Here's one for the fans of PC slavery: slave races. The DB finds herself captive and is taken to the Morrowind gate of the province, stripped of all her gear and valuables and locked into a DD harness, boots, armbinder and gag. She has to race on foot (fast travel disabled) to somewhere like the Pale Pass Gate south of Falkreath. if she wins she gets her stuff back. If not, her new owners will be displeased.

Should be quite simple to do. Ideally as a plugin for Submit or Defeat.

Possible options beyond that for different routes, different bondage elements and various punishments for losing. Bonus points for HDT enabled ponygirl boots and plume :)

Just decided to work on my first mod, and here is the idea :

I'll try to make a mariable follower.

And ?

Well, as a huge fan of SD+, Captured Dreams and APPS, my little sub of a Dragonborn now wants to spend some quiet quality time with her own Master.

And here's the trick : I want to replace the "normal" interactions with spouses by SM actions.

Our lovey/dovey couple is going to bed for the night ? Let us add a lot of restraints to DB before that !

DB is ignoring the spouses's desires for too long ? That deserves some spanking !

And so on ...

I think I'll also make a little house for our couple (and the toys. Wink wink)

Seeing that my few coding  competences are quite rusty, and near as I am to a panic attack trying to understand what to do and how to do it, be sure, fellow bipedal creatures, that, very soon, i'll make a new discussion about this little mod to ask for a lot some help / tips / advices / good ideas !  ;)

Here's one for the fans of PC slavery: slave races. The DB finds herself captive and is taken to the Morrowind gate of the province, stripped of all her gear and valuables and locked into a DD harness, boots, armbinder and gag. She has to race on foot (fast travel disabled) to somewhere like the Pale Pass Gate south of Falkreath. if she wins she gets her stuff back. If not, her new owners will be displeased.

Should be quite simple to do. Ideally as a plugin for Submit or Defeat.

Possible options beyond that for different routes, different bondage elements and various punishments for losing. Bonus points for HDT enabled ponygirl boots and plume :)

you see i would like a slavery mod but instead of the PC getting enslaved its were the PC can enslave others. but again it could work well as a plug in to DD or SD+. All the mods were the player can enslave others are practicly dead and I do not have the know how to do it myself.

And on a side note if redneck2x is no longer active will Lovers Hook ever be updated?

you see i would like a slavery mod but instead of the PC getting enslaved its were the PC can enslave others. but again it could work well as a plug in to DD or SD+. All the mods were the player can enslave others are practicly dead and I do not have the know how to do it myself.

And on a side note if redneck2x is no longer active will Lovers Hook ever be updated?

Yeah, I know the feeling. I did take a crack at a player slaver mod a while back. I think I can say without fear of contradiction that I bit off rather more than I could chew. :)

Every now and again I think about reviving SSG (again!) but really ... submit and defeat between them have the mechanics pretty much nailed these days. And I don't have the time to work on big quests or complex bases at the moment.

On the other hand, a simple pc-as-victim race is about as simple as it gets and has scope to add complications bit by bit.

How about sex initiated as a killmove, instead of a special kill animation you seduce/rape your victim. Unlike Defeat or Submit, where you initiate that on a low-health staggered victim. It would be awesome to have some matching animations of you kicking down, holding down, grabbing your victim before a sex-anim is triggered.

If this already exists, or has been suggested. I didn't find it searching for a bit, well meh, great point me to it.

Suggestion:

1. After sex (both consensual or rape), there should be a few seconds where the characters lay on the ground naked and breathing heavily before getting up due to exhaustion. I think this would make a better transition.

2. After being combat raped, the offenders should walk away instead of standing there like silly then attack you again seconds later.

3. Add the "yeah~" "haha~" sound effects during combat rape

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea:

1. SexLab Shame

A mod that changes your walking and idle animations when you are naked, depending on how much you set your "Shame Level".

If your Shame Level is high your character will look embarrassed and try to cover him/herself when naked

If your Shame Level is low your character will look and act confident and seductive when naked

2. Sexual Harassment Mod

Male character should sometimes grope female butt / breast when aroused level is high, conversely females will also grope male penis

If both characters have high arousal this can initiate a smile or sex

If 1 of the characters have low arousal this can initiate a frown, sad or angry face on the groped one

Why not support the tentacles/ Hermaeus Mora himself, maybe there could be some pretty perverse carnal experiments Hermaeus Mora wants to try out with his shiny new champion?

It could be a repeatable radiant quest upon returning to any of the black book locations after the Dragonborn main quest is complete that could randomly yield a minor temporary buff or debuff as a reward but is basically just an excuse to incorporate repeatable consensual tentacle sex (estrus like stuff) into the game.

Second to that. We definitely need more tentacles (and creatures!). The Skyrim world just feels a bit empty without them.

I'm not sure were to post this exactly, but can I make a few suggestions. I'd like to see more intimacy mods where there is more time spent on touching and caressing, kissing and cuddling, that kind of thing. Like approach for hugging and kissing http://shitbrix.com/unmoderated-mindfuck/unmoderated/171117-anime-kissing-scenes Have people motion you to them maybe hold out there hand to you. Have it set up to react based to mood and attraction or something. http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/f/f5e0/f5e00526/335351/anime-love.jpg picture are pg... http://i.imgur.com/FaPsn.jpg  Different images for various ideas.

https://anasahmed.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/lovers-anime-kiss-lovely1.jpg?w=430&h=322 HAve npc gently take pc's hand for a moment to suggest need to hug, kiss, cuddle. These are mostly animation based idea's. I'd like to see in a mod or part of sexlab. 

Suggestion:

1. After sex (both consensual or rape), there should be a few seconds where the characters lay on the ground naked and breathing heavily before getting up due to exhaustion. I think this would make a better transition.

2. After being combat raped, the offenders should walk away instead of standing there like silly then attack you again seconds later.

3. Add the "yeah~" "haha~" sound effects during combat rape

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea:

1. SexLab Shame

A mod that changes your walking and idle animations when you are naked, depending on how much you set your "Shame Level".

If your Shame Level is high your character will look embarrassed and try to cover him/herself when naked

If your Shame Level is low your character will look and act confident and seductive when naked

2. Sexual Harassment Mod

Male character should sometimes grope female butt / breast when aroused level is high, conversely females will also grope male penis

If both characters have high arousal this can initiate a smile or sex

If 1 of the characters have low arousal this can initiate a frown, sad or angry face on the groped one

I second this and add it to my post as well. IT will help with Immersion quite a bit!

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

Is it just me or where are all the juicy wet sex sounds?

Sure there's voices for the characters and some really hot replacers but I feel like something is missing..

I think a giant mod is needed, dont know about you but I feel like an asshole killing giants by the order of some stupid jarl I mean the giants didnt attack you on sight like the 99% of the other creatures sooooo... I was thinking (and hopping) for someone (I dont know how to mod at all :( ) to make a mod to interact with the giants in diferent ways:

- If your a male, maybe can agree with the giants to bring some "offerings" because a female giant is nowhere to be found and they really grow tire of fucking mammoths

- If your a woman, you can offer yourself or bring others

doing this constanly make the giants of certain camp likes you, let you take something from their chest, lend you a hand, tell the jarls the giant you supose to kill is no longer a problem, clear the location and maybe unlock some quest (with or without sex involve) for the giant camp.

Would it be possible to create a save game generator? A lot of mods while they will run on existing save games most work best if they are in at the start but continously making new games gets old quite quickly as you end up having to do content you've already done numerous times (especially vanilla - If i had £1 for everytime I'd done the dragonstone quest i'd not have to work ever again)

Anybody playing ME2/ME3 may remember the short story comic they made to allow you to pick your choices from ME1/ME2 and then go straight in to the game so would something similar be possible in skyrim where you make your choices, load the same and wait for everything to load and then use racemenu etc to custom a character be possible?

Would it be possible to create a save game generator? A lot of mods while they will run on existing save games most work best if they are in at the start but continously making new games gets old quite quickly as you end up having to do content you've already done numerous times (especially vanilla - If i had £1 for everytime I'd done the dragonstone quest i'd not have to work ever again)

Could be done, I suppose. You'd need to read the current load and read the mods that are to be loaded. Then you'd need to read the save file with the character you want to clean. From there you can go down all the completed quests, check to see if they exist in the current load order and set them accordingly. You'd also need to adjust factions and NPC disposition, as well as setting stats, level and inventory. And property ownership. It wouldn't be perfect, but it'd be clean and heaps better than starting from scratch. We're talking about quite a bit of work, though.

What might work as well as anything would be to read the data and then output a batch file. You could run it from the prison cell in Live Another Life. Throw in a Racemenu preset and you'd be all set.

Is there any mod wich add some curses by having sex or by using spell or can someone can create one ?

Like petrification, shrinking, growing, dollification,  reducing/enlarging boob, turn target into temporary dildo by having orgasms etc...

Some ideas here : : )

Is there any mod wich add some curses by having sex or by using spell or can someone can create one ?

Like petrification, shrinking, growing, dollification,  reducing/enlarging boob, turn target into temporary dildo by having orgasms etc...

Some ideas here : : )

some combatspell would be cool... instead of calm the targed of the spell is forced to masturbait.^^

turn target into temporary dildo

not shure if i understand that correct but it sounds intresting... having alduin temporaly as a dildo...^^

got an idea but no technical ability to do something about it. With the pregnancy mods flying about it could be quite cool to force female PC's and/or NPC's to wear pregnancy armour or none at all while pregnancy effects are in place. I have a large collection of custom armours and clothes but did feel that maybe wearing these whilst pregnant was lacking a little something about the condition they were in

I would like to see a mod that has to do with Tavern Brawls.

For a list of what I am talking about go to http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Brawling

There are 2 areas that I think could be improved upon.  

First is the style of the brawling should take on more of a sexual nature.  Erotic Wrestling, Catfighting, Tribbing sites come to mind.  Maybe some spanking also.  But, how would you register "hits" like with vanilla tavern fights where it's just punching.   Which leads to maybe using a different system for determining who is winning, in vanilla that would be your health bar.  Instead, maybe there could be a separate point system for just the tavern fights.  The point system would register a positive point/s for landing a "move" on your opponent, and negative point/s if your opponent lands a "move" on your PC.  Positive points could be called something like "respect points" or "domination points" and negative something like "humiliation points" Which would be fitting since the fight is happening in front of witnesses in the said tavern.    The winner would be the one who accumulated certain amount of "respect points".  Different moves would register depending on the difference between the one who is winning and the one who is losing. 

The second part would be what happens after your character loses.  In vanilla, nothing happens, except that maybe intimidation is no longer an option to complete a small quest.  I thought maybe people in the tavern could make comments on what a "loser" your character is or something.  Or, maybe the winner gets to humiliate your character further as their prize.   Then if there was a way to keep track of the loss, maybe the next tavern fight, your PC would start off with a penalty of points.

To start a tavern fight that would use the ideas above, it could be a separate dialogue choice right next to the original dialogue choice the would normally start the brawl.   This way one has a choice.  Plus, having it as a separate dialogue choice would be a way to be able to keep track of the wins and losses for this method of tavern brawling. 

I know it's a lot, and probably needs a ton of animations to support.  But, doesn't hurt to put the idea out there.

Hi all, my ideas:

When finish a fight, option to "cure" (understainding the deads are possible or hypothetical in a heavy wounded state) any of the fallen enemies, resulting the subjects with minimal live and tied ready for your mercy... very important in massive fights where is almost imposible capture slaves...

And, this is more bizarre, when pc is a vampire an option to absorb the energies, live etc when having sex or necrophilia with any of the victims, obtaining random temporals bonus, quickly health etc and if posible with a visual effect of desiccation in the victim body.

I made a thread about this months ago, but I still think it is a good idea. I think we should add more debauchery to the taverns, to give them more purpose.

Like someone mentioned, it be pretty cool to have fights with sex as a bet. Also I think adding some gambling games where you can bet clothes and sex would be great.

^^ Indeed your thread  about introducing gambling, perhaps including clothes and even player housing was a nice suggestion.

It seems that our best bet for ever seeing something like that implemented would be as an add on mod to a framework like APPS but given that APPS itself is far from ready at the moment we might be in for a long wait.

Guest tiger8u2

GETTING TO BE THE DRAGON:

The first thing I did was download this mod:  Flyable Dragon Races 3 - BURNING SKIES by ElSte17 and UbuntuFreakDragon,  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25261/?

Then I made some "combined" mesh's using EternalBlack's male dragon model.  (Did you know that mod uses the same forest/swamp dragon model for all the different types?)    Anyway, I didn't get any crashes and I became a dragon with a penis so I must have done something right.  =)

Well, although I was able to get the animations to run on the part of the female NPC (not creature related ones, but normal ones), the dragon I was just sat there.   It seems the mod author had created a whole new behavior file for whatever dragon race the player becomes.

Sexlab may be forced to recognize this by copying over the FNIS made hkx files, I'm not sure.

Mainly I wanted to do this to "fix" some of the animation offsets that don't seem to fix themselves with hotkeys during dragon encounters.

I've copied over the FNIS generated HKX from the normal dragon folder and I'm going to run the Generator to see if it picks it up.

But I'm thinking something else has to be done, possibly with the Sexlab engine that can "detect" what race the player is and adjust the partner animation sets accordingly.

Am I just barking up a tree here or is this at all possible?

I feel it would be similar to when the player becomes a werewolf but I don't really know.

EDIT - Well...copying stuff didn't work.  BUT....using SetRACE Dragonrace on me does get the female animations to play, but the dragon I am doesn't move at all and the animation is backward.

My trouble is, I play Skyrim and I get ideas. Imagine the scene: you're in the College at Winterhold and you bump into Enthir, who looks unhappy.

DB: Why the long face?

Enthir: Well, if you must know I just got a letter from home. Apparently my cousin was coming to visit. Only she should have been here by now, and her mother is a worrier

DB: Were the two of you close?

Enthir: Close? I barely knew her. When I have met her she always struck me as a bit dull, frankly. But her mother loves her. I suppose someone has to

DB: I could ask around and see if I can find out what happened, if you want

Enthir: Hmm? Yeah, why not. Knock yourself out."

DB: What's in it for me if I do?

Enthir: My undying gratitude? Look, I already told you I couldn't care less what happens to her. And if I thought there was any profit to be had, I'd look for her myself

DB: So", you say, "that would be 'nothing' then?

Enthir: No one's forcing you to go anywhere. But knowing the scrapes my cousin gets herself into, you'll probably find an excuse to poke your head into some interesting holes in the ground. Anything you find, you can keep.

Enthir: And if you happen to get yourself killed, at least I can tell my sister-in-law that I sent someone to look for her. So win-win from that point of view

DB: Enthir, sometimes I think you're not a very nice person.

Enthir: And sometimes I think you're not as stupid as you look. But then I remember who I'm talking to. Now scram! And let me know if you find anything.

Enthir hands over the letter from his sister in law. It turns out his cousin is a trainee mage and was coming to the College to consult on something. She was traveling with a group of her classmates. The party seems to have vanished somewhere between High Rock and Winterhold.

Reading the letter generates a radiant quest point to a random dungeon where he can find one of the missing girls. OK, so she's bound in an armbinder, harness and ring gag and probably being raped when the PC gets there, but hey it's a rescue mission right?

So the player rescues the girl. The armbinder and gag won't come off so she's not much help beyond some simple yes/no responses. you can get some yes/no responses when she nods or shakes her head. However a quick search of the area turns up what looks like a fragment from an amulet and some research notes. The notes make no sense to you at all. Maybe Enthir will have some ideas.

So you march the naked helpless girl back to the college. She's very co-operative. In fact she'll do anything you say. Anything. Quite how far you want to explore that can be left as an exercise in RP :)

Anyway, you get her back to the College and show her to Enthir.

Enthir: Oh, is that for me? You shouldn't have. And so nicely gift wrapped, as well.

DB: So I'm guessing this isn't your missing cousin then?

Enthir: I don't think so. You want to leave us alone for half an hour while I check her for secret family birthmarks?

DB: Enthir...

Enthir: Can't blame me for trying! So I guess the young lady is connected with my missing cousin? One of her traveling companions perhaps?

DB: I followed the trail and she was at the end. There were some papers too, but I can't make head nor tail of them.

Enthir: Mind if I have a look? ... This is some soppy shit here! Have you seen this bit? "Best Friends Forever, Stronger Together!" This is what happens when you let impressionable girls read a certain sort of fiction in my experience.

DB: But what does it do?

Enthir: It's an enchanting ritual of some sort, but beyond that I can't make head nor tail of it. Sergius can probably tell you more than I can.

So the player wanders off to see Sergius, naked helpless girl trotting at his heels.

Sergius: What... how many times do I have to tell you students? No whores in the campus!

DB: Um... she's not a whore. She's in a bit of a predicament and in need of our help.

Sergius: (mutters) well, so much for letting them off in return for a free ride ...

Sergius: I mean, I see! Well, good! The Arch-Mage is always looking for ways to improve our relations with Skyrim. How can I help?

DB: We were hoping you could shed some light one these... [ gives papers ]

Sergius: Hmm ... I haven't seen that notation since I was an apprentice ... thaumic gestalts ... Interesting... but that was NEVER going to work...

Serguis: I hope you're not going to tell me that this was your work?

DB: Just trying to work out how to undo it, is all...

Sergius: Good! Because some of this work is sloppy bordering on criminally irresponsible. And the rest is a mix of genius bordering on madness undermined by occasional elements of stupidity and ignorance. Are you quite sure this isn't your work?

DB: I'm sure. Really.

Serguis: I'm glad to hear it. Anyone foolish enough to try this ritual would run a severe risk of ending up as a magically restrained sex slave bound to serve the every perverted whim of whoever held her talisman.

[ Sergius turns and looks at the girl ]

Sergius: Err ... I don't suppose you found anything resembling a talisman along with these papers?

... and things go downhill from there.

[Edit]

I'm getting carried away with the set-up and forgetting the explanation. Basically the idea is a companion mod. You get a number of cute female mages to find, all of them bound, abused and (due to an enchanting mishap) magically compelled to obey whoever holds their talisman. Each girl has a radiant quest to find her, and when you have them all assembled, there's a final one find the magic gem that can undo the damage and restore them to their normal selves.

Or (if you were careful) you could just go "Whoops! Butterfingers!" and accidentally drop it down a convenient bottomless abyss, and end up saddled with five beautiful sex slaves magically bound to obey your every whim, through (*ahem*) no fault of your own. Obviously.

The girls will function as companions, but they're pretty inept. Going adventuring with five companions can make things way too easy, but these poor creatures are so damaged by the accident that they're not good for much apart from acting as rapebait. On the other hand, they'll have sex, wear restraints and work with other mods that affect companions. So if you want to whore them out, or just have some company in bondage, they'll do fine.

The idea comes from a post on the SD+ thread where someone was bemoaning the fact that having scoured nexus for five pretty mages, SD+ could only cope with four of them, and the PC was the only to get raped. And I thought I could quite enjoy having some pretty victims around me, but most mages would be a bit too powerful for my tastes. So...

All that said, the main reason I'm posting this is to get the idea out of my head. I may take a crack at it, but based on my track record so far, I wouldn't advise holding your breath :)

Oh, honey. You always have the best ideas that get me hot. Why can't this be a thing?