Solved my SOS and Papyrus problems (It might help someone else)

First, I apologize for my spelling and grammar. My fingers are freezing because I have no heat ATM and it's COLD.

Anyways, I had various PAPYRUS errors that were SOS related and not and my log didn't prove any useful info. I FINALLY got it working, so I'm gonna leave my steps here in case one might help or provide a clue to someone else's issue. I spent too much time on this to keep it to myself.

To fix (SOME) Papyrus Errors I had to remove the one from SexLab and use the updated AE one from Nexus. I don't really understand why, because it worked with some mods and not others but I would get weird errors about files not being where they were, various no version errors. I fixed it by making sure Nexus's Papyrus AE superseded any others. Also Make sure your Papyrus Extender is updated to AE version.

As for other SOS errors including the Papyrus and various glitches related to it...

Mine might be specific to my setup but my issue was a load order of individual files but not necessarily the mods themselves. If you use any combo of add-ons that must over write parts of SOS for compatibility reasons this fix might be able to be modified for you.

For me, I use SavrenXSchlong of SAM Light with SAM. It gives SAM priority over male bodies, lets SOS still edit female bodies, and allows the SOS MCM to manage both Female SOS parts and SAM penises. Because of this, SXSOS Replaces the SOS mod completely, so it is not a patch. You can't just install the SOS AE mod without breaking the comparability unless you edit individual files.

That first updated SOS .dll that was floating around a couple of weeks ago is the exact fix you need, but unfortunately I can't find the original thread. The SOS AE version (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/180533-sos-ae/#comment-3587653) would probably work but it can only overwrite a handful of SXOS files. Otherwise the compatibility breaks.

If you wanna try making the SOS AE work, you should know that the Beta DLL is only overwriting the following  SXSOS files in my game:

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

scripts/SOS_API.pex
scripts/SOS_ActorMagicEffect_script.pex
scripts/SOS_AddonQuest.pex
scripts/SOS_Config.pex
scripts/SOS_Data.pex
scripts/SOS_Debug.pex
scripts/SOS_IO.pex
scripts/SOS_Maintenance.pex
scripts/SOS_PlayerAliasScript.pex
scripts/SOS_RevealingArmorMagicEffect_Script.pex
scripts/SOS_SKSE.pex
scripts/SOS_SetupQuest_Script.pex

Otherwise for all other files of SXSOS has to take priority. This totally fixed my SOS Dll and Papyrus issues. There might be other newer SOS AE files that would work to override the older SXSOS, such as any that edit the female, but I've honestly got this fixed and I'm not gonna go break it again.

Which of these steps was truly the fix? Who knows. Maybe all of the above, maybe I just fixed something I broke. Regardless, this is just my offering to help anyone who might have a similar error as me under similar circumstances. If you do these and a Mod is still complaining, it's the mod's problem and you need to wait for an AE update. If it's not; good luck. The best trouble shooting tip I can give you is once you get the game working without errors, SAVE THE DATA FOLDER BEFORE YOU INSTALL ANY OTHER MODS. Its time and gigabyte consuming, but not any more than reinstalling and wiping over and over. Also when you uninstall a mod, you may be breaking a mod it was overriding so keep an eye out for that.

Edited by Spinestalker