Show us your character!

Very cute. May I ask where you got the bikinis? :P

Just a shot of Cris and Willow, been a while since I've started up FNV and so I decided I might as well upload this shot.

There's a shot of them naked here.

One of the T6M mods, I think it's the T6M underwear mod.

• 3 weeks later...

That is because the body is the skyrim 7BASE cleavage body. I used Gerra6's clothing converter to make a lattice using the body from the armor for the from file and the skyrim 7BASE body for the to file and converted the armor from whatever body it was to the 7BASE body the body looks different because it is no longer a fallout body but a skyrim body it still uses the textures of fallout it's just everything else is different.

The body changed to the skyrim 7BASE body in size and shape. A few side shots. 

post-25667-0-48246500-1416703778_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-64954800-1416703858_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-29233300-1416703897_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It probably fits better in the "Is there a mod" thread, but since it's here I can hazard a guess.

1.  You'll notice that all of those shots are taken in the same cell, which I do believe is the test cell.  I would guess that Backsteppo went in using the GECK and simply erased all of the lights (or most of them) to get the darkness, and then the foreground light could either be his light ball you linked to, another he made, or just the pipboy light.  Personally, I usually just use the pipboy light - since most of my posed characters are NPC copies that I've made, I can position them, and then use my character and pipboy as a mobile light source.  Past that, photoshop (GIMP) constrast changes will sharpen the effects.

2. There's nothing you can do with the player character to move their head.  However, if its an NPC you can utilize their head tracking after entering in the pose to make them look in a direction by walking around them until they follow you with their view, then move so their head is in the position you want.  Another reason that I use NPC copies for all my screenshots.  Takes some patience sometimes.  

3. It's probably 3dsMax.  I don't think Blender can handle that kind of texture color and detail.