I would like to see a SEDUCTION MOD. Not prostitution, not rape, but seduction of FIVE POSSIBLE KINDS OF FEMALE NPCS:

1. Innocent virgins (Haelga's niece, Sylgia, Hermir the smith in Windhelm, the harlequin romance chick in Solitude (Ilida?) who is wating for her white knight, etc. etc.)

2. Frustrated (easy) wives who are only too ready to cheat on their husbands (Annekke, Nazim's wife, Bolli's wife): women who call hubby milkdrinker, or think he is stuffed up the Jarl's backside, or conjecturing that the Dragonborn "will do" if he wants company 

3. Faithful wives who are more of a challenge (Adrienne Avenicci, Sigrid in Riverwood, etc.)

4. Ice queens (Grelka, Nadia Stone Arm, Sybil in Solitude etc.)

5. great ladies and VIPs (Elisif, Maven, the dark elf  thane in Whiterun, priestess in Whiterun, Mirabelle in Winterhold, Legate R in Solitude)

There would be quests given (by temple of Dibella) and rewards for successful seductions. I envisage (say) 5-10 ladies for each category for a total of 50 seductons. Rewards would include: free training (from Grelka and Nadia); valuable items; perks (especially in speech), and so on. The ultimate goal would be win Elisif's heart and EITHER

1. Marry her and become High King OR

2. humiliate her by destroying her reputation and leaving her on the streets with the tattoo Slut, for any hobo to enjoy

Who would possibly choose 2 over 1? Not this unlovely guy, but there are some nasty characters out there. (I could do it to Maven though.)

I know I'm quoting an older post, but I really do like this.

You know what would be nice?  A mod that adds a hotkey/spell that lets you masturbate.  I know that there are mods that allow for you to masturbate on demand(well, I know of one), but they tend to be bundled with a bunch of other features that honestly aren't universally appealing(or conflict with other mods).

But the mod would add a way to masturbate when you want to, and nothing else.(well, honestly maybe not nothing else, but the less stuff added to the mod IMO the better)

Alternatively, can anyone suggest a mod(or a selection to chose from) that allows you to masturbate on demand?  I know of one, but it has a bunch of other things(IIRC it was Sexlab Defeat).

You know what would be nice?  A mod that adds a hotkey/spell that lets you masturbate.  I know that there are mods that allow for you to masturbate on demand(well, I know of one), but they tend to be bundled with a bunch of other features that honestly aren't universally appealing(or conflict with other mods).

But the mod would add a way to masturbate when you want to, and nothing else.(well, honestly maybe not nothing else, but the less stuff added to the mod IMO the better)

Alternatively, can anyone suggest a mod(or a selection to chose from) that allows you to masturbate on demand?  I know of one, but it has a bunch of other things(IIRC it was Sexlab Defeat).

This already exists in Sexlab Aroused, which you're probably already using. Hold down the notification key for aroused for a few seconds and release it and you'll masturbate.

Just discovered this feature today. Made me think of an idea for a mod, though I haven't thought it through very much yet. Add some enchanted dildos to the game which provide long term buffs when you masturbate. Different dildos could provide different buffs.

This already exists in Sexlab Aroused, which you're probably already using. Hold down the notification key for aroused for a few seconds and release it and you'll masturbate.

Just discovered this feature today. Made me think of an idea for a mod, though I haven't thought it through very much yet. Add some enchanted dildos to the game which provide long term buffs when you masturbate. Different dildos could provide different buffs.

Yes the holding notification feature is a bit silly. I remember holding it to read all the notification data of both aroused, frostfall and real needs. Then the toon stripped down spontaneously, laid back in the bannered mare and went at it. And since it was an animation, I couldn't quickload to stop it either! :lol: The humiliation!

I'd like actual sleeping animations of two characters together but I don't believe anyone has done them yet. Big spoon and little spoon or other options like foreplay has. :-)

To go with that I'd like an option to automatically sleep for X hours afterwards if using a bed and play the snooze/post sex animation with automatic or manual (spacebar) progression.

Kind of the opposite of foreplay.

On a different note, I'd like better transition to and from sex. Knockdown for victim animations or something a little smoother than suddenly seeing the inside of your partner's head in first person view for regular sex. :-p

Post sex ragdoll is a little too forceful. I've had my character thrown across the room or fall off the bed and freeze looking for all the world like he broke his neck. :-o

Isn't there a get-out-of-bed animation that plays upon waking that could be used after sex in a bed instead of standing on top of it if not using ragdolls?

I would like to see a SEDUCTION MOD. Not prostitution, not rape, but seduction of FIVE POSSIBLE KINDS OF FEMALE NPCS:

1. Innocent virgins (Haelga's niece, Sylgia, Hermir the smith in Windhelm, the harlequin romance chick in Solitude (Ilida?) who is wating for her white knight, etc. etc.)

2. Frustrated (easy) wives who are only too ready to cheat on their husbands (Annekke, Nazim's wife, Bolli's wife): women who call hubby milkdrinker, or think he is stuffed up the Jarl's backside, or conjecturing that the Dragonborn "will do" if he wants company 

3. Faithful wives who are more of a challenge (Adrienne Avenicci, Sigrid in Riverwood, etc.)

4. Ice queens (Grelka, Nadia Stone Arm, Sybil in Solitude etc.)

5. great ladies and VIPs (Elisif, Maven, the dark elf  thane in Whiterun, priestess in Whiterun, Mirabelle in Winterhold, Legate R in Solitude)

There would be quests given (by temple of Dibella) and rewards for successful seductions. I envisage (say) 5-10 ladies for each category for a total of 50 seductons. Rewards would include: free training (from Grelka and Nadia); valuable items; perks (especially in speech), and so on. The ultimate goal would be win Elisif's heart and EITHER

1. Marry her and become High King OR

2. humiliate her by destroying her reputation and leaving her on the streets with the tattoo Slut, for any hobo to enjoy

Who would possibly choose 2 over 1? Not this unlovely guy, but there are some nasty characters out there. (I could do it to Maven though.)

I know I'm quoting an older post, but I really do like this.

Thank you for the kind encouragement, Bogbrush! The fact that no one took up the idea suggests that it is perhaps too complicated or ambitious (becoming High King), or maybe it is the fact that it presupposes a male player character that puts people off. I think that many and probably most sexlabbers use femaie player characters.

I nevertheless still think that the idea of a seduction (as distinct from prostitution) mod with specific goals and quests (and dialogue trees) has legs. Perhaps a simpler version, and one that included female players (thereby generating more interest?), would be to have series of seductions starting with innocent virgins as targets (think Erik the slayer if you are a lady), then graduating to same sex (again I am thinking of female players, but gay men's ears might "prick up" at this), then ice queens and VIPS, but culminating with married couples. Two challenges here: 1) seduce one person in the couple of whatever sex you like; 2) seduce both for a threesome.

Sexual orientation preferences could be configured in the MCM.

I'd like actual sleeping animations of two characters together but I don't believe anyone has done them yet. Big spoon and little spoon or other options like foreplay has. :-)

To go with that I'd like an option to automatically sleep for X hours afterwards if using a bed and play the snooze/post sex animation with automatic or manual (spacebar) progression.

Kind of the opposite of foreplay.

Spouses Enhanced has a mutual cuddle animation when you awake in the spousal home. It is not quite what you describe here but very close. SE is all round a fantastic mod.

I just found this mod, and knowing how many people would probably like what I'm going to suggest...

What about some way to combine a pregnancy mod with this one? A werewolf character, for example, could "breed" with wolves and werewolves, and give birth to this little puppy that you'd have to take care of.

Hey idea/ question about sexlab. I really like nude suits as they are currently, but I can't help but think they're a little lacking.

Is there a way to check what armor an actor is wearing and then equip a nude suit accordingly?

For example, you may have seen the skimpy armors for SoS. There's a version of the ragged pants with the fly open and penis out. Imagine you're fighting some scoundrel wearing these ragged pants. He beats you down and starts to rape you, but instead of mysteriously stripping nude, he just pulls his dick out of his pants. I think this would be great. Another example. You decide to rape some Forsworn girl, and instead of stripping off what little clothing she has already, you install a nude suit forsworn body, making it appear like you simply pulled aside her panties. 

Any thoughts? I can't imagine this would be too hard, I just don't have the time/motivation right now. All that would need to happen is Sexlab would quickly run through a list of armors with nudesuit varieties before stripping. If an armor matches that worn by the actor in question, it equips the nudesuit in the appropriate character assets folder, and everything continues as usual.

Just a simple idea, but I think it could really add some immersion, and not break the flow of the game with total armor removal.

If someone has done this already, please direct me! Thanks:)

Hey idea/ question about sexlab. I really like nude suits as they are currently, but I can't help but think they're a little lacking.

Is there a way to check what armor an actor is wearing and then equip a nude suit accordingly?

For example, you may have seen the skimpy armors for SoS. There's a version of the ragged pants with the fly open and penis out. Imagine you're fighting some scoundrel wearing these ragged pants. He beats you down and starts to rape you, but instead of mysteriously stripping nude, he just pulls his dick out of his pants. I think this would be great. Another example. You decide to rape some Forsworn girl, and instead of stripping off what little clothing she has already, you install a nude suit forsworn body, making it appear like you simply pulled aside her panties. 

Any thoughts? I can't imagine this would be too hard, I just don't have the time/motivation right now. All that would need to happen is Sexlab would quickly run through a list of armors with nudesuit varieties before stripping. If an armor matches that worn by the actor in question, it equips the nudesuit in the appropriate character assets folder, and everything continues as usual.

Just a simple idea, but I think it could really add some immersion, and not break the flow of the game with total armor removal.

This could be made as a mod and it's something I would very much like to see but someone would have to add a penis to all the meshes for  the vanilla outfits for the males in the game and just adjust the correct area of the crotch to expose the penis. Then someone would have to make a pluggin that has conditions for what armor the male is currently wearing and swap to the penis armor model of that outfit when sex starts.

This would probably work well with males in the game as I would imagine most people just use vanilla armor for males but when it comes to females there are way to many body types/armors that everyone uses to be able to make it work for everyone.

This could be made as a mod and it's something I would very much like to see but someone would have to add a penis to all the meshes for  the vanilla outfits for the males in the game and just adjust the correct area of the crotch to expose the penis. Then someone would have to make a pluggin that has conditions for what armor the male is currently wearing and swap to the penis armor model of that outfit when sex starts.

This would probably work well with males in the game as I would imagine most people just use vanilla armor for males but when it comes to females there are way to many body types/armors that everyone uses to be able to make it work for everyone.

Yeah that makes sense. I guess the point of this would be that it would have the same nude suit functionality as sexlab does now. You could just put whatever body model you wanted into the right folder, so we wouldn't need to create new meshes, just encourage people to pick there favorites!

Open the skimpy armor mod of your choice using TESVEdit or the Creation Kit and add "SexLabNoStrip" as a keyword to it. Now add that keyword to each piece of armor that can remain in place without interfering with sexual activity. Once you've done that PM the author of that armor mod and send them a copy of your updated file and ask them if they'll care to add the same keyword for any future release. Sending them your modified file allows them the option of just providing your version to everyone who'd like it.

There is already an excellent mod for slave tattoos (SlaveTats), but I would love to see a similar mod (just as imaginative and user friendly) for tattoos with a romantic theme, more suitable to consensual sex. Possibilities would include:

1) animal tattoos, such as dragons, fish, unicorns (especially unicorns)

2) flowers (roses or flowers from the vanilla game)

3) star signs--either the familiar ones from our world (Pisces, Aquarius etc) or (more lore friendly) the array of star signs from Tamriel. Every player character has a sign, so why not wear it on your skin?

4) initials, as in the current SlaveTats mod, but allow for two initials at once and have them paired with romantic words or symbols (hearts, yin yang)  not "property of' as in Slavetats.

No criticism intended of SlaveTats. Just looking for more and different options.

Open the skimpy armor mod of your choice using TESVEdit or the Creation Kit and add "SexLabNoStrip" as a keyword to it. Now add that keyword to each piece of armor that can remain in place without interfering with sexual activity. Once you've done that PM the author of that armor mod and send them a copy of your updated file and ask them if they'll care to add the same keyword for any future release. Sending them your modified file allows them the option of just providing your version to everyone who'd like it.

Wouldn't that just prevent the armor from being stripped when sex is initiated? I'm looking to swap currently equipped armor for a skimpy variant, not just leaving the original armor on. That said, that may be what your suggestion does, I'm not so familiar with Skyrim keywords :P

Wouldn't that just prevent the armor from being stripped when sex is initiated? I'm looking to swap currently equipped armor for a skimpy variant, not just leaving the original armor on. That said, that may be what your suggestion does, I'm not so familiar with Skyrim keywords :P

"SexLabNoStrip" is the keyword that prevents stripping armor, adding the keyword I suggested would just keep the armor that lacks it from being recognized as the same as naked.

There are multiple pregnancy mods out there now, and it leaves me with the question of what a relatively responsible absentee parent is to do with the offspring. My answer is this: clearly this "last dragonborn" nonsense is metaphorical or something. The dragonborn is a perfectly virile specimen! With the return of the dragons, it is the Dragonborn's responsibility to spread their blood as much as possible, and the Blades' responsibility to raise and train any of the children the dragonborn sees fit to hand off to them. I would like to see a large nursery added to the Karthspire. I doubt the Paarthurnax dilemma would have an effect on this.

If no one does this, I may, eventually. Right now just trying to keep a stable build with my mods is hard enough, not going to jump into making new stuff until I have a grasp on that.