has plenty of problems of it's own, as well as compatibility issues with some things. Just speaking from experience.

Never had such problems with my game :) And i'm using it from the beginning....So i just want to know if it is possible to let this two mod to work together in a good way.

Hmm, perhaps there was an update then. Maybe my PM's to Brehanin were answered afterall!

If it all works as it should, then it is an awesome mod. I've found things like not being able to revert back to stage 1 by feeding, or drinking a blood potion, and people hating and attacking me even if I was a vamp lord. F***in' sucked ass. Be careful, is all.

Edit: If you're asking if these 2 are compatible, yes. There's no reason they wouldn't be.

First, thank you Goubo for this great mod! *cheers*

I have a problem though and hope that someone can point me to the solution.

The npc's I am interacting with don't unequip their foot-armor (e.g. shoes). Has anyone experienced the same problem? It might be some issue with another mod I am running? Removeallitems works though if that is any help in solving the puzzle.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Here is my list of currently installed mods:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
HighResTexturePackFix.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp=1

I also use CBBE v3.1, FemFeet v3, Bella's Better Females which I think I didn't/couldn't install with the nexus mod manager at the time of installation.

Have you checked the undress options in SexLab menu? Remember that there are different options for aggresive animations and for normall animaitons. In the aggressive animations, by default, the victim wil not undress gloves, helmet, and boots.

Have you checked the undress options in SexLab menu? Remember that there are different options for aggresive animations and for normall animaitons. In the aggressive animations, by default, the victim wil not undress gloves, helmet, and boots.

Thanks for mentioning it. I didn't knew about these options (totally new to sexlab ^^). But unfortunately it was not the solution to the problem. Still the shoes stay on. I tried it on a follower who has seperate foot-armor (most npc only have a dress with the shoes being included). The "unequipitem <ID>" command works and when I initiate the action after that the shoes stay undressed. But if I don't use the command she leaves them on.

I get the feeling it must be some old remnant of another mod... Anyway, I think I will do a clean reinstall because after discovering sexlab I want to update my mod-selection.  :)

Thanks for mentioning it. I didn't knew about these options (totally new to sexlab ^^). But unfortunately it was not the solution to the problem. Still the shoes stay on. I tried it on a follower who has seperate foot-armor (most npc only have a dress with the shoes being included). The "unequipitem <ID>" command works and when I initiate the action after that the shoes stay undressed. But if I don't use the command she leaves them on.

I get the feeling it must be some old remnant of another mod... Anyway, I think I will do a clean reinstall because after discovering sexlab I want to update my mod-selection.  :)

That usually fixes a lot of issues. Just make sure to check the undress/redress options in both Defeat and sexlab and tweak them to your liking. 

Does anyone have a definite answer how to fix the blank MCM menu problem? I know someone posted a link to a page saying they had to delete scripts but I have no idea what ones or where to find them. Appreciate it if anyone could drop a response.