#1: I have noticed there is a "sex daily" in Sexlab Configurations, recording some experiences. I just wonder if someone would take those counts into the mod. So that if you are expert on V when you f*ck someone that would make the target faster to go (or say, orgasm) than you (well expand the period to some period and decrease arousal levels if you are not fully pleased.) Well why no "Cock Experence"? Yep we may take use of all those records.

#2: i wonder why no mod similiar as RapeSlave in LoversWithPK got done. if someone is considering making such a mod, i would suggest to involve what #1 said (making a yield meter to record the lust satisfied during sex and at last cause relationship changes along with enslavement. surely no children allowed - forgive me but i don't think they're beautiful.. only naughty ye?). Also some will even ask for your "help" to deal with their lust (Romance only enable you to ask their help lol).

#3: if #1 is finished, that would be super lucky to see someone make a sex battle, yes i mean battle (as what sexvilion did, but more amusing). PC and target start the figh..oh no sex. PC chose the temptation and NPC tried to make a handjob.. Wait there would be many actions FNIS! okey we can make that TURN-BASED (PC choose and NPC choose) and the loser may be raped (Ya?)..

My english is not so good so if encountered some mistakes please just smile. If those have already been accomplished please tell me and forgive my repeat.

Ok considering making this though its more of a support framework idea more like SKSE or FNIS though not really on the same scale.  Either way before I put in too much work on it I was hoping to see if people thought it would be worth using.

The idea is to add dynamic dialogue for use in scripts using tagged dialogue options that any mod could call.  

Where you would have a text file with entries like:  (example is based on some dialogue from Sanguine's Debauchery)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaker; Male; Female; Bandit; Slave; Hunger0;                       #any other Tag you felt was appropriate

Dialogue; Master I'll do anything just give me something to eat.;  #String to be output as Dialogue option

Response; 70 Alright, can't have you starve to death.;     #String NPC will say if dialogue option is chosen added numbers for % to allow multiple options

Reply; Thank you Master.; (Outcome : call script/function to drop a food item, and initiate a Rape scene); #String to be output as Dialogue option 

Response; 30 Who said you can talk, learn your place scum.;

Reply; Please master I'm so hungry.; (Outcome : initiate whipping or torture scene);

Reply; . . . sob . . .; (Outcome : NPC drops food on floor, says "there now lick it up");

Note the outcome part I have not worked out how to do well yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And when a mod wanted to add dynamic dialogue it would call this with a list of tags for the types of dialogue it wants to have appear.

If this became widely used it could allow for non modders to easily add new dialogue options to any mod that uses this, and might spice up the game.  On the other hand it would need to be used by multiple mods for it to be very worthwhile to make.

very basic Pseudo Code outline of plan, and while writing this example I noticed a bit more I should change lol obviously a very early concept

Dynamic Dialogue Idea and Psuedocode
Note this could be nearly copy pasted to make Dynamic Animations, or Dynamic Voice or such. 

Speaker Tags
Male / Female
Race / Creature
Submissive / Dominant
Drunk / Poisoned / under spell affect
Type of NPC (shopkeeper, Alchemist, Mage, Lord, servant, bandit, etc...)
Anything else you can think of
???Should I modify this to allow tags to have a number after them (Speech60, Kills30, etc...) to allow you to call dialogue with even more options

Outcome Tags
Consensual Sex
Rape
Prostitution ( given to another )
Torture
Task
Quest
Fight
Champion ( Fight other )
Return to Dialogue
End Dialogue

Reply Options ( Might not need this at all )
Negative
Neutral
Positive
Beg
Etc...

Text File Structure
# Comment
Speaker; list of ";" Separated Tags
Dialogue; String to be output as Dialogue option
Reply; Tag; Outcome; String to be output as Dialogue option 
any number of replies

Speaker; list of ";" Separated Tags
Dialogue; String to be output as Dialogue option
any number of replies

repeat as much as wanted

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Initialize
	call function : find array size
	Array ATagTalk [ NSpeaker , (Ntags + 1 + 3 * NReply) ]
	call function : parse file into array
end Initialize

Function find array size
	int NSpeaker 	= 0
	int NReply	= 0
	int TempReply	= 0
	int NTags 	= 0
	int TempTags	= 0
	Array TagList [1000] {just put an arbitrarily huge number there since this is a temporary array for counting}

#  Maybe have text file split into sections like roleplay, recommended, all, or an additional tag for such

Go through txt file and get first word on each line
		if # : ignore this is a comment
		if Speaker 
			: NSpeaker += 1 
			: if TempReply > NReply ; NReply = TempReply			
			: TempReply = 0
			: cycle through tags against TagList row 1 if they are not there add them to the next empty column
		elseif Reply 
			: TempReply += 1
		elseif end of file
			: if TempReply > NReply ; NReply = TempReply
		endif
	NTags = number of Tags in TagList

Return NSpeaker, NReply, NTags
end Function			

Function Parse File into Array (send empty array)
	Go through txt file and get first word on each line
		if # : ignore this is a comment
		if Speaker 
			: increment to next Row in Array
			: Reset Reply Column
			: read String till ";" 
			: Cycle through Tag Definitions checking for if equal, if so add String to that position in Array
		if Dialogue 
			: insert String into next column of array
		elseif Reply 
			: increment to next Reply Column of Array
			: insert Strings for Reply Tag, Outcome Tag, and Reply String into Array
		endif
	Return Filled Array
end Function

Function find dialogue to use ( send INum {number of dialogue options to return} : send ATagReq [a list of tags required for the dialogue] : ATagExc [a list of tags to exclude])
	int ILines = NSpeaker
	int IReqNum = number of required tags
	int IExcNum = number of excluded tags
	int ItagColumn = 0
	Array ALineOK [ILines]

for ( int Ia = 1 to IReqNum ) {
		ITagColumn = column of ATagTalk equal to ATagReq [Ia]
		int Ic = 1
		for ( int Ib = 1 to ILines ) {
			Array TempLineOK [ILines]
			if ( ATagReq [Ia] == ATagTalk [ALineOk [Ib] , ITagColumn ] )
				TempLineOK [ Ic ] = Ib
				Ic += 1
			endif
		}
		ALineOK [] = TempLineOK []
		ILines = Ic - 1
	}
	for ( int Ia = 1 to IExcNum ) {
		ITagColumn = column of ATagTalk equal to ATagExc [Ia]
		int Ic = 1
		for ( int Ib = 1 to ILines ) {
			Array TempLineOK [ILines]
			if ( ATagExc [Ia] != ATagTalk [ ALineOk [Ib] , ITagColumn ] )
				TempLineOK [ Ic ] = Ib
				Ic += 1
			endif
		}
		ALineOK [] = TempLineOK []
		ILines = Ic - 1
	}
	for ( int Ia = 1 to INum ) {
		array ASelectedTalk [ Ia , (1 to (3 * NReply)) ] = ATagTalk [ ALineOk [random] , ((NTags + 1) to (NTags + 1 + (3 * NReply))) ]
	}
	return ASelectedTalk[] 
	# Should return an array with a number of dialogue options = to Inum and containing 
	# Dialogue and All Reply options with their Reply Tag and Outcome tag
end Function

Function Initiate Dialogue (Send array ASelTalk [mini array created by "Function find dialogue to use"], array ACustomTalk [any custom dialogue options to add])
	#no clue how to do any of this part in Papyrus but should all be possible and plenty of code examples and tutorials around
	open dialogue menu
	add Dialogue options from ACustomTalk [] and ASelectedTalk []
	wait for player to select option
	if no Reply options go straight to outcome
	# whups just realized I need a NPC reponse for between these
	give NPC subtitle in response to players choice
	add new dialogue options from Replys for that dialogue choice
	wait for player to select option
	go to outcome for that Reply (likely send the outcome string to another function to activate any scripts or such)
end function

Now that creature animations are part of SexLab, here's a small mod idea:

When casting none-AoE Calm type illusion spells on animals (or creatures) capable of a sex animation, they would mount your character and the calm effect will have it's duration increased by 1 minute. Could be interesting to have such a mod with all the normal calm spell restrictions in place for balance reasons (i.e. this will only work if the calm actually worked, if the creature is of a level that would be affected by the spell's level, calming Draugrs will require the illusions affect undead feat, etc).

I gave this idea more thought recently and wish to try and make it happen myself as there were no takers.

Basically I want to edit the vanilla Calm spell to trigger a SexLab animation between the target and the player IF the calm effect took place (meaning creature is low enough level/player has correct perks), and IF the target is a creature which has a SexLab available for it, and add an extra 1 min duration if the animation triggers. Calm is single target = simple, affects low levels so it can fit with game balance and immersion, and with the right perks can affect up to level 37~59 creatures, which makes me think it could be a nice way to promote players to invest in illusionist perks which are usually rarely needed.

My scripting skills are very basic and require refreshing but I think if I do some reading I'll be able to manage it. I was wondering if any modders can direct me towards tutorials for editing Spell scripts, specifically? My search so far didn't bring me much luck though I'm still trying to find material on it.

Not sure how sexlab currently register actors or how many actors can use sexlab at once. But when i played oblivion there was a mod named LoversStupidNPC witch had the ability move more actors in formation like circle and all actors would simultaneous start to masturbate while the leader could be fucking a victim. This could be used for large group of bandits. :D

Hello

I'm kind of new for the skyrim sexlab system, and also to new TES mod system, but I've been playing oblivion mod for a while

I'm kind of knowing there still some gap for modification in the new skyrim system, and a lot of great modder is working on, for this, I show my gratitude for those work hard

Anyway

I've tried new Sexlab system for few days only, and I haven't used any sort of kit to open it out for research yet, but I can see it's potential already

But, by crossing from the oblivion lovers system, I still notice that there's something new system might lack

Conversation (During the sex)

Just like "LoversVoice", I never notice that it would causing so different from the silent, but after using it.

From Japan, they even got voice system that would change by the character's "Jobs, Family Status, Pregnancy or Relation to the PC"

I know this could be too greedy at a time, but these are just ideals, and I'm pretty sure there are already some great modder notice the story-bring-in

Like one of my favorite mod:  SexLab Solution

Just hope there will be more when doing the sexlab

One Last thing, I really enjoy the SexSlave system back in Lovers system, if someone might want to tried it on the new system?

Just an idea spinning in my head : something involving sanguine (yes again !)

Some lore :

Sanguine is a little bit jealous about the increasing power of Molag Bal (yes you could figure what is coming...)

The disease (Sanguine Lust), we could use the sanguinare vampiris as a base for the mechanics :

- day by day effects : increase arousal, reduce health/stamina/magica regen (the ideal would be something like heath/stamina regen % = (100- arousal value)

so you need sex (indeed) to avoid negative effect

- disease carriers : bandits (between 1 and 5 % chance)

- transmition : contact but the best would be a sexual contamination (SST)

- after x days (2 or 3) you become a "Sanguine's vampire" (just need a better name and yes it sound like the incubus/succubus race)

"humanoid" forme :

basic skills :

Speechcraft

Illusion

Alteration

One handed

Light armor

.... what else ?

- immune disease (just to avoid possible conflic with vampire/werewolf stuff)

- transformation power : change the bodyshape to SevenBase shape, maybe with some fancy skin colors (red, purple,...), elven still ears.... and becouse we could use

the kinky armors like harness, bondage action ect...

"Deadric forme"

- an increase arousal spell (the victime could be forced to rape somebody as a side effect ?)

- feeding system, drain health/stamina with forced animation (FM = cowgirl, FF = lesbian, MM = doggy ?)

Planing to duplicate stuff as a working base :

disease : sanguinare vamipiris (Spell, effect, quest)

shape changing : the skeever polymorph and use a "sanguine deadra" race as target

the major issue is my total inhability to create, modify or even use script :x

Thought I'd put together a little wishlist.

I feel weird every time I discuss rape here, I think this is the third or fourth post in which I've done so...

I'm sure we all know it's a bad topic and should be frowned upon IRL, but I can't help thinking the way they work in some of these mods is just too simplistic and bizarre. Oblivions stalker mods were especially so, and I think I can offer some simple ways to make either an existing one, or a new one more believable.

1. Avoid public. An attacker shouldn't just make their move in broad daylight on a populated street, to this end, the npc in question should wait until the pc is out of sight of other npcs, probably waiting at a nearby idle position, and preferably outside of a certain radius of other npcs in general for the purpose of being out of earshot. Interior cells that don't belong to a non-hostile faction could also be counted as suitable locations.

2. I've never seen a mod have a satisfying or even functional escape mechanic.

3. It seems everything behaves identically, this might be a little harder to fix, but it would be neat if, for instance, spiders tried setting traps of a sort.

4. Very little has been done in the way of intervention, guards don't seem to be interested interrupting public displays.

5. Racial diversity is already thin enough in skyrim, we could use a little better differentiation.

6. I haven't seen a whole lot done with those... *ahem* resources... made available in the dragonborn DLC.

I would love to see dialogue that actually took pregnancy into account. 

A few examples of what I mean:

- Quest givers who are asking you to go investigate an awful dungeon somewhere, or to assassinate someone, or anything along those lines, should think twice before asking you to do so if you're visibly pregnant, maybe requiring a persuade check to actually get the quest.

- If people see you in combat in the more advanced stages of pregnancy, they should think it really weird, and possibly ask if you should really be putting yourself at risk like that.

---------

Bandit: "Aw, hell no. I ain't killin' a pregnant girl. No way." *doesn't aggro*

---------

Greybeard: *studying the visibly pregnant Dragonborn, and not much liking what he sees* "So, this is the dragonborn? You should be preparing to be a mother, girl, not risking your life and your child's life out adventuring." 

Me: "I admit that destiny called at an... inconvenient time. But it doesn't matter if I'm pregnant. This is my destiny. I have to find a way to stop Alduin, because nobody else can."

Greybeard: "Have you considered that perhaps it isn't your destiny at all?" *puts a hand on your belly* "Perhaps it is his destiny, and your only destined role is to bring him into the world."

Me: *shakes her head* "I don't accept that. My purpose isn't just to give birth to someone better. It can't be. It would be too cruel." 

Greybeard: "Destiny rarely cares what you accept." 

Me: "I am Dhovakiin, and Alduin is here now. We can't afford to wait for my child to be born, grow up, and learn to face him. Not when I can stop him."

Greybeard: "You won't be stopping much of anything like that." 

Me: "I have to try."

Greybeard: "So be it. We will teach you, Dragonborn. I only pray that you are not extinguishing our world's only hope with your recklessness."

I am not sure whether this is the right place to post this question, but I don't know where else to go. My problem is this: some time I ago I downloaded a mod to go with sexlab (I have quite a few such mods, all with sexlab 1.15, since I have not upgraded sexlab to 1.20+ yet) and ever since then I have a problem with my bounty. I keep getting a 5 septim bounty for no reason. Usually with the orc strongholds, but sometimes with the cities too. It often (but not always) happens when I have sex. I am getting guards charging into my bedroom and arresting me just for having sex with my wife. (What was it Pierre Trudeau said? "The state has no place in the bedrooms of the nation." Well that message still has to reach the guards of Whiterun).

Does anyone know which mod might be causing this? I thought it might be sexchat, but the problem persists even after I unchecked that mod. I hope it isn't sexlab romance, for I love the dialogue options in that mod (and the logic of being arrested for having sex in public). But I do insist on my character's right to have sex in his or her own bedroom. This problem  is driving me nuts. I am almost ready to kill all the guards and live out the remainder of my skyrim days as a fugitive, bonking Jordis in the wild. Any help much appreciated.

I would love to see dialogue that actually took pregnancy into account. 

A few examples of what I mean:

- Quest givers who are asking you to go investigate an awful dungeon somewhere, or to assassinate someone, or anything along those lines, should think twice before asking you to do so if you're visibly pregnant, maybe requiring a persuade check to actually get the quest.

- If people see you in combat in the more advanced stages of pregnancy, they should think it really weird, and possibly ask if you should really be putting yourself at risk like that.

---------

Bandit: "Aw, hell no. I ain't killin' a pregnant girl. No way." *doesn't aggro*

---------

Greybeard: *studying the visibly pregnant Dragonborn, and not much liking what he sees* "So, this is the dragonborn? You should be preparing to be a mother, girl, not risking your life and your child's life out adventuring." 

Me: "I admit that destiny called at an... inconvenient time. But it doesn't matter if I'm pregnant. This is my destiny. I have to find a way to stop Alduin, because nobody else can."

Greybeard: "Have you considered that perhaps it isn't your destiny at all?" *puts a hand on your belly* "Perhaps it is his destiny, and your only destined role is to bring him into the world."

Me: *shakes her head* "I don't accept that. My purpose isn't just to give birth to someone better. It can't be. It would be too cruel." 

Greybeard: "Destiny rarely cares what you accept." 

Me: "I am Dhovakiin, and Alduin is here now. We can't afford to wait for my child to be born, grow up, and learn to face him. Not when I can stop him."

Greybeard: "You won't be stopping much of anything like that." 

Me: "I have to try."

Greybeard: "So be it. We will teach you, Dragonborn. I only pray that you are not extinguishing our world's only hope with your recklessness."

Would also be cool if when naked (without any form of clothing/armor/follower present) some citizens/adventurers will give you some clothes/armor. But then again, they could have their way with you. 

Either way it would be sensible that the proud Nords, of Skyrim, and kind citizens wouldn't be inclined to ask a pregnant women or mother to go do some random labor/ combat. Maybe have it also determined by the character, so say Necromancers would care all too much if you where pregnant or not.

I was thinking, dwemer gadgets are probably the only thing still left pristine by all of this. Maybe there'd be some sort of trinket, clothing, or artifact that would cause some of the spider bots to hold a character down, allowing another type, sphere or what have you to employ those arm mounted pistons.

Hi Lovers Lab members !

I've bumped into an interesting mod : Professions

I dunno if anyone here already talked about it but I think it could be a good idea to make some kind of Adult Professions : Pimp, Gigolo, Whore, Escort Boy/Girl (more payed but more time consuming than Gigolo/Whore), Drug Dealer, Black Market Reseller, Toys / Porn Books Seller, and all these kind of jobs with good profits but more risks !

Example : You're a pimp, you can earn a lot of money by working on nights (and you have to because if not, you won't have a lot of girls in your staff, less girls = less money) but if you don't bribe the guards correctly you'll quickly end up in jail and lose most of your staff, once you are out of jail you will have to convince them to work for you again (by force or in any different way) and you will have to pay the guards more to keep your favorite job. You can also have problems with violent clients you must solve to keep your staff and even make it bigger (whores are human beings, not punching balls!) It could also change the way NPCs think about you, some could be upset just by seeing your face and others could lower their prices.

Tell me if it's a good idea...

EDIT -

Oh! I have another idea : 

Why are the old people and hurt guys/girls so healthy ? They shouldn't be as healthy as a young man/woman in shape with full health/stamina ! 

Old people just can't fuck during hours without having a heart attack, plus their cocks are not so easily ready-for-action (unless they take some magic blue pill but carefully or they will likely die) and they are quickly exhausted ! Guys/Gals with low health should have their stamina consumed much faster than healthy ones, and could be easily killed by the Black-Widow-Dragonborn after sex/rape !

Just an idea to add more realism to sexual acts.

EDIT 2 - 

Wow! Another idea ! 

There is something wrong with fucking all day long and not having some positive of negative effects, it isn't realistic ! 

So I thought about some funny effects : 

IF you get ass fucked 10 times in one single day THEN you unlock the Anal Training Perk AND you get a Pain in the Ass effect for a whole week AND you can't sit down on anything during this week AND each time you are ass fucked during this week the effect lasts one more day!

and there could be some lotion to use in order to lower the time the effect is effective, and if you do nothing but the realistic and private needs / if you sleep during 4 days the effect is gone

and now that you have the Anal Training Perk, you could get some positive effects raising and lasting longer each time you get ass fucked !

and you could even unlock some Anal Mastering Perk and get some new positive or negative effects !

IF you fuck 10 times in one single day THEN you unlock the Rocco Siffredi Perk (I think this is one funny name!) AND you get a Fucking Exhausted effect for a couple days AND you have to take some rest OR you won't be able to sprint, swim, jump, do some blacksmithing and fuck again during these couple days !

And it could also affects the NPCs !

This way you could get to a really funny/weird behavior of the people in the cities, with women standing and men sitting/sleeping during some days .

Mod idea, inspiret by Quo Vagis a mod from fallout 3.

Quest: Sanguines Challenge.

starts after drinking contest and a night to remember, both has to be finisht.

the quest start should be somthing like: the dibella temple, once the player is entering the temple and has completed the both sanguines quests, an animation is played betwen sam, sanguines guise, and the pristes of dibella. you now what i mean... tacka tacka. ^^

after that animation the player can talk to sam:

player: sang... i mean sam. what are you doing here?!

Sam: Hello my Friend. i was bored a bit.

Player: bored? thats why you are...

Sam: yes of course. nothing is better against boredom than a god hunting.

Player: you are hunting girls and rape them?

Sam: oh, please. did that looked like i raped her?

Player: a bit, i mean you are...

Sam: a daedrig prince? come on, you should know me better. i seduced her, it is a loot more fun than simple forcing her to do what i want.

Player: ok, iam sorry about that. but why a priestes of dibella? isnt it dangerus for you to be here?

Sam: yes thats true. it cut be make some trouble if they find out how i am and thats why i did it!

Player: it must be hard for you to get a good thrill when you are seducing dibella priestes.

Sam: right, after a few thousend girls... wait i think i have a good idea. are you a good lover?

Player: ...

Sam: no! dont get me wrong, not what you mean but what if we make the hunting a bit more challenging?

Player: what do you have in mind?

Sam: i contest betwen you and me. how is the better seducer.

Player: can you explain that a bit?

Sam: well, it is much like a bet. we count the girls that we can seduce in.. what about a week?

Player: that simple? dosnt sounds very challanging.

Sam: thats why i like you dragonborn. we will not only count the number of girls we are seducing. we are hunting girls with special conditions.

Player: special conditions?

Sam: for exemple. we say they shout be exotic, not a nord girl there are many of them out there. than they shout be important, seducing a bagger girl would not match that condition. at last they shout be dangerus, powerfull girls with blades or deadly magic. if you find a girl that matches one of this conditions and you are able to seduce her she will count for 5 points if you find one that matches all conditions she will count for 30 points. the other girls like the bagger girl count for one point, couse she isnt exotic, important or dangerus.

Player: ok i understand, but how will we now how seduced the right girls?

Sam: ill give you a magical book, it will count evrything and i will keep a book for me to.

the basic idea is make the player think about the girls for example: we have 3 conditions exotic, important and dangerus.

girls how match that conditions are alea the huntres, she is a nord but also a werwolf so she is exotic. as a high member of the companions she is important and at last she is a worrior that matches dangerus. she will count for 30 points.

there are more girls that match that conditions and i think it is a good idea to make sanguine is getting the points from the girls that the player cut not find or wasnt able to seduce them.

for example irileth is matching also the 3 conditions exotic: dunmer, important: thane from whiterun, dangerus: spellswort. if the player dosent find her or is not able to seduce her sanguine will get that points.

to make it a bit harder the seduction should not be only: hey npc i seduce you now bend over... :P

making special dialogs for the 3 condition girls would be a good part. for example the dialog from alea shout inklute somthing like:

Player: [quickly take her hands an take her in your arms] (sorry bad english) 

Alea: [she giggels] what are you doing?

Player: i am hunting, ive got you.

Alea: yes you where quick.

Aktion...^^

so the player has to chose the right answers that lead him to this dialog options and there should be options that will make the seduktion fail.

after one week is paset sanguine and the player will come togather in an inn or somthing like that where they are counting there hits.

sanguine will be not thrilled with only one game and there are a loot more conditions like good with there hands, smiths tailer such things. nice voices, bards merchants usw.

as reward for that quest i was thinking about a perk or magic effect: better lover than sanguine. boosts spechcraft by 10 or 20 points.

wasnt able to think about evrything was just an idea as i have written the story and dialogs for the mod i am working on and much of that stuff is covert from Quo Vagis. but i would like to see somthing simular in skyrim.

cheers.

Could player characters stamina be used as a limit to how much sex your character can have.

For example, each stage of sex consumes X amount of stamina.

Example:

-Foreplay (oral/touch) consumes 10 Stamina

-Sex consumes 50

-The amount of stamina consumption could also be linked to how much time is spent having sex. Say 20 seconds set by the SexLab MCM will reduce stamina by 20 for a certain act

After sex acts, there will be a debuff which blocks stamina regeneration. Stamina does not recover until your character has some sleep. 

Example:

-For every 20 points of stamina blocked, you require 1 hour of sleep to recover the stamina.

-Also the 1 hour of sleep will re-enable that 20 points to regenerate.

--The stamina debuff idea is used in the SexLab Defeat module, instead it is based on a timer rather than sleep.

Just an idea which popped up in my head while my character pulled an all-nighter. She ended up being able to buy proudspire manor overnight.  :s

I think there is waay too little demonic Mpreg. :) Like, if the hero has sex with/is raped by a demonic creature like a vampire or a gargoyle then it can use the PC for a 'brood chamber' no matter what the PCs sex is.

"Then I ram my ovipositor down your throat and lay my eggs in your chest! But I'm *not* an alien!"

In addition to my other idea

Relatively simple idea but could be fun...

A mod with some pregnancy or "virgin" related dialogue options, and interspecies comments.

For "virgin" maybe dialogue options that can be used until first time having sex, and/or until first time having straight sex and until first time having a same sex encounter, ie the Dragonborn may get a "I've never done it with a woman but you are strangely alluring" if female toward a female, or something similar, until they have sex with one, and some generalized virgin stuff till a first time with one or the other.

Also, possibly separately, the ability to ask the appropriate sex if they want a baby/ask for a baby, ask for sex without getting pregnant, ask for sex without getting pregnant in a way that guarantees risky intercourse anyway, or other risk related dialogue.  For those using Procreation it may only come up on a "dangerous day" or for Hentai may come up anytime the pregnancy risk is above, say, 10% (or all the time). If that is too difficult, just having it as an option could work and only take them when there is risk.

Finally, and this may be somewhat difficult, some race related stuff...say specific comments between altimer and nords if those partners are detected, or mer of any other sort and Orcs, or whatever...expressing curiosity about Orc men, or beast race females, or what have you.  The lusty argonian made may be refereced if either partner is an Argonian female, for example. I have no idea how tough this would be in papyrus and may be more difficult then it is worth. If someone wanted to take it up, though, I am sure we could have a hilarious thread suggesting dialogue.

One idea I had could be something where cum had some effects on someone if they came in their mouth or vagina.

Mouth from anything: 1 Health or Energy, unsure

Mouth/vagina from a Nord: minor resist cold

Mouth/vagina from a Redguard: Cure poison

Mouth/vagina from a Breton: minor resist magic

Mouth/vagina from an Altmer: minor magicka

Mouth/vagina from a Bosmer: cure disease

Mouth/vagina from a Dunmer: minor resist fire

Mouth/vagina from a Argonian: minor health

Mouth/vagina from an Orc: Energy restore equivalent of a mead

Mouth/vagina from a Troll: minor regeneration

But some negatives

Mouth/vagina/anus from a vampire: Chance to contract vampirism

Mouth/vagina/anus from a werewolf: cance to contract lycanthropy

Mouth/vagina from a Spider: minor weakness against poison

Mouth/vagina/anus from a Drauger: minor weakness against cold

Mouth/vagina from a Falmer: minor Weakness against fire

Dragon should do something special but unsure what.

Just a start of an idea

Planning on starting Player Slave Skyrim (like SD but without the Sanguine element). Player being defeated will result in slavery. Likely to go the same way as PSE for Oblivion. After a while a mobile slaver (or hunter) will come along and buy you (or attempt to kill your captor and claim you for themselves). Mini quests associated with your captor type/location and potentially longer quests when bought from the main slaver camp.

Likely to take much longer though as I sadly have to work for a living now. :P

Planning on starting Player Slave Skyrim (like SD but without the Sanguine element). Player being defeated will result in slavery. Likely to go the same way as PSE for Oblivion. After a while a mobile slaver (or hunter) will come along and buy you (or attempt to kill your captor and claim you for themselves). Mini quests associated with your captor type/location and potentially longer quests when bought from the main slaver camp.

Likely to take much longer though as I sadly have to work for a living now. :P

This, Mr. Crane, would be absolutely awesome!

To All of the Amazing Modders out there...

THANK YOU!!!!!

You all have made such great content for these already awesome games and I'm proud to call myself a fan of everyone's work.

I do have an idea for a possible quest were the ethos of the player can be tested and he or she can be given a special weapon/armor set based on certain decisions throughout the quest. It definitely would give a level of immersion that so many RPG's lack. 

So I have an idea, and I'm willing to put in the time to learn how to make it, but before I do I wanted to throw it out here and see both what people think of it and how feasible it actually is:

Dibella’s Curse

The Brief:

Inside the inner chamber of Dibella’s temple in Markarth, next to the golden statue, you find an amulet. When you pick it up, a notification will appear letting you know that you notice an odd glow from the amulet, and holding it is making you feel a little hot and heavy. Then, if you either wear the amulet or leave the temple with the amulet, you enter into a dialogue with the voice of Dibella where she chastises you for taking a sacred artifact and that you have to pay a penance that will last until you return the amulet to the sybil.

From that point forward the mod will act like a cross between Defeat! (I meant Aroused) and Random Sex, only with more variation - anything from lewd comments to mild groping to sex (oral, vaginal or anal) will randomly occur with almost everyone you encounter. This will continue until you speak to the sybil and beg forgiveness.

Details:

Obviously this is going to require the Sexlab framework, MCM, and some new animations. I’m thinking you can’t turn the effects off via a menu, since at any time you can return to the sybil and end the quest.

If you return the amulet, or it’s stolen from you or lost, the amulet will reappear back in it’s original place (but you’ll still need to beg forgiveness to close the quest and stop the effects). In the case of it being stolen, maybe it should remain in the thief’s inventory for a bit of time to give you the chance to take it back from them. In any case, a notification will appear telling you the amulet has been returned to it’s rightful place.

It would also be interesting to have the various Dibella worshippers and priestesses react upon seeing you wearing the amulet in some way (point and laugh? throw some angry dialogue your way? brawl, and if they win the brawl, have them take the amulet from you?) I wouldn’t want them to get into a real fight, no need to force the player to unintentionally kill someone who may be needed for other quests or mods.

Another thing I’d like to see is a tie in with the Achieve That! mod where the player gets achievements depending on what they’ve done or had done to them, the amount of times said act has been done, the amount of people, and maybe even the amount of places (“Whore of Winterhold: What stamina! You’ve gone and screwed a whole city full of people! I don’t know whether to be ashamed of you, or impressed.”)

In the settings, I’d like to allow the player to narrow down what genders (or creatures) the mod applies to, and whether it works interracially or not (maybe in your head-canon a khajit would never find a nord attractive).

I’d like to also make it so the curse doesn’t take effect during combat (both to save your character some grief and to avoid clashing with mods that activate only through combat). Maybe sneaking should also turn it off, to avoid it happening during thief or assassin activities (and thereby alert the whole place to your presence).

I’m already looking into creating custom animations because, really, no groping yet? So that’s one thing. Other than that, any suggestions, modifications, criticisms, or pop-my-bubble-this-will-never-work blanket statements welcome. I do realize this will be something of an uphill battle to make, and will take a great deal of time to make it work well, I'm just not familiar enough with modding to know if it's all possible or not - I'd rather not get halfway through only to realize that a key part of the idea is impossible.

Ok, here's an idea that's probably not going to get much love, but it needs to be thrown out there anyhow.

We have controllable schlongs in Skyrim, equippable schlongs for females, and cumshots that support schlongified females... but what about the other side of the equation? So when I saw the thread for Realistic Vaginas for CBBE I thought... hey... wait a moment...

Equippable realistic vaginas for Men.

Maybe even optional plugins for male pregnancy in the more popular pregnancy mods. Why should only the MtF get all the love?

post-209844-0-96258600-1384579775_thumb.jpg