On 11/15/2020 at 4:03 AM, steelpanther24 said:

Some might, but I am sure there are a number of people here who would love a chance to see them as well.  Welcome to LL!

I started...and when I had to stop for I have no more time I had 565 pages ready...but only in german :D

23 hours ago, Sara2008 said:

I started...and when I had to stop for I have no more time I had 565 pages ready...but only in german :D

There are a fair number of German speaking users here, and some should speak better German because no matter when your family left Germany (1850), you are still German (told to me by a young, attractive and helpful woman at the ticket counter in Frankfort International Airport).

13 hours ago, CyanBunnye said:

Hi!
I'm a naughty naughty gurl! back to the lab for more TES mischiefs ! Now hand over the schlongs this is a holdup, everyone in the air hands on the ground OR I SHOOT

Wait.....what? You want me to do what???   Welcome and you are definitely the type of person who makes this site a unique and fun place!   You will hopefully find (and even add your own) mods to tickle your fancy wither it is  Oldrim, Newrim and/or Oblivion.  

1 minute ago, steelpanther24 said:

Wait.....what? You want me to do what???   Welcome and you are definitely the type of person who makes this site a unique and fun place!   You will hopefully find (and even add your own) mods to tickle your fancy wither it is  Oldrim, Newrim and/or Oblivion.  

Thank you panther of steel twenty four, that's a very kind reply, kinda making my day tbh. I'm terrible at modding though but we'll see!

2 hours ago, Amanda2114 said:

hi

2 hours ago, Amanda2114 said:

hi

Welcome to Loverslab! You don't have to repeat yourself to be heard here (or if you do let me know and I'll see if I can fix it). Finds some mods for your favorite game, join a club, look at the Big Board of Fun (way down at the bottom of the main page) and play a game. Anyway, glad to have you.

4 hours ago, jimi20 said:

Hi! just joined today. My purpose of joining is to learn more about Crusader Kings 2 social/intimate modding. With the original mod creator's consent, i hope to share my personal modifications in the near future with everyone here. Thanks a lot!

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find a lot of similarly minded people on this thread:

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/286-paradox-games/

and it's subforums. Enjoy yourself!