hi people! i came across this site while looking for adult games to play. I played good girl gone bad bad, elisa's summer, bad memories, and a little bit our red string. i'm interested in games w lesbian scenes, might be bdsm, not really into incest or anything extreme. any recommendations? 

4 hours ago, AhyokaRedwolf said:

Hello everyone, I'm Ahyoka. I've been playing Skyrim since it first came out and before that (like many of us) I played other ES games. It's safe to say, I pretty much live in skyrim at this point. Of course, it goes without saying that my games are modded to death by now too. IRL,  I am a wheelchair using, metalhead brit, in her middle forties (and still kinda confused by that) You could argue that Skyrim gives me a sense of something I lack in real life. My needs have increased over the years and coping with that has been a chore. Running around fighting bandits is a great outlet!

Anyway... Hellloooooo!

3 hours ago, nazthelass said:

hi people! i came across this site while looking for adult games to play. I played good girl gone bad bad, elisa's summer, bad memories, and a little bit our red string. i'm interested in games w lesbian scenes, might be bdsm, not really into incest or anything extreme. any recommendations? 

Welcome to LL to you both! Grab some files, read some threads and settle in with the rest of us. ?

Hi guys ❤️

I've been a subscriber for soooo long but never introduced myself. I'm a French user of The Sims 4 ans Skyrim and I have been using your wonderful mods / contents for years and im in love with the LL comunity

I also create some 3D stuff and for some time now I have been thinking about creating sexy clothes for the sims. Do you know where is the best place to open a topic to receive your suggestions? 

I am currently working on this kind of clothes and I think it could have its place here:

1 hour ago, BlueCraving said:

Hi guys ❤️

Welcome to LL and to "coming out" from just lurking! :)

I think it could have its place here

It looks like it to me too

where is the best place to open a topic to receive your suggestions? 

Right here:

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/76-the-sims-4-general-discussion/.

If you have a general idea of what you think you want to do and want specific feedback the Thread can be set up with a poll.

Good luck!

Hi.

....Anyways yeah I joined just so I could download some mods for one of my games, decided to post here and there a bit. Decided to post here now. Honestly didn't realize this was all about the NSFW stuff until after joining and wandering the forums. xD

Anyways I'm not a huge modder, but...I love them video game bewbs...

As for modding in general, I've mostly messed with simple stuff, such as custom music in Smash. I've tried messing with Blender since I found out that I could export created characters from Koikatsu. Thought about trying something out with that, but...I can't even follow video tutorials without running into some weird issue. Go figure, would've been cool to try and mess with custom models in other games using your favorite anime girl. (was hoping a Senran Kagura game but apparently custom models are a nightmare...?)

Anyways, I dunno how active I'll be around here, or if I'll end up leaving at some point, but...hey. lol

On 3/18/2021 at 9:40 PM, Joeynator3000 said:

Hi.

Anyways, I dunno how active I'll be around here, or if I'll end up leaving at some point, but...hey. lol

Hello and welcome to LL!   We have a great many lurkers, some who I say hello to based on their low post number....yet they have been here longer than me, so we welcome all levels of participation.  

LL has many NSFW mods, but it also has become a place for those whose mods make others nervous (such as slavery mods which ....can end up bringing unwanted attention) so you will find a number of SFW mods here as well.  

As for modding, much like construction and home improvement. anyone can do it as long as its 1) not really complicated, 2) you have the right tools and most importantly 3) nothing goes wrong.    So  don't worry about it, use the technical forums here to find advice if you like and jump in!

BTW, I recognize your avatar only from Hentai brothel....one of the best flash brothel games out there.....because there aren't alot.   She is usually my second working girl.

9 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Hello and welcome to LL!   We have a great many lurkers, some who I say hello to based on their low post number....yet they have been here longer than me, so we welcome all levels of participation.  

LL has many NSFW mods, but it also has become a place for those whose mods make others nervous (such as slavery mods which ....can end up bringing unwanted attention) so you will find a number of SFW mods here as well.  

As for modding, much like construction and home improvement. anyone can do it as long as its 1) not really complicated, 2) you have the right tools and most importantly 3) nothing goes wrong.    So  don't worry about it, use the technical forums here to find advice if you like and jump in!

BTW, I recognize your avatar only from Hentai brothel....one of the best flash brothel games out there.....because there aren't alot.   She is usually my second working girl.

....lol, yeah the anime girl in my avatar isn't from a hentai. It's Megumi from School Rumble. xp

Also yeah I dunno if I'll ever get into making mods myself, and it seems people here randomly hate Koikatsu for some reason...? >.< Bleh, I dunno...

On 3/20/2021 at 2:24 PM, Joeynator3000 said:

....lol, yeah the anime girl in my avatar isn't from a hentai. It's Megumi from School Rumble. xp

Also yeah I dunno if I'll ever get into making mods myself, and it seems people here randomly hate Koikatsu for some reason...? >.< Bleh, I dunno...

Welcome to LL. I hope you find at least some of what you're looking for.

46 minutes ago, LanXuAnbaby said:

oh i think i could say hi first here before i upload mods

Good plan. I think that you can't upload here anyway until you've made sufficient posts and been here long enough that the little hand that shows up on the bottom of your avatar disappears.

33 minutes ago, Joeynator3000 said:

@Psalam, thanks...yeah looks like I'm out of luck here...dunno if I should try "bumping" my Koikatsu thread or not...*sighs* Oh wellz...TwT

Just keep posting. It will help.

BTW when you use the "@" sign to notify someone you have to pull it down from the dropdown menu that shows up when you start with it. So, @Joeynator3000 will not get you notified BUT @Joeynator3000 will. Note how the name is highlighted when done properly.

14 minutes ago, arliel said:

It was suggested I say "hi" here, so here I am... :)

LOL

Personally, I'd thought you were already doing quite a lovely job at engaging and spurring discussion all over, but then hey...  WhaddoIknow?  xD

So..  Hi!  

15 minutes ago, Kitty said:

LOL

Personally, I'd thought you were already doing quite a lovely job at engaging and spurring discussion all over, but then hey...  WhaddoIknow?  xD

So..  Hi!  

Haha, thanks,
Yeah, I noticed a lot of areas are kind of stagnant and some areas didn't have any replies for a few months, but I thought fuck it, why not.
Yes, I swear, though admittedly less in typing... people who first meet me in RL don't expect it at first. Must be the innocent looking face.