10 hours ago, TrinaryX said:

For some reason this mod is setting my cuirass / tops to use both slots 32 & 52 for everything for my females. So outfits like VTAW, etc. won't pair top and bottom etc. Any suggestions?

Im having this exact issue

8 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

No you can't change the SOS slot. You can use xedit to add the SOS_Revealing keyword to the desired ARMO records. Or you can edit the armor to use slot 49 instead of slot 52.

I tried to add the revealing keyword through the skyui mod menu but it doenst worked, the clothes still dissappear.... Gonna check this again now.
Another question is where i edit the amror slot? And what slot i use in Bikini Armor quest because im afraid that i will mess up BIG if i touch the slots.

FIX > Put a Top, go to SKYUI MOD MENU of Schlong of Skyrim, equip an schlong in my case was the heart strip pubes hair and finally make the armor revealing, exit the menu. Equip a whatever lower part thong you want. DONE!

Edited by supercaca

I didn't see this anywhere else in the forum, but Kaidan, although he has a schlong, it doesn't match his skin...looks like it was stuck on.  it's a lighter color, and literally looks like it was glued on, because it obstructs the pubic hair as well (although it works).  I have tempered skins for males, and hi poly body/face for him, along with SoS, but never had this problem before.  I really can't see what is being overwritten that is causing the problem.  I use MO2, I disabled the tempered skins for males, thinking that was the issue, but it wasn't.  I'm perplexed, because it doesn't look like any of Kaidan's meshes are being overwritten.  Thanks! 

8 minutes ago, rhinna said:

I didn't see this anywhere else in the forum, but Kaidan, although he has a schlong, it doesn't match his skin...looks like it was stuck on.  it's a lighter color, and literally looks like it was glued on, because it obstructs the pubic hair as well (although it works).  I have tempered skins for males, and hi poly body/face for him, along with SoS, but never had this problem before.  I really can't see what is being overwritten that is causing the problem.  I use MO2, I disabled the tempered skins for males, thinking that was the issue, but it wasn't.  I'm perplexed, because it doesn't look like any of Kaidan's meshes are being overwritten.  Thanks! 

That is an issue with textures, nothing to do with this DLL. If the issue is only happening for one NPC he must have a custom skin or something.

First, let me start by thanking you for all of your hard work.  As an old, retired, programmer (COBOL, Fortran, and BASIC) I know the love, sweat, and tears of frustration that goes into the craft.  I love your mod and I am so grateful for your talent and mostly for your willingness to share it with others.   I admit to being naive when it comes to mods and this one is no different.  I must be doing something wrong as all of my NPC's have the straight erection, always.  My character is female, so I'm not sure if that's an issue.  Is there somewhere I can change it so that they are only erect when nude and aroused?  I see the option for SOS in MCM, but don't really understand what options I might need to change.  I do not have Flower Girls, Immersive Wenches, OSex,  the sexlab frameworks, or other such mods installed yet, but do plan on exploring that area.  Experience has taught me to ensure my base structure is sound before I build on it.  I would appreciate advise on where to begin troubleshooting. or better yet if someone else has already found a solution.  lol

I am running the latest versions available for: Skyrim SE, SKSE64 1.6.353, Unofficial Skyrim SE Patch, RaceMenu, SOS SE, SOS AE, XPSME

Edited by Research9959
forgot important information
On 2/20/2022 at 7:17 PM, Lkn4LuvRPGStyle59 said:

First, let me start by thanking you for all of your hard work.  As an old, retired, programmer (COBOL, Fortran, and BASIC) I know the love, sweat, and tears of frustration that goes into the craft.  I love your mod and I am so grateful for your talent and mostly for your willingness to share it with others.   I admit to being naive when it comes to mods and this one is no different.  I must be doing something wrong as all of my NPC's have the straight erection, always.  My character is female, so I'm not sure if that's an issue.  Is there somewhere I can change it so that they are only erect when nude and aroused?  I see the option for SOS in MCM, but don't really understand what options I might need to change.  I do not have Flower Girls, Immersive Wenches, OSex,  the sexlab frameworks, or other such mods installed yet, but do plan on exploring that area.  Experience has taught me to ensure my base structure is sound before I build on it.  I would appreciate advise on where to begin troubleshooting. or better yet if someone else has already found a solution.  lol

I am running the latest versions available for: Skyrim SE, SKSE64 1.6.353, Unofficial Skyrim SE Patch, RaceMenu, SOS SE, SOS AE, XPSME

That happens to me and my solution for a the moment was Reinstall / Not uninstall , just reinstall it again on top of the same SOS AE version and also if needed the Scripts , somehow in MO2 every time I exit the game and return that happens to my PC and NPC's  and that was the only momentary fix I got , before starting the game again from any save reinstall Both things without uninstalling them , I do not know what Mod Manager you use but in MO2 you click on the installed Mod and the option to reinstall show up ..

Edited by Bullfye
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

What was updated in SOS AE , cause I do not see anything new the file version its from January 17  the same I have installed but yet the page says it was  updated ???!!!

Looks like they changed something in the description, which counts as an "update" for the mod.

1 hour ago, Bullfye said:

What was updated in SOS AE , cause I do not see anything new the file version its from January 17  the same I have installed but yet the page says it was  updated ???!!!

1 hour ago, VeraDra said:

Looks like changed something in the , which counts as an "update" for the mod.

Yes I just changed the description. The files are the same as before.

2 hours ago, ThudLife said:

I downloaded your new update today, unfortunately I am now getting an infinite loading screen unless I disable SOS. Anyone else have this issue?

image.png.63ad112b065e6f6f685d2ec00cd36061.png

Top file will not work with 1.6.353, bottom one will. You probably downloaded the top one, or are using an old version of the game.

9 minutes ago, VeraDra said:

image.png.63ad112b065e6f6f685d2ec00cd36061.png

Top file will not work with 1.6.353, bottom one will. You probably downloaded the top one, or are using an old version of the game.

I am using 1.0.3.7z  also went thhrough each version of processsor capabilities. Just patched over this weekend. Newest version of the game. Interestingly if I choose the processor version with avx512 it CTD's instead of infinite load. Don't know why. I use an i9 10850K. Granted this is my first time patching Skyrim since 2019. I think I got everything I can updated, including the skeleton.

12 hours ago, ThudLife said:

I am using 1.0.3.7z  also went thhrough each version of processsor capabilities. Just patched over this weekend. Newest version of the game. Interestingly if I choose the processor version with avx512 it CTD's instead of infinite load. Don't know why. I use an i9 10850K. Granted this is my first time patching Skyrim since 2019. I think I got everything I can updated, including the skeleton.

UPDATE: I cracked it. I was using old SE saves to test my patches before starting a new character. apparently it just will not load an Old SE save. No biggy, will just disable if I need to load them again before deleting them.  Game still CTD's if I choose the AVX512 option. Not a big deal but I am curious about that.

3 hours ago, ThudLife said:

UPDATE: I cracked it. I was using old SE saves to test my patches before starting a new character. apparently it just will not load an Old SE save. No biggy, will just disable if I need to load them before deleting them.  Game still CTD's if I choose the AVX512 option. Not a big deal but I am curious about that.

It says right in the description that the old cosave format is not supported.

If you get a CTD for AVX512 your CPU must not support it. That is what happens with an unknown instruction.

1 hour ago, chuckseven1 said:

It says right in the description that the old cosave format is not supported.

If you get a CTD for AVX512 your CPU must not support it. That is what happens with an unknown instruction.

Re: the AVX512 thing, that is what is strange. My pc SHOULD support it, I have a  i9 10850K. That is a puzzle for a different day though. will just use the other versions. 

I did catch the part of your description about new save after I was having issues. Didn't catch it on the first readthrough though.  Thank you for the MOD!

43 minutes ago, ThudLife said:

Re: the AVX512 thing, that is what is strange. My pc SHOULD support it, I have a  i9 10850K. That is a puzzle for a different day though. will just use the other versions. 

I did catch the part of your description about new save after I was having issues. Didn't catch it on the first readthrough though.  Thank you for the MOD!

It supports AVX 2, like most things. 

Screenshot_20220314-183819_Vivaldi Browser.jpg

3 hours ago, ThudLife said:

from 7th - 10th gen, only the X ("Enthusiast") series of CPUs officially supported it.

the 11th made it standard across all models afaik.

12th fucked everything.