Since there is dragon sex now, How bout a mod that shows What kind of affair your mother had that caused you to become dragonborn LOL!!

Heres how imagine it:

Theres a dialog option with parthanax to ask about how you became dragonborn, he says he dont know and gives you some info on possibilities of finding out, yada yada.  You eventually find an elderscroll in a cool place, you return to parthanax and open it.  Then it will have the effects like when you opened the regular elder scroll, with the screen overlay and stuff and wisked away to diff time/place, and you can look around as your mom is having relations with the dragon hahaha.

Also b4 the actual sex scene with the dragon it would be cool to see other scenes with dialog between mom and dragon to show how the affair got started and developed.  but either come up with good dialog/story/scenes or leave that part out.

I would be willing to right the story and elaborate on more details if someone wanted to actually make this mod.

How is SexLab? Were threesome animations made yet? Any new features since LPK? I've been browsing the download section for a while, a see tons of new things.

There are two threesome iirc, though sadly no "real" double penetration :( So it should be the new goal of all non-modders to ask nicely whenever the opportunity arises until some talented animator takes pity...

Oh, there actually is a "gangbang" animation with up to five draugrs, if you are into such things. Creature sex. Sexlab has it now. Extra slimy, extra furry.

All that's really needed, as far as I am concerned, are more quest-heavy mods like Oblivions Crowning Isle/Blackmail/Slave Encounters, hopefully lore-freindly and not too unintentionally funny/anachronistic...

But I am pretty sure there are a lot of these things to cum...ah come, in the future. 2014 - the future! No flying cars though...

It would be great if there was a way after every time your "defeated" by an orc, you'll be transported

over to an orc camp where you'll be breed by the orc chief, and after impregnation you'll be passed around camp until you give birth.

the only chance to escape would be a mini game shortly after birth, if u don't escape you'll be breed over again..

I would really like a mod using SL Arousal! MCM configurable for options concerning what sexes MM/FM/etc with settings for Arousal levels when NPC's will accept sex through dialog (possibly different levels for oral/normal/anal) and an additional setting for when they will just take what they want from you. The goal being when I go streaking around Whiterun/Solitude/etc, and the NPC's arousal reaches a high enough level, I will be raped, possibly trained on etc. It could also be used to "seduce" a particular NPC if you were careful with how and when you exposed yourself raising their arousal level.

First...I have done (lots of) personal mods for Morrowind, some for Oblivion, and am steeling myself to dive into Skyrim...Papyrus has kind of thrown me a bit...I'm not accustomed to having to use a separate program to just open and examine a script...and am still trying to figure out how to do that in a way that will let me read it (notepad ++ gave me some readable script and some less than information-rich symbols, Geck gave me nothing, and...I'll figure it out eventually) my point:

I'm wanting to create a sexual alchemy mod...something akin to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/190-outdated-loverslovejuicemucus-10/ ...if one doesn't already exist?....so when I finally figure out how to read the blessed script...what should I be looking for to create a "check" function for sexual activity that will trigger adding ingredients to the player's inventory? Do the script functions in the Skyrim CK work similarly enough to Oblivion CS to (if possible, with permission) borrow some of the Lover's love juice scripting?

Secondly....

Ok, here's an idea that's probably not going to get much love, but it needs to be thrown out there anyhow.

We have controllable schlongs in Skyrim, equippable schlongs for females, and cumshots that support schlongified females... but what about the other side of the equation? So when I saw the thread for Realistic Vaginas for CBBE I thought... hey... wait a moment...

Equippable realistic vaginas for Men.

Maybe even optional plugins for male pregnancy in the more popular pregnancy mods. Why should only the MtF get all the love?

attachicon.gif3799b9aace096a1e22a3fe7ca9ced65a.jpg

I SO want this - equipable vaginas or a transgender race that includes a masculine body with the receptive genital arrangement. I am no good at creating models from scratch or I'd volunteer to help make that happen...just wanted to add my voice to the "yes, please" contingent on that....

Here's a suggestion. I don't know if anyone's thought of it before. 

Forced Marriage mod. Mainly for Female characters.

With a couple of different paths:

1) Someone takes a shine to you and knocks you over the head. You wake up, bound and gagged and in a clandestine Temple of Mara. Perhaps a place where shotgun weddings, elopes and ... forced marriages take place. You are married against your will. Perhaps you are even restricted to your new "husbands" home until you give birth to a child. 

2) You're in a bit of a corner, financially, and an NPC suggests that they'll pay your way out (of a bounty or just the cost of a new sword...) if you agree to marry them. Much of the scenario would run like the latter half of Scenario #1. You are free after the birth of a son.

3) Well, you are the Dragonborn. What Jarl wouldn't want you to give him fine, healthy sons with an inheritable trait of being Dragonborn. Your children could be the next Emperor!

a) You happen to be at wrong place at the wrong time. Sharing a drink with a Jarl sees you knocked out and then carted off to the Temple of Mara. Congratulations, you're now the Bannijarla of Whiterun!

b ) You are kidnapped by a bounty hunter and sold to a Jarl as a wife. 

4) You're now the Thane of Province X. Though... you do understand that the Jarl can give away your hand in marriage to any of his other Thanes, should he so desire. Or you can choose one yourself to marry. But make your decision quickly!

How does that sound?

1) Someone takes a shine to you and knocks you over the head. You wake up, bound and gagged and in a clandestine Temple of Mara. Perhaps a place where shotgun weddings, elopes and ... forced marriages take place. You are married against your will. Perhaps you are even restricted to your new "husbands" home until you give birth to a child. 

2) You're in a bit of a corner, financially, and an NPC suggests that they'll pay your way out (of a bounty or just the cost of a new sword...) if you agree to marry them. Much of the scenario would run like the latter half of Scenario #1. You are free after the birth of a son.

3) Well, you are the Dragonborn. What Jarl wouldn't want you to give him fine, healthy sons with an inheritable trait of being Dragonborn. Your children could be the next Emperor!

a) You happen to be at wrong place at the wrong time. Sharing a drink with a Jarl sees you knocked out and then carted off to the Temple of Mara. Congratulations, you're now the Bannijarla of Whiterun!

4) You're now the Thane of Province X. Though... you do understand that the Jarl can give away your hand in marriage to any of his other Thanes, should he so desire. Or you can choose one yourself to marry. But make your decision quickly!

How does that sound?

Could make a good SD2 plugin.   I remember some old Abbot and Costello movie or something like it where the hill folk would consider you married or courting if you did something that anyone else would consider normal.   Maybe you could have the Dragonborn stumble into a marriage by accident.  

Dragonborn:  "What do you mean 'married'?   All I did was buy you a drink."

Hill person:  "Yep... but you turned to the left under a full moon with a owl hootin'.... wez'za married!"

How does that sound?

1) This is something I'm going to create. No matter if you are married or not you will be married by a slaver and when you are sold to a new master. This will serve as a purpose to threat you the way they like w/o getting in trouble with the guards.

2) This is unlikely to happen. Unless you play some special mods where money could be an issue. On my first playthrough I ended up with something like 600k gold just by picking up everything and selling it.

3) That is a nice idea and could be lore-friendly when you saved Tamriel from Alduin and/or ended the civil war.

3a + 3b) I don't like this idea. The jarls should not be involved in any kind of blackmailing you. Well maybe, if you did not end the civil war and walked into the wrong city I could agree with such an idea.

4) For me it doesn't sound like a good idea. Why should you get an disadvantage when you you were helping the province?

My 2 coppers.

I would really like a mod using SL Arousal! MCM configurable for options concerning what sexes MM/FM/etc with settings for Arousal levels when NPC's will accept sex through dialog (possibly different levels for oral/normal/anal) and an additional setting for when they will just take what they want from you. The goal being when I go streaking around Whiterun/Solitude/etc, and the NPC's arousal reaches a high enough level, I will be raped, possibly trained on etc. It could also be used to "seduce" a particular NPC if you were careful with how and when you exposed yourself raising their arousal level.

My mod will use SL arousal. I integrated it into the first quest of my mod and it works like a charme. I use it mainly for deciding how you can react to topics. If a NPC does make a dirty offer, you can't refuse it while you are aroused. On the other hand you can't accept it while you are not aroused.

My mod will use SL arousal. I integrated it into the first quest of my mod and it works like a charme. I use it mainly for deciding how you can react to topics. If a NPC does make a dirty offer, you can't refuse it while you are aroused. On the other hand you can't accept it while you are not aroused.

Well I look forward to hearing more about/checking out your mod then! I wish I knew how to mod, but I am trying to learn. About to test my first custom NPC if it works she will be a SL aware NPC sharing my bed in Breezehome. But I have serious doubts it will work on my first try hehe.

we need a condom mod that works with mods like procreation and defeat. maybe even working girl. another thing we need is in procreation make NPCs able to get pregnant through rape or just sleeping with the spouse. finally we need the children for the procreation mod to actually do something like the children from hearth fire or something

we need a condom mod that works with mods like procreation and defeat. maybe even working girl. another thing we need is in procreation make NPCs able to get pregnant through rape or just sleeping with the spouse. finally we need the children for the procreation mod to actually do something like the children from hearth fire or something

is it possible to make "the joy of perspective" into sexlab framework im not sure if anyone ask this question before since in new here, it will be great if that mod works.

Ashal just announced that he had figured out how to make a first person sex view work so you should only have to wait for the next release of the framework.

hi i know this has probably been suggest but what about a compainion dominatrix/domination mod... so u can be a sub or a slave to your companion like the mod from Fallout: Los vegas sexout 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/35-msex-veronica-ds/

basicly like this mod but for skyrim... make things more interesting with having a compainion.. since theres alredy mods to whore yourself and your compainion out.. but i havnt found a dominatrix mod for skyrim.. 

Hello

I never played Fallout (not my cup of tea), but otherwise I agree completely with selinoria. Right now we have a lot of really beautiful mods for Sexlab (by the way Ashal you are a god. thank you!) where Dovahkiin can be raped, can prostitute, female Dovahkiin can be pregnant... but neither mod for enslaving Dragonborn or dom follower shouts sometimes that he/she dont care killing dragons again, he/she look into the distance and say, you see there 's a tavern ? This is exactly where I want to go do a very dirty things on your account NOW!

Or ehm something like that...

There is a very promissing mod (if you are lucky): Sexlab Mind Control but it seems that the author has more mods = sloow uprgades. Maybe because of my bad English, it seems like complain about , but it is not - its just ultimate waiting game :(

And second one is ofc great Sanguine's Debauchery, but that mod is now broken ... no matter what I do, always eventually something goes wrong.

Please we need some dominant nps (followers or not), please :idea:

omg thats a lot of english, hope someone understand

Portable Vaginal Storage!

I envision this to work somewhat like the Dremora Butler from the Dragonborn expansion. Basically, you'd go into your inventory and select a "Uterus Storage" item (maybe that actually looks like a uterus), then close out all the menus. Once closed out, a menu pops up that asks if you want to use your vagina for storage. Selecting yes opens up a new inventory/chest menu in which you can place or remove your items. The weight of all inserted items is kept track of, and a portion of that weight (say; 1/2 or 3/4ths) is added to the "Uterus Storage" item. (So if you cram too much stuff, you'll still eventually be over-encumbered). Also, certain weight thresholds will trigger progressive abdominal stretching - basically using the same body suits/scaling that pregnancy mods already do.

As a bonus (and for extra functionality), since the items aren't technically "on your character", anything tagged as stolen shouldn't be confiscated by the guards upon arrests. So if you botch a theft, just cram all your illicit goods up your coochee and turn yourself in.

There should also be an option for men to allow them to cornhole items (giving the same functionality to both genders), though perhaps missing the distended belly since nobody has yet made male pregnancy mods.

If I had this mod, I would totally fill my Vagina full of Spiders.

post-209844-0-95087600-1385598628_thumb.jpg

Edit: And you know....

That'd be a damned good start to a full unbirthing mod in and of itself. You'd need a spell to shrink (setscale) the target, and some custom animations to show the insertion - then disable the actor and add a token to uterus storage (which makes it automatically distended/weighted). Removing the token would enable the "birth" animation and re-enable the actor nearby. For best effect, a custom nude-suit which showed deformations/struggling would have to be made, but is by no means necessary.

I'm curious, I've been looking through the download list and I'm wondering, is there anything like a "SexLab Reward"? I see lots of prostitution type mods, but what I'm thinking of is more like, you do a vanilla quest for an NPC of the opposite gender and as part of the reward, your character can have sex with them.

For example: When you first go to Riverwood you can get the Golden Claw quest from Lucan Valerius. After retrieving the claw and returning to Lucan Valerius, in addition to the gold he gives, you also now have the option of having sex with him, or alternately if your character is male, having sex with his sister, Camilla Valerius.

Basically a kind of "if you rescue the girl you get to have sex with her" theme or idea. Does a mod like this exist out there?

I have been using Hentai Pregnancy mod and its seems pretty stable and allows npc to also become pregnant, the children leave much to be desired, however. My idea would be the first born of the dragonborn would come out a baby, not a child and a member of the graybeards would appear at the end of the birth offering to raise, protect and eventually train the baby. After a period of time the player could return to High Hrothgar to claim their offspring as a companion. I have seen a mod already made to have young followers.