Fomm - Custom Build - 0.14.11.13

CCleaner should clean up most if not all your issues in the future. Use the clean function then use the registry cleaning function after uninstalling whatever and it should be good to go forward. No need to manually go through and delete and find the files for most of the time.

So stupid some technical people! why are not cc cleaner and fomm packaged together or something :)

Why doesn't windows clean itself when you remove a program? Why is there a need for another program to do this? ;)

CCleaner should clean up most if not all your issues in the future. Use the clean function then use the registry cleaning function after uninstalling whatever and it should be good to go forward. No need to manually go through and delete and find the files for most of the time.

So stupid some technical people! why are not cc cleaner and fomm packaged together or something :)

Why doesn't windows clean itself when you remove a program? Why is there a need for another program to do this? ;)

In case you want to reinstall, some programs leavve some config files or such, so you don't start from 0 when you reinstall. Of course, this is often more of a hindrance than help, soo...

Also people, TotalCommander for your file browsing needs. Pretty much almost never opened Explorer after I started using it from nearly 10 years ago. My manual mod installs would be too damn messy without Total Commander </sponsoredpost>nonotreally...

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

assuming this is supposed to work alongside nexus?

It's not a good idea to work with different mod managers for the same game.

oh ok thanks for the heads up i dont know how to add mods through this one as i didnt see an add mod option

• 3 weeks later...

fomm on the nexus is newer than this. so do i still need this custom version for NX? this is way outdated and i have the newest nexus version with mods from there. I dont want to uninstall all of them just for this. Also either this mod isnt very popular being the DL count aint high, or are ppl installing NX with the nexus fomm?

It is the same one. They (NivesEverto and Pride) worked on it together. Now it is being maintained I believe exclusively by NiveusEverto. The version here works well with all the mods here and unless NiveusEverto makes some major changes (which I seriously doubt) it will 100% compatible.

Currently (last I used it and heard reports on it ) NMM did work with Sexout and its scripts as well as the extender. All worked well. Many use it instead. Also I used extensivly MO with the mods here both released and Alpha/Beta pre-release (which would have been released by now) and it worked just fine provided you understand what you are doing :) 

So TL;DR

You can use any of the modern mod managers you choose and should get reliable results with installation of the mods from Sexout and LL as well as other sites.

• 4 months later...

Is it normal when i open the settings it crashes?

If i activate archive invalidation with NMM, does it apply to this build of FOMM?

Because that's the only reason i tried to get into settings.

New to modding, but i heard toggling Archive Invalidation on and off, fixes some problems.

edit: Nevermind Archive invalidation is in tools. Setting still crashes, but i doubt i need to change anything.

I should pay more attention and not mod at 2 in the morning.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 8:43 PM, RitualClarity said:

Manually install NVSE extender. The instructions are in the OPfor NVSE Extender page.

2 hours ago, Shenshi said:

I get that error to. and i dont see hnow top stop install it.

UM.... just needed to look above.... ;)  If you manually install the extender you won't get an scripted installer error...

3 hours ago, Shenshi said:

I try that. but item when downloading stays as a file for nexus. idk how to change it or what to do with it,

You'll need to go into your browser settings, and remove the file-association for *.fomod