On 4/17/2022 at 2:23 AM, Mercor said:

Hi, I can't make the whole SoS mod work.
When I use the normal version, I have the message telling me that the DLL file is not good, that it found -1. I guess it's the problem this DLL file is supposed to solve.
However, when I installed the latest AE version, the only thing it does is a CTD when I try to play, whether it's when I start a new game or try to continue an older one.
I tried all versions but none works. I don't know if I can provide more information.
Can anyone help me, please?

I'm also getting the same error.

Hey there so I had had this problem today and finally after about 10 hours of searching through forums and checking mods I think I have found the solution. My problem started with the DLL error -1 and then from aparently having no SOS compatible Skeletons installed.

This is how I fixed my CTDs I use MO as my mod manager

I installed the Schlongs of Skyrim SE - v1.1.4 from the main Page 

making sure to untick the install skeletons option.

And then Installed SoS AE 1.0.3 from 

Once this was installed I right clicked on this mod and opened explorer and copied the SKSE folder. 

I then right click on Schlongs of Skyrim SE mod and opened explorer and pasted it in Over writing and replacing the SKSE file already there.

AND then I made sure XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended was located below all the SOS mods I run.

This time when it loaded and i checked the SOS in MCM and selected Schlongs of Skyrim and selected Character/NPC setting it was showing a skeleton and I have not had any crashes since. Touch wood.

Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, capngagi said:

Would SOS AE Full make this body's penis work in sexlab? Would it grow and then work with sexlab?

SOS AE only adds a dll file to allow SOS Full to work with the most recent version of the Skyrim Special Edition executable. It does whatever SOS does because it requires SOS to function. 

On 5/1/2022 at 9:57 PM, deuslinks said:

Hey there so I had had this problem today and finally after about 10 hours of searching through forums and checking mods I think I have found the solution. My problem started with the DLL error -1 and then from aparently having no SOS compatible Skeletons installed.

Once this was installed I right clicked on this mod and opened explorer and copied the SKSE folder. 

I then right click on Schlongs of Skyrim SE mod and opened explorer and pasted it in Over writing and replacing the SKSE file already there.

AND then I made sure XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended was located below all the SOS mods I run.

This time when it loaded and i checked the SOS in MCM and selected Schlongs of Skyrim and selected Character/NPC setting it was showing a skeleton and I have not had any crashes since. Touch wood.

Hope this helps.

This worked for me, been trying to fix this for ages. Thank you so much!

Ever since updating my mods for AE, Male body physics haven't been working except for the schlong. I know physics come from addons and not from SOS itself, but I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. I've updated the SoS dll, replaced HDT with faster HDT, and even tried using CBPC's male physics setting (female physics work fine). Nothing has worked so far. I was using SoS HDT-SMP configs and also High Poly Body, both from full_inu.

It worked perfectly fine before switching to AE. I'm not sure what could be causing the issue at this point.

Edited by clewecks

Hi. I've used SOS in the past, but I took over a year off Skyrim before recently reinstalling completely fresh on a whole new installation of Windows, so I don't have any issues of pre-AE versions of SOS already installed like most people. I'm just working on getting mods set up before starting a new full playthrough. My question is, what are the exact requirements for the current (AE) version of SOS? A lot of people have commented needing to install both a new AND old version of SOS, but IDK if that only applies to people who had the game & SOS already installed before the AE update came out. Also are any other things required such as a separate skeleton mod, and if so what one exactly? I have BodySlide and I'm currently installing CBBE but that should only affect female characters and I won't be doing futa this run so that shouldn't make a difference here.

Also, very important, I'm going to plan an Argonian. SOS will give me an Argonian dick, right? The beast races aren't excluded?

On 5/8/2022 at 8:24 AM, Trasmastor said:

Has anyone experienced crash on startup? My game is not even launched. The crash log didn't even show anything useful. Tried running only SOS and it's dependencies didn't work either. Is there any work for this?

Ok I figured out myself, Fixed it by downgrade to windows 10.

On 5/1/2022 at 10:57 PM, deuslinks said:

Hope this helps.

OMG Thank you !! This one work for me, i was scratching my head and having headache because all i was doing didn't work, thank you !!

I've have this "Expected .dll not found" error as well, but no matter what I do, I can't fix it. I instead get a warning from MO2 that a .dll is out of date and that it is highly advised to close the game, even after following deuslinks instructions.

1 hour ago, XdotX said:

I've have this "Expected .dll not found" error as well, but no matter what I do, I can't fix it. I instead get a warning from MO2 that a .dll is out of date and that it is highly advised to close the game, even after following deuslinks instructions.

Wow that is ridiculous. Very strange. I'm using Skyrim AE 1.6.353 with SOS AE and SOS SE beneath it, and whenever I come back to reinstall SOS AE, it the smoothest thing on the planet. I've actually...never seen a bug with SOS in my 5 years of using Loverslab mods. I don't know how you managed (or M02 managed) to achieve a bugged install, but that's impressive, cause this is foolproof. Use Vortex. Stop using that garbage, incredibly primitive mod organizer tool. You want something that organizes less, and protects you better, Idk, something that is always automatically detecting conflicts in the hardlink deployment and sending them back to you for approval, always being worked on by a team of extremely skilled software engineers (like yours truly) and ALWAYS has been 10x superior to any mod manager in the history of gaming. IF this ridiculously stupid bug you're having doesn't make you switch to Vortex this second, you're hopeless.

• 2 weeks later...

Potential fix for anyone experiencing an instant CTD when loading.

I'm using Vortex so things might operate a little differently for you if you aren't.

1. Install and enable both the original SOS SE mod and the SOS AE mod.

2. Navigate to the folder where the SOS AE file is installed. For me, this was Vortex Staging Mods -> SoS AE 1.0.3 -> SKSE -> Plugins (you can also right-click on the mod in Vortex and choose "Open in File Manager")

3. Copy the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll file

4. Navigate to the Skyrim Special Edition root directory

5. Go to Skyrim Special Edition -> Data -> SKSE -> Plugins

6. Paste the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll file into the Plugins folder, overwriting the existing SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll

7. Disable the SOS AE mod in Vortex

Extra notes: I did not install Male Skeletons when installing the original SOS mod and made sure that XP32 overwrote SOS. Not sure if that matters or not.

After running FNIS, I was able to load the game with no issue and configure SOS in the MCM.

Edited by studiousbibliophile
On 4/9/2022 at 9:46 AM, schermerhornchase said:

Hey i was able to figure it out but now when im in the actual game and i try take my clothes off it crashes

Im having the same issue. I haven't seen anybody post about this issue tho, so i can't find much information on it

On 5/22/2022 at 7:33 PM, studiousbibliophile said:

Potential fix for anyone experiencing an instant CTD when loading.

I'm using Vortex so things might operate a little differently for you if you aren't.

1. Install and enable both the original SOS SE mod and the SOS AE mod.

2. Navigate to the folder where the SOS AE file is installed. For me, this was Vortex Staging Mods -> SoS AE 1.0.3 -> SKSE -> Plugins (you can also right-click on the mod in Vortex and choose "Open in File Manager")

3. Copy the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll file

4. Navigate to the Skyrim Special Edition root directory

5. Go to Skyrim Special Edition -> Data -> SKSE -> Plugins

6. Paste the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll file into the Plugins folder, overwriting the existing SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll

7. Disable the SOS AE mod in Vortex

Extra notes: I did not install Male Skeletons when installing the original SOS mod and made sure that XP32 overwrote SOS. Not sure if that matters or not.

After running FNIS, I was able to load the game with no issue and configure SOS in the MCM.

Wait why would you disable SOS AE. I have it enabled and it runs beautifully. You think that's the problem???

On 5/28/2022 at 3:08 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

I'm sure this was addressed before but, I'm gonna ask anyway. My character's shlong is bent sideways, is there a solution for this? 

Thx ;) 

Peyronies Disease

Spoiler

Sheogorath is playing pranks on you? Did you Wabbajacked your schlong to rename it to Dovacock?

Spoiler

I'm joking, I have never experienced this issue.  Very funny description.

You should add what SOS add-on is attached to the character and the body type. 

It is likely a main skeleton issue, but I have never seen something like this. Custom Races sometime use custom simpler skeletons.

Edited by safado
On 5/30/2022 at 4:18 PM, Azzhat said:

What exactly is AVX? And how do I know if my CPU supports it?

Forgot to answer the first question.

Helps with math by providing higher precision "floats", parallel calculations and allegedly better performance.  Some(older) implementations of Intel's cpus under clock while processing AVX because of overheat, not AMD. Older AMD implementations "simulates" AVX2 using AVX. 

Why do you ask in this forum?

That something for FSMP - Faster HDT-SMP.

Spoiler

Q: What is AVX?
A: Advanced_Vector_Extensions are extensions to the instruction sets for microprocessors from AMD and Intel. All Intel CPUs starting with Sandy Bridge in 2011 and AMD processors on their "Bulldozer" architecture and beyond offer this set of instructions.
Three versions exist: AVX, AVX2 and AVX512.

Q: How do I know if my CPU supports AVX, and if so, which AVX?
A: https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-determine-if-my-CPU-supports-AVX-instructions

Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) are extensions to the x86 instruction set architecture for microprocessors from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD). They were proposed by Intel in March 2008 and first supported by Intel with the Sandy Bridge[1] processor shipping in Q1 2011 and later by AMD with the Bulldozer[2] processor shipping in Q3 2011. AVX provides new features, new instructions and a new coding scheme.

Edited by safado