Sexlab Framework will not install

I have tried everything I know to try after being sucker punched by the AE upgrade. I finally got SKSE to work, and most mods. But Sexlab FrameworkAE version 164b will not install for me, so other mods that depend on Sexlab do not work either.

Has anyone out there gotten Sexlab to work with Skyrim AE? If so, please tell me how. I sent a message to Ashal a few days ago, but no reply.

Thank you.

I wouldn't replay either, imagine getting the same question 1000 Times a day plus the same question every other day posted in the forum.. It turns one rather cynical?

I would say Skyrim got an update again. you have to wait until necessary mods got updated. This Dance will continue at least a whole year 

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Another one for my collection. <list of a dozen posts by ppl who apparently have not read anything posted here in the past 45 days>

I think I know the reason for this- the school systems around the world ran out of funds 20 years ago and could no longer afford to teach "readin' and writin"" so they had to drop one or the other... ?

Edited by Vyxenne
Because she never learnt to write proper-like

To all the budding geniuses who decided to use my post to chastise me, perhaps you could not comprehend my question.  It was an attempt to see if anyone has been able to get the latest Sexlab, which is touted as being compatible with Skyrim AE, to work at all. I am attempting to learn if it is just not compatible, or if I am doing something wrong in my files.

So thanks for taking the opportunity to try to shine among your peers......and not replying in earnest to my question.

15 minutes ago, tbase69 said:

To all the budding geniuses who decided to use my post to chastise me, perhaps you could not comprehend my question.  It was an attempt to see if anyone has been able to get the latest Sexlab, which is touted as being compatible with Skyrim AE, to work at all. I am attempting to learn if it is just not compatible, or if I am doing something wrong in my files.

So thanks for taking the opportunity to try to shine among your peers......and not replying in earnest to my question.

Well champ, the palace to ask about a mod is the mod's very own support thread.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-se-sex-animation-framework-v164b-112321/

Pay particular attention to this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-se-sex-animation-framework-v164b-112321/?do=findComment&comment=3607447

There has been some sort of update by Ashal in the last 12 hours.