Chuck, do you know if it's possible to have a spell attach a body normal map and/or diffuse map to an NPC?  If so, I guess you could have SPID distribute random combos of hairy/not hairy and muscular/not muscular from a suitable skin pack to NPCs?

Edited by Tako-kun
On 9/4/2021 at 5:47 PM, MisutaOtoko said:

Besides aroused, I know that Creature Framework heavily uses cloak spells.

I think patching creatures with Mutagen/Synthesis would be even better solution to get rid of the CF cloak. AFAIR CF doesn't have variations, so it's always 1:1 replacement.

Even less load at run time, and easier to debug when developing - just run the patcher and look at the results in xEdit.

Edited by phillout
9 hours ago, Tako-kun said:

Chuck, do you know if it's possible to have a spell attach a body normal map and/or diffuse map to an NPC?  If so, I guess you could have SPID distribute random combos of hairy/not hairy and muscular/not muscular from a suitable skin pack to NPCs?

You can use NiOverrides to change a texture set from a scripted spell. I had a mod that does that on nexus actually.

But skins are treated differently than other textures so the way to do it for the skins would be different. I'm sure it's possible, but I have not done it for skins.

1 hour ago, BreadDain said:

Mod completely ignores addon probabilities settings for females, making everyone futanari even tho it is only 18% chance, while the rest should be either pubes or shaved. Didn't happen with cloaked SoS.

Works for me - I have mine set at 2% chance, with various pubes making the total 100%.  I do see futas more often than I feel like I should at 2%, but that's more likely an SOS problem. SOS Uncloaked is working just as it should.

19 hours ago, km4387 said:

Works for me - I have mine set at 2% chance, with various pubes making the total 100%.  I do see futas more often than I feel like I should at 2%, but that's more likely an SOS problem. SOS Uncloaked is working just as it should.

Setting it even to 0% still adds schlong to women. The mod is bugged.

9 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

Well I can't reproduce your issue. I did not touch any of the code related to picking schlongs or the mcm menu.

Really? That's what I've just found in code. And SOS_SetupQuest is being redefined with SOSU_SetupQuest in plugin, so the part of the code on the second screenshot doesn't work anymore. The GetRaceProbability function.
Not to mention the fuss of getting into sources you didn't attach, packing empty script into .bsa.

Spoiler

sos1.png.33afcdce016f2a0c2ea4b6bd04c6a520.png

sos2.png.24db6b4e11d1fd7e225d7f4c87798de0.png

Edited by BreadDain
46 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Really? That's what I've just found in code. And SOS_SetupQuest is being redefined with SOSU_SetupQuest in plugin, so the part of the code on the second screenshot doesn't work anymore. The GetRaceProbability function.
Not to mention the fuss of getting into sources you didn't attach, packing empty script into .bsa.

Hide contents

sos1.png.33afcdce016f2a0c2ea4b6bd04c6a520.png

sos2.png.24db6b4e11d1fd7e225d7f4c87798de0.png

No that is not how OOP works. I am overriding just one function, the function which puts the cloak on the PC. The rest of those functions are inherited by my script, unaltered. Hence, I have not touched that code.

And my script sources are right there on the page. Putting source in the BSA is a waste.

Edited by chuckseven1
1 hour ago, chuckseven1 said:

No that is not how OOP works. I am overriding just one function, the function which puts the cloak on the PC. The rest of those functions are inherited by my script, unaltered. Hence, I have not touched that code.

And my script sources are right there on the page. Putting source in the BSA is a waste.

Oh alright, sorry, my bad, didn't see the sources in download nor did I notice that script extends the function.
The problem, however, still exists. This is what I can see after setting MCM chances to 0, disabling race from distribution and cleaning sos armors with MCM. Adrianna, imperial, on the left corner, with schlong. The problem persists on my current save and can't be reproduced on a new one. However, females are not getting schlongified at all on a new save even if I set futa chance to 0 and pubes to 50+. It makes me think that effect applies only for first available addon, ignoring the rest.
UPD It seems like changes to mcm are applied in a very strange way, during game reload? Could it be that SPID applies all effects during save load and doesn't touch effects anymore? Either way, MCM feels very unresponsive to user actions.

A SKSE utility plugin that allows modders to add spells/perks/items/shouts/packages/outfits/keywords to every NPC actorbase in the game, at startup.

Another question - is distribution naming is alright? SPID states example should appear as MyMod_DISTR.ini while this mod appears as SoSUncloaked_Futa__DISTR (double bottom dash) spid log states it reads them perfectly fine.

Spoiler

900559931_.png.4399448140968304d816f416e2e30c10.png

Edited by BreadDain

Oh alright, sorry, my bad, didn't see the sources in download nor did I notice that script extends the function.
The problem, however, still exists. This is what I can see after setting MCM chances to 0, disabling race from distribution and cleaning sos armors with MCM. Adrianna, imperial, on the left corner, with schlong. The problem persists on my current save and can't be reproduced on a new one. However, females are not getting schlongified at all on a new save even if I set futa chance to 0 and pubes to 50+. It makes me think that effect applies only for first available addon, ignoring the rest.
UPD It seems like changes to mcm are applied in a very strange way, during game reload? Could it be that SPID applies all effects during save load and doesn't touch effects anymore? Either way, MCM feels very unresponsive to user actions.

Another question - is distribution naming is alright? SPID states example should appear as MyMod_DISTR.ini while this mod appears as SoSUncloaked_Futa__DISTR (double bottom dash) spid log states it reads them perfectly fine.

Hide contents

900559931_.png.4399448140968304d816f416e2e30c10.png

Since having these problems - did you start a new save with uncloaked or add it to an existing save?

13 minutes ago, km4387 said:

Since having these problems - did you start a new save with uncloaked or add it to an existing save?

Both test were on a new save. Do you want to say that your addon weights work fine and addons are cleared properly with MCM?

Just now, BreadDain said:

Both test were on a new save. Do you want to say that your addon weights work fine and addons are cleared properly with MCM?

I don't understand the question - I just wanted to rule out that you still had the original SOS cloak active along with the SOS uncloaked. Because that would likely bork all kinds of things. SOS is a very sensitive mod as it is.

14 minutes ago, km4387 said:

I don't understand the question - I just wanted to rule out that you still had the original SOS cloak active along with the SOS uncloaked. Because that would likely bork all kinds of things. SOS is a very sensitive mod as it is.

I was asking if the problem appears for you as well or if you just didn't test it extensively to tell. So far mod applies all changes to armor settings in delayed way, which means it doesn't respond to clearing schlongs or setting different chance weights immediately, but rather doing it on reload.

17 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

I was asking if the problem appears for you as well or if you just didn't test it extensively to tell. So far mod applies all changes to armor settings in delayed way, which means it doesn't respond to clearing schlongs or setting different chance weights immediately, but rather doing it on reload.

I have repeatedly set armors to revealing with uncloaked active, and it just works instant - no problems. I have not done anything with race distribution, never felt the need. I have adjusted possibility of which schlong weights multiple times and had immediate results.  If I set my pubic options to "Bushy" at 100%, the others at 0%, and clean them all - then everyone has bushy pubic. No problem.  I once set futa schlong (I use ERF Poly for now) to 20%, and a good portion had pubes, and some had schlong as expected.

I'm not having any issues.  I would like to help you figure out what's happening, but I just can't get a handle on it.  I think chuckseven1 did well and you came in on attack mode.  There are better ways to ask for help and work things out - and I'm willing.

That said, you seem to have toned it down, which I appreciate.  Give calm info, get calm info and hopefully some help from me or someone else that can lead you in a direction to make things work.

Edit: I will be looking into race distribution shortly, because I want my elves to be without pubes, but everyone else to have some hair - so I will report back later on that.

Edited by km4387
24 minutes ago, km4387 said:

I have repeatedly set armors to revealing with uncloaked active, and it just works instant - no problems. I have not done anything with race distribution, never felt the need. I have adjusted possibility of which schlong weights multiple times and had immediate results.  If I set my pubic options to "Bushy" at 100%, the others at 0%, and clean them all - then everyone has bushy pubic. No problem.  I once set futa schlong (I use ERF Poly for now) to 20%, and a good portion had pubes, and some had schlong as expected.

I'm not having any issues.  I would like to help you figure out what's happening, but I just can't get a handle on it.  I think chuckseven1 did well and you came in on attack mode.  There are better ways to ask for help and work things out - and I'm willing.

That said, you seem to have toned it down, which I appreciate.  Give calm info, get calm info and hopefully some help from me or someone else that can lead you in a direction to make things work.

Edit: I will be looking into race distribution shortly, because I want my elves to be without pubes, but everyone else to have some hair - so I will report back later on that.

I am probably just at loss of what Clear shlongified armors supposed to do, or if it even works in original mod. Looking at the code right now and it seems that it is supposed only to remove underwear and nothing else. So schlongs are only being reset when you hit Restart SoS option. Actor are also not updated automatically, i.e. if mod defines schlong for specific actor then it stays forever, so editing MCM chances won't change a thing. And that's about original SoS. All this thing got me confused.

I am probably just at loss of what Clear shlongified armors supposed to do, or if it even works in original mod. Looking at the code right now and it seems that it is supposed only to remove underwear and nothing else. So schlongs are only being reset when you hit Restart SoS option. Actor are also not updated automatically, i.e. if mod defines schlong for specific actor then it stays forever, so editing MCM chances won't change a thing. And that's about original SoS. All this thing got me confused.

I'm not sure about specific actors, but "clear shlongified armors", I THOUGHT was supposed to clear the armors you/we set as revealing - but I too have noticed oddities there.  On a new game at something like level 5 when I had not even set any as revealing, it showed 34 armors to clear.  I do believe there is a bug there, but that's not related to uncloaking.

Edit: I think i have noticed that with uncloaked - I don't see underwear for a moment as the actor is "schlongified" the way I used to, which would be awesome. I'll pay closer attention and make sure.

Edit2: Nope, I still see underwear for a brief moment. Seems faster, but could be my imagination, plus I recently removed a few mods causing script load. Hard to compare.

Edited by km4387
On 9/8/2021 at 8:36 PM, FauxFurry said:

After starting a new game, manually setting an armor tag to Revealing results in an immediate crash to desktop. Armors with the Revealing tag built in are fine, though. 

I literally just set a tag to revealing via SOS MCM and it worked just fine.

On 9/8/2021 at 10:36 PM, FauxFurry said:

After starting a new game, manually setting an armor tag to Revealing results in an immediate crash to desktop. Armors with the Revealing tag built in are fine, though. 

On 9/12/2021 at 8:00 PM, VRNord said:

I literally just set a tag to revealing via SOS MCM and it worked just fine.

I too am unable to reproduce. Started a new game and set some NPCs' outfits to revealing. Works fine, no CTDs.

Does doing it with just SoS and not this mod CTD for you as well?

On 9/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, longjohn119 said:

I've had an issue since March I believe was related to cloaking in Dripping While Aroused ..... It only happened in two places, the Bard's College and the Blue Palace in Solitude. What was happening is whenever SLA picked up someone in range with a high libido level the cloaking in DWA would cause the anyone in a sex scene to blink off and on it an approximately 1 second interval

That is a known problem with the dripping effect mesh that is equipped on the player and NPCs.

Apparently, the dripping effect mesh is not compatible with the Solitude architecture meshes, and that incompatibility causes the player and NPC blinking effect.

The workaround is that you must turn off the dripping effect when you go into buildings in Solitude.

@chuckseven1 There seems to be a problem with applying schlongs to already dead npcs, not sure if there is a fix for this since there would have to be a keyword for dead npcs, but I have no clue if that keyword exists. I'm looking into it myself, but my scripting knowledge is very limited if it comes down to a script.

Edited by janbui

Hello,

With your mod sos uncloaked for spid activate i have these errors in my skse po3_SpellPerkItemDistributor log.

[14:57:25:669] ************LOOKUP************
[14:57:25:669]     Starting Spell lookup
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x283A] () FAIL - invalid formtype (72)
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x3D02] () FAIL - invalid formtype (60)
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0xA2C6] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x1E17B] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x24038] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x17F44] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x14495] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x3D01] () FAIL - invalid formtype (60)
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0xD0B2] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x117F4] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x1B644] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0xD0B6] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x1AACC] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x2A6FD] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x7AF3] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x23E2] () FAIL - form doesn't exist

should i be worried?
Thanks.

2 hours ago, alain31 said:

Hello,

With your mod sos uncloaked for spid activate i have these errors in my skse po3_SpellPerkItemDistributor log.

[14:57:25:669] ************LOOKUP************
[14:57:25:669]     Starting Spell lookup
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x283A] () FAIL - invalid formtype (72)
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x3D02] () FAIL - invalid formtype (60)
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0xA2C6] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x1E17B] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x24038] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x17F44] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x14495] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x3D01] () FAIL - invalid formtype (60)
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0xD0B2] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x117F4] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x1B644] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0xD0B6] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x1AACC] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x2A6FD] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x7AF3] () FAIL - form doesn't exist
[14:57:25:669]             Filter [0x23E2] () FAIL - form doesn't exist

should i be worried?
Thanks.

Yes you should fix those. But none of those FormIDs are related to this mod. You must have other SPID mods or something.