• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Villianize said:

I cant give you them exactly, however I can clone them and give you the clone? Do you have Sim Snatcher?

Unfortunately no, haven't heard about Sim Snatcher before, but isn't it possible to at least upload the clone to loverslab? I think Tray Importer lets you export a sim with all mods included

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Thanks for the work you do, Villainize...it must be a MASSIVE undertaking and it's greatly appreciated! ?

I religiously update your mod on my Sims 4 installation!

And I'd like to get that Sim mentioned in above posts too. 

Do you have Sim Snatcher? if so I can produce a clone in my sims lab of her 

On 2/21/2023 at 10:23 AM, animepai said:

Unfortunately no, haven't heard about Sim Snatcher before, but isn't it possible to at least upload the clone to loverslab? I think Tray Importer lets you export a sim with all mods included

It is, but Im willing to share under the trading system within Sim Snatcher. If you need help getting that mod or want more info i'd be glad to help :)

1 hour ago, Villianize said:

It is, but Im willing to share under the trading system within Sim Snatcher. If you need help getting that mod or want more info i'd be glad to help :)

Ahh, that's fine too - I've just installed the mod (and confirmed it works), so what's the next step? :)

3 hours ago, animepai said:

Ahh, that's fine too - I've just installed the mod (and confirmed it works), so what's the next step? :)

I have to go in my game and clone her. After that, I just have to neaten up the download for you to drag into your mods folder directly and it should work. You'll just have to Call the slave broker in your game once i send you the file and she'll be in there. Just have to give me a bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Really appreciate all the work you do. I've noticed, though, that your customization file seems to disable some of Salarmoj's "HelpingFriend" animations for accent tables. The only ones available are acts 2-4. I looked at the customization but could't figure out why the others are locked out or how to re-enable them.

For clarification, the animations in Salarmoj's HelpingFriend set seem to be pretty vanilla.

Edited by skydragon92
  • 1 month later...

i don't understand how to use this? so just a drag and drop and all of my DD animations gets polished up by this? or theres more steps to it? like that customize animation window, i see it there by if i press it, just a whole lotta more options for me to mess with, but ain't 100% sure if its just working right off the bat or i gotta do that combined files into main option? which i would like to be easily guided with the simple steps that i am trying to figure out for that