Sexlab not working after AE upgrade

As is the case with others, after my AE upgrade, Sexlab and other mods not functional. I uninstalled and reinstalled Sexlab, Papyrus Util, SKSE, and Schlongs of Skyrim. None are working. These are four error messages I get on opening the game.

I was careful to follow installation instructions to the letter. The files that are allegedly missing are not missing. They are where they are supposed to be.

I notice that several members are experiencing the same problem. Has anyone been able to fix this yet? Sexlab and SKSE are now supposed to be AE-compatible.

SkyrimSE 2021-12-12 10-46-33-82.jpg

SkyrimSE 2021-12-12 10-46-36-87.jpg

SkyrimSE 2021-12-12 10-46-42-72.jpg

SkyrimSE 2021-12-12 10-46-47-71.jpg

2 hours ago, tbase69 said:

I downloaded the newest SKSE for the latest AE upgrade, and got my game working again. But I can't get SexlabframeworkAE v164b to work at all. Has ANYBODY gotten it to work?

Please let me know.......

Thanks.

The newest upgrade has broken sexlab AE again. Gotta wait for another version to come up to get it back up. I did a variety of tests myself including updating everything. Just gotta wait for the replacement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally got Sexlab to work today for the first time since my AE Upgrade happened. It took Ashal's latest upgrade dated 1-7 to finally do the  trick.

Thank you for all  your kind words and help, and for the mod. Now to try to get SOS AE to work......