Just my thought.... (bad at modding)

Why don't we make lovers mod. There is a few multiple marriage but none for this type of mod, right?

Why bother buying many houses when you can only marry once. Unless you prefer to have your spouse be your companion. For me, those houses are more like warehouse than the real house (lol).

The idea:

1) Use the marriage system but instead of amulet of mara use amulet of dibella.

2) No need for ceremony. Just assign them to one of your house or their house (Just like in marriage system).

3) If PC already married, The bond of Matrimony ring and amulet of dibella must be equipped.

4) Lovers will have the spouse package once house have been assigned.

5) Add new faction. Can be removed once any of Lovers chosen by PC to be marry with.

That's the whole idea. Wonder if someone can make it into reality.

Which one should I choose to marry?.... Serana?... Lydia?...Aela?... Camilia?... Ysolda?.... damn... too many to choose...hmmm... how about making them as my mistress..... great idea!!!!! lol

Why don't we make lovers mod. There is a few multiple marriage but none for this type of mod, right?

Why bother buying many houses when you can only marry once. Unless you prefer to have your spouse be your companion. For me, those houses are more like warehouse than the real house (lol).

The idea:

2) No need for ceremony. Just assign them to one of your house or their house (Just like in marriage system).

3) If PC already married, The bond of Matrimony ring and amulet of dibella must be equipped.

5) Add new faction. Can be removed once any of Lovers chosen by PC to be marry with.

Which one should I choose to marry?.... Serana?... Lydia?...Aela?... Camilia?... Ysolda?.... damn... too many to choose...hmmm... how about making them as my mistress..... great idea!!!!! lol

I like this.

The idea:

you do realize there is a mod on nexus named Multiple marriages and spouses right ??

The idea:

you do realize there is a mod on nexus named Multiple marriages and spouses right ??

Yes, but he was not proposing multiple marriages. He was proposing multiple mistresses, with or without an existing marriage. I really like the idea. It has legs. It has great potential. The key to success would be interesting dialogue options. Would the mistresses want to marry an unmarried player character? Would they pressure him to propose? Try to win his heart with ever more exotic and imaginative sexual favours? Would they  hate each other? (Maybe even brawl with each other?) Would they consent to do threesomes? Would they brawl for his entertainment? How would the spouse (if there is one) fit into the picture? Would she give her blessing to the affairs or protest? Would she even know? Would there be a danger of her finding out? Maybe danger of divorce (with a possible successor)? All of these possibilities go way beyond the bland nexus mod you mention.

In short, this is a good idea for a mod and I hope some modder takes it up. Ideally there should be a seduction process by which a mistress becomes a mistress.

Multiple marriage only target for singles. For this mod, it can be expanded to married/divorced/dead spouse NPC. While PC can make NPC his/her lover, NPC can do the same. Like becoming Jarl Elisif lover boy or Jarl Ulfric mistress while having a spouse and lovers all over skyrim.

Damn, If this idea turns into a mod, I don't think I will play Skyrim the same way again. Adventurer during the day... Lover thruoghout the night....

• 2 weeks later...

What happen to sexlab chat mod? Is it taken down already? It's true romance and LC is better when pc talked to npc but for this mod I had once observed where npc talked to npc sex scene begin which those 2 mods don't have. For me it look a bit more immerse/civilzed rather than seeing one npc rape the other on the busy street while all other npc just look at the scene and do nothing.

I think this mod should be remake with arousal level in mind where ncp can approach another npc or pc requesting for sex. If the asousal level between npc is high enough they will go to seclusion for sex act. If pc accepted then pc can lead the npc to seclusion. If the npc being asked have low asousal level there can be a rejection where npc can denied the approaching npc request. Even pc can do the same. And all this can be made just by using dialogue (If anyone can scour through those vanilla dialogue file to get the best dialogue fit for this mod).

Well... this is just my idea... i think no one will make it into the mod thou... at least can I see it back in the forum so I can dl it.

Edit: Just found it. Sorry for trouble.

Maybe this isn't sexlab related per se, but what about something like a maid service?

Think about it, there is this place sort of like the bard's college that provides with maid services. PC could either hire or work as a maid.

If the pc chooses to work as a maid, they would be sent to a random customer. Here they will engage in all sorts of activities, ranging from cleaning the house (we already have cleaning animations), cooking and sex. I think it would be a great opportunity roleplaying speaking.

Plus add some french maid outfits and it would be even better.

An adultery mod would be nice. All the frustrated wives of Skyrim just waiting for some Dova dong on the side. I am thinking of a quest mod where you have to seduce horny milfs and matrons for rewards and buffs. Anneke and Sylgia would provide a nice mother daugher combo. Jealous husbands would be dealt with by brawling or stealth, but no murder. A bit like thieves guild quests. Indeed, i envisage an adulterer's guild with radiant quests and guild members.

So, this probably was already suggested many times, but too lazy to go through 35 pages.

Why not a mod that would let you buy Belethor's sister?

Lol.

Maybe make a plugin for Alicia Painslut, or a similar mod, that simply adds an NPC that you can actually buy from Belethor and then she's your slave companion to whom you can do whatever you want.

It would be awesome just for the lols, at least.

Anyone see the Guild Started mod over on Nexus? You can found your own guild, recruit people and send them out on missions. The nature of the guild is determined by the actions you take, and you can send minions out to do anything from mine ore to conduct assassinations.

I wonder how open to extension the whole thing is. It'd be great to have an add-on that add options like "abduct" and "force into prostitution"

I have another one too, but that's taking a little more writing up :)

i would like to see a mod like loversbitch , which was in oblivion :P

and i know there is a mod that adds animations and spells for that , but i want it more like a quest base and alot more like loversbitch in oblivion . u know what i mean !

so if there is anyone i would like to see that in skyrim as well !

My trouble is, I play Skyrim and I get ideas. Imagine the scene: you're in the College at Winterhold and you bump into Enthir, who looks unhappy.

DB: Why the long face?

Enthir: Well, if you must know I just got a letter from home. Apparently my cousin was coming to visit. Only she should have been here by now, and her mother is a worrier

DB: Were the two of you close?

Enthir: Close? I barely knew her. When I have met her she always struck me as a bit dull, frankly. But her mother loves her. I suppose someone has to

DB: I could ask around and see if I can find out what happened, if you want

Enthir: Hmm? Yeah, why not. Knock yourself out."

DB: What's in it for me if I do?

Enthir: My undying gratitude? Look, I already told you I couldn't care less what happens to her. And if I thought there was any profit to be had, I'd look for her myself

DB: So", you say, "that would be 'nothing' then?

Enthir: No one's forcing you to go anywhere. But knowing the scrapes my cousin gets herself into, you'll probably find an excuse to poke your head into some interesting holes in the ground. Anything you find, you can keep.

Enthir: And if you happen to get yourself killed, at least I can tell my sister-in-law that I sent someone to look for her. So win-win from that point of view

DB: Enthir, sometimes I think you're not a very nice person.

Enthir: And sometimes I think you're not as stupid as you look. But then I remember who I'm talking to. Now scram! And let me know if you find anything.

Enthir hands over the letter from his sister in law. It turns out his cousin is a trainee mage and was coming to the College to consult on something. She was traveling with a group of her classmates. The party seems to have vanished somewhere between High Rock and Winterhold.

Reading the letter generates a radiant quest point to a random dungeon where he can find one of the missing girls. OK, so she's bound in an armbinder, harness and ring gag and probably being raped when the PC gets there, but hey it's a rescue mission right?

So the player rescues the girl. The armbinder and gag won't come off so she's not much help beyond some simple yes/no responses. you can get some yes/no responses when she nods or shakes her head. However a quick search of the area turns up what looks like a fragment from an amulet and some research notes. The notes make no sense to you at all. Maybe Enthir will have some ideas.

So you march the naked helpless girl back to the college. She's very co-operative. In fact she'll do anything you say. Anything. Quite how far you want to explore that can be left as an exercise in RP :)

Anyway, you get her back to the College and show her to Enthir.

Enthir: Oh, is that for me? You shouldn't have. And so nicely gift wrapped, as well.

DB: So I'm guessing this isn't your missing cousin then?

Enthir: I don't think so. You want to leave us alone for half an hour while I check her for secret family birthmarks?

DB: Enthir...

Enthir: Can't blame me for trying! So I guess the young lady is connected with my missing cousin? One of her traveling companions perhaps?

DB: I followed the trail and she was at the end. There were some papers too, but I can't make head nor tail of them.

Enthir: Mind if I have a look? ... This is some soppy shit here! Have you seen this bit? "Best Friends Forever, Stronger Together!" This is what happens when you let impressionable girls read a certain sort of fiction in my experience.

DB: But what does it do?

Enthir: It's an enchanting ritual of some sort, but beyond that I can't make head nor tail of it. Sergius can probably tell you more than I can.

So the player wanders off to see Sergius, naked helpless girl trotting at his heels.

Sergius: What... how many times do I have to tell you students? No whores in the campus!

DB: Um... she's not a whore. She's in a bit of a predicament and in need of our help.

Sergius: (mutters) well, so much for letting them off in return for a free ride ...

Sergius: I mean, I see! Well, good! The Arch-Mage is always looking for ways to improve our relations with Skyrim. How can I help?

DB: We were hoping you could shed some light one these... [ gives papers ]

Sergius: Hmm ... I haven't seen that notation since I was an apprentice ... thaumic gestalts ... Interesting... but that was NEVER going to work...

Serguis: I hope you're not going to tell me that this was your work?

DB: Just trying to work out how to undo it, is all...

Sergius: Good! Because some of this work is sloppy bordering on criminally irresponsible. And the rest is a mix of genius bordering on madness undermined by occasional elements of stupidity and ignorance. Are you quite sure this isn't your work?

DB: I'm sure. Really.

Serguis: I'm glad to hear it. Anyone foolish enough to try this ritual would run a severe risk of ending up as a magically restrained sex slave bound to serve the every perverted whim of whoever held her talisman.

[ Sergius turns and looks at the girl ]

Sergius: Err ... I don't suppose you found anything resembling a talisman along with these papers?

... and things go downhill from there.

[Edit]

I'm getting carried away with the set-up and forgetting the explanation. Basically the idea is a companion mod. You get a number of cute female mages to find, all of them bound, abused and (due to an enchanting mishap) magically compelled to obey whoever holds their talisman. Each girl has a radiant quest to find her, and when you have them all assembled, there's a final one find the magic gem that can undo the damage and restore them to their normal selves.

Or (if you were careful) you could just go "Whoops! Butterfingers!" and accidentally drop it down a convenient bottomless abyss, and end up saddled with five beautiful sex slaves magically bound to obey your every whim, through (*ahem*) no fault of your own. Obviously.

The girls will function as companions, but they're pretty inept. Going adventuring with five companions can make things way too easy, but these poor creatures are so damaged by the accident that they're not good for much apart from acting as rapebait. On the other hand, they'll have sex, wear restraints and work with other mods that affect companions. So if you want to whore them out, or just have some company in bondage, they'll do fine.

The idea comes from a post on the SD+ thread where someone was bemoaning the fact that having scoured nexus for five pretty mages, SD+ could only cope with four of them, and the PC was the only to get raped. And I thought I could quite enjoy having some pretty victims around me, but most mages would be a bit too powerful for my tastes. So...

All that said, the main reason I'm posting this is to get the idea out of my head. I may take a crack at it, but based on my track record so far, I wouldn't advise holding your breath :)

Am I the only one surprised that the "lurkers" and "seekers" in dragonborn don't have any sexlab support (and/or mods that integrate estrus with them)? I feel like they're just begging for something to be done with them

Well you are half wrong, Seekers are already supported, Lurkers are not. It all comes down to what creatures the animators have chosen to handle and so far lurkers have not made the cut.

Am I the only one surprised that the "lurkers" and "seekers" in dragonborn don't have any sexlab support (and/or mods that integrate estrus with them)? I feel like they're just begging for something to be done with them

Well you are half wrong, Seekers are already supported, Lurkers are not. It all comes down to what creatures the animators have chosen to handle and so far lurkers have not made the cut.

oh really? I didn't realize that, my mistake, do you know a mod triggers animations for seekers?

Why not support the tentacles/ Hermaeus Mora himself, maybe there could be some pretty perverse carnal experiments Hermaeus Mora wants to try out with his shiny new champion?

It could be a repeatable radiant quest upon returning to any of the black book locations after the Dragonborn main quest is complete that could randomly yield a minor temporary buff or debuff as a reward but is basically just an excuse to incorporate repeatable consensual tentacle sex (estrus like stuff) into the game.

oh really? I didn't realize that, my mistake, do you know a mod triggers animations for seekers?

Install Sexlab Defeat and enter a Black Book with an eye towards not winning.

Is the seeker a new addition to sexlab? when i played dragonborn they were a pain in the ass, I had defeat but they never raped my PG. only killed her.

This was in december-January.

No, its not new. It's been available for quite some time, it was mislabeled initially as Daedra but SL 1.39b lists Seekers as possible.