1 hour ago, OLIVERROGERR said:

Thanks again for the Update, any idea when you will release your new mod so we can use it? and to use it will you need to uninstall this version of SOS? or will it be parallel? how will it work?

No ETA, I can't really predict when I find the time to work on stuff. This DLL will be part of the mod.

33 minutes ago, madcyb said:

Hi you need to install the full SOS too

I have SOS SE v1.1.4 installed but it has a different SKSE version in the description than I use (the newest one). I don't even have an SoS mcm in the game.

Edited by xyzxyz
50 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I installed the  Vector plexus regular addon. Vortex MM has it as active in the list.

I can see in your skse log that you are not loading any addon esp. You only have SOS core and schlongs of skyrim. You have to load an esp of an SOS addon.

Edited by chuckseven1
Typo
On 1/20/2022 at 7:01 PM, chuckseven1 said:

No ETA, I can't really predict when I find the time to work on stuff. This DLL will be part of the mod.

I too am looking forward to seeing your mod when you have it ready to release.

And in the meantime, my schlongified characters and NPCs thank you for your...  support.

Here is how to change the slot of an armor piece that uses slot 52 in order for it to stay equipped when equipping a Schlong or Pubes, using “SoS AE 1.0.3”  (I’m using “Vortex”)

I used the example of the armor that was unequipping for me when I equipped a schlong or “SoS pubes”, but anyone can use this template to fix their own armor if they are using “SoS AE 1.0.3” like I am, rather than “SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE)” that doesn’t have this problem.

How I changed “Dark Dream Skirt” from slot 52 to slot 54 so it will stay equipped while equipping an SoS Schlong or Pubes, using “SoS AE 1.0.3” (I used "Vortex")

Note: I am changing to Slot 54 because it met 2 criteria, nothing else was using this slot, since nothing unequipped when I wore the skirt after changing the slot and most importantly, slot 54 worked!  (I’m not familiar with slots to know if all or how many would work, I just got lucky that slot 54  worked when I was done!)

This is a 2-part process that you first do in NifScope.  (The version I use: "NifScope 2.0 dev 7" from “NifSkope_2_0_2018-02-22-x64.7z”)
And then you do in SSEEdit.  (The version I use: "SSEEdit 4.0.4" from “SSEEdit 4.0.4-164-4-0-4-1636548642.7z”)

To get the path of the .nif file you will be changing in NifScope, open SSEEdit, right mouse on any mod and “Select None”, then search under “Filter” for “dark dream” and when you find “Dark Dreams.esp”, select it and hit “OK”.
Expand “[02] Dark Dreams.esp”
Expand “Armor Addon”
Left click on “AADDSkirt”
On the right, scroll down if necessary until you find “Female World Model”, expand it if necessary, and look for “MOD3 – Model FileName” and note the path given: “armor\DarkDreams\DarkDreamsPant_1.nif” 

Exit SSEEdit and go in to Vortex>Mods>”Dark Dreams” and right mouse click on it and choose “Open in File Manager”.  Under “Meshes”, go to the path you found and note the copy the exact path to your clipboard.  In my case: 
“C:\Users\(your profile name\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\mods\Dark Dreams-54567-1-3-1631220893\meshes\armor\Dark Dreams”

Open Nifscope and click File>Open and on the top paste the path, then hit “Enter” on your keyboard (Do not click “Open” on the screen)

You will see the 2 you need to change:
“DarkDreamsPant_0.nif” and “DarkDreamsPant_1.nif” (don’t accidently choose “DarkDreamsPants_0.nif” (with an “S” after pant)

Start with highlighting “DarkDreamsPant_0.nif” and click “Open”.
On the top left, expand “0NiNode” and below you’ll see 4 “BSTriShape” names.  (I will do the first one and then the last 3 will need to be changed the same way) (Some pieces you might want to change might only have one, but “Dark Dream Skirt” is made up of 4 separate parts)
Expand “10 BSTriShape” then left click to highlight “11 BSDismenberSkinInstance”
On the very bottom of “Block Details’, expand “Partitions” and double click on the “Value” to the right of “Body Part” and from the dropdown that you will then see, change from “SBP_52_Mod_Pelvis_Secondary” to “SBP_52_Mod_Leg_Left” 

Do the other 3 then click on File>“Open” again, and it will ask you if you want to save your changes and you save the “DarkDreamsPant_0.nif” file, overwriting the existing one.

At Open, then choose “DarkDreamsPant_1.nif” and do the 4 changes. 

Hit the X on the top right to close, and when it asks, overwrite “DarkDreamsPant_1.nif”

Now  go back into SSEEdit and pull up “Dark Dreams.esp” again and Expand “Armor Addon” and Left click on “AADDSkirt”.

On the right, go to “BOD2 – Biped Body Template” and to the right double click on “52 – Unnamed”
On the warning, click on “Yes, I’m absolutely sure”
Unselect it and select “54 – Unnamed” then click somewhere else to the right to get rid of the choices then click on the one below that still says “52 – Unnamed” and it will automatically change to “54 – Unnamed” also.

Back to the left, expand “Armor” (below “Armor Addon”), click on “Dark Dreams Skirt” and scroll down until you see “BOD2 – Biped Body Template” and make the same changes.

Hit the top right X and save the changes.

Go to “Mods” in Vortex and click on “Deploy Mods” and when it pops up asking to save the “newer file” choose OK to change it.

Done!!

Edited by charley02
On 1/22/2022 at 2:31 PM, charley02 said:

Here is how to change the slot of an armor piece that uses slot 52 in order for it to stay equipped when using “SoS AE 1.0.3” if you are on true AE (1.6.353 and SKSE 2.1.5) (I’m using “Vortex”)

I used the example of the armor that was unequipping for me when I equipped a schlong or “SoS pubes”, but anyone can use this template to fix their own armor if they are using “SoS AE 1.0.3” like I am, rather than “SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE)” that doesn’t have this problem.

Reveal hidden contents

How to change “Dark Dream Skirt” from slot 52 to slot 54 so it will stay equipped while using “SoS AE 1.0.3” if you are on true AE (1.6.353 and SKSE 2.1.5) using “Vortex”

Note1:  This procedure looks complicated, but it’s very easy once you’ve done it a couple of times.
Note2: I am changing to Slot 54 because it met 2 criteria, nothing else was using this slot, since nothing unequipped when I wore the skirt after changing the slot and most importantly, slot 54 worked!  (I’m not familiar with slots to know if all or how many would work, I just got lucky that slot 54  worked when I was done!)

This is a 2-part process that you first do in NifScope.  (The version I use: "NifScope 2.0 dev 7" from “NifSkope_2_0_2018-02-22-x64.7z”)
And then you do in SSEEdit.  (The version I use: "SSEEdit 4.0.4" from “SSEEdit 4.0.4-164-4-0-4-1636548642.7z”)

To get the path of the .nif file you will be changing in NifScope, open SSEEdit, right mouse on any mod and “Select None”, then search under “Filter” for “dark dream” and when you find “Dark Dreams.esp”, select it and hit “OK”.
Expand “[02] Dark Dreams.esp”
Expand “Armor Addon”
Left click on “AADDSkirt”
On the right, scroll down if necessary until you find “Female World Model”, expand it if necessary, and look for “MOD3 – Model FileName” and note the path given: “armor\DarkDreams\DarkDreamsPant_1.nif” 

Exit SSEEdit and go in to Vortex>Mods>”Dark Dreams” and right mouse click on it and choose “Open in File Manager”.  Under “Meshes”, go to the path you found and note the copy the exact path to your clipboard.  In my case: 
“C:\Users\(your profile name\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\mods\Dark Dreams-54567-1-3-1631220893\meshes\armor\Dark Dreams”

Open Nifscope and click File>Open and on the top paste the path, then hit “Enter” on your keyboard (Do not click “Open” on the screen)

You will see the 2 you need to change:
“DarkDreamsPant_0.nif” and “DarkDreamsPant_1.nif” (don’t accidently choose “DarkDreamsPants_0.nif” (with an “S” after pant)

Start with highlighting “DarkDreamsPant_0.nif” and click “Open”.
On the top left, expand “0NiNode” and below you’ll see 4 “BSTriShape” names.  (I will do the first one and then the last 3 will need to be changed the same way) (Some pieces you might want to change might only have one, but “Dark Dream Skirt” is made up of 4 separate parts)
Expand “10 BSTriShape” then left click to highlight “11 BSDismenberSkinInstance”
On the very bottom of “Block Details’, expand “Partitions” and double click on the “Value” to the right of “Body Part” and from the dropdown that you will then see, change from “SBP_52_Mod_Pelvis_Secondary” to “SBP_52_Mod_Leg_Left” 

Do the other 3 then click on File>“Open” again, and it will ask you if you want to save your changes and you save the “DarkDreamsPant_0.nif” file, overwriting the existing one.

At Open, then choose “DarkDreamsPant_1.nif” and do the 4 changes. 

Hit the X on the top right to close, and when it asks, overwrite “DarkDreamsPant_1.nif”

Now  go back into SSEEdit and pull up “Dark Dreams.esp” again and Expand “Armor Addon” and Left click on “AADDSkirt”.

On the right, go to “BOD2 – Biped Body Template” and to the right double click on “52 – Unnamed”
On the warning, click on “Yes, I’m absolutely sure”
Unselect it and select “54 – Unnamed” then click somewhere else to the right to get rid of the choices then click on the one below that still says “52 – Unnamed” and it will automatically change to “54 – Unnamed” also.

Back to the left, expand “Armor” (below “Armor Addon”), click on “Dark Dreams Skirt” and scroll down until you see “BOD2 – Biped Body Template” and make the same changes.

Hit the top right X and save the changes.

Go to “Mods” in Vortex and click on “Deploy Mods” and when it pops up asking to save the “newer file” choose OK to change it.

Done!!

I'd been having that problem all of today, with even NPCs not able to wear armors right (running at me tits first is hilarious the first time only...), and it seems that SOS papyrus Util only (and not having SOS AE version turned on) was what saved me. That's 3 hours gone from my life, but all the same, thanks for clueing me in on the issue!

2 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

Don't know if I missed a step or not, going to redownload later tonight but just wanted to post about it. When I installed the latest, it along with other mods could no longer find Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

That error means that you don't have the full Schlongs of Skyrim SE package installed. This is a DLL-only patch that needs to be installed over the top of the core SoS mod, it's not a replacement for it.

If you don't already have it, you need to go here, to get it.

Charley02 and Moncoyoule, i had the same problem, but noticed that bikinibottoms for tawoba was revealing without me doing a thing, checked with sseedit and tawoba has sos_revealing as keyword, so adding the keyword to the esp your are having trouble with might be an easier solution.

12 hours ago, Kanutten said:

Charley02 and Moncoyoule, i had the same problem, but noticed that bikinibottoms for tawoba was revealing without me doing a thing, checked with sseedit and tawoba has sos_revealing as keyword, so adding the keyword to the esp your are having trouble with might be an easier solution.

Interesting!  I don't have tawoba installed yet to check..in sseedit, is it showing that "bikinibottoms" is slot 52?

On 1/26/2022 at 11:21 AM, Kanutten said:

Yes, i used tawoba(remastered) esp as guid, havent done anything in sseedit before, add the keyword first in the left pane u get an id and add the keyword with id on the 32 slots u want to make revealing.

Kanutten, I installed "tawoba(remastered)", saw the keyword "sos_revealing" in SSEEdit, went to the game and got "Dwarven Bikini Bottom III" to use for the test. Unfortunately, it didn't work.  When I equipped it, it removed my "sos very bushy pubes", I went into Schlongs of Skyrim and swapped to "sos bushy pubes" and when I exited the menu, it unequipped the "Dwarven Bikini Bottom III".  That's exactly what my “Dark Dream Skirt” was doing before I changed it from Slot 52 to Slot 54.

Too bad!  I was really hoping that was going to work!

Thanks for the thought, though!