4 hours ago, SomeoneForgetable said:

Aloha, I'm normally here for Sims, but I just recently got Skyrim SE and I'd like to get started on perverting my fond memories of this game.

I am going to probably need a lot of help

Aloha! You'll find a great deal of help in doing just that in the Skyrim SE forum. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with the NSFW content.

16 hours ago, Doug-E-Fresh said:
  1. Hi
  2. Is there a way to filter out/block certain tags when searching for mods? I would like to block EU4 converter related mods from showing up in CK2 mod searches.

There is a discussion thread that might answer your question:  Navigating LL for Newcomers (and Others)

I am surprised to hear that there are any CKII mods that relate to the EU4 conversion.    I figured only about 4% of CKII players ever get past 200 years, but I may be biased.   

Finally and most importantly welcome to LL.  I hope you will find this a unique and welcoming community.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DragoHot52 said:

Hola soy nuevo ....no se como funciona muy bien porfa ayúdame

Bienvenidos a LL. Es posible que desee ver esto:

3 hours ago, DragoHot52 said:

Hola....alguien que hable español...

No está en español pero se puede traducir fácilmente.

16 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Welcome to LL!   I see you have hit the right forum topics to begin your learning.   I look forward to seeing some of your work posted here!

Thanks! Nexus is very strict so i moved here in search of better modding support. Right now i am trying to learn how to insert dialogues and adding custom effects with SL triggers. The best thing about Skyrim modding is that 99.9% of its mods made so far nicely fulfill any general or specific purpose user requirements so the only thing that is left now is to add some more custom immersive options in game.

Recently the conversation options with Lydia has been made more immersive - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38473  so i'll also try to add my own dialogues like creating proper, diverse proposal scenes with custom followers, since the usual - interested in me, are you ? sort of line has become way too old. The genius modders have already created the best possible frameworks for newbies to experiment further beyond than what was originally anticipated during Oldrim days. Alongwith dialogue construction, i am also aiming for creating my own effects with SL Triggers as well as using it to start another Mod effect like by joining it with I need mod so that player feels hungry or tired effect after going through certain events.

Now where should i begin ?

On 1/26/2021 at 6:00 AM, Tin22 said:

Now where should i begin ?

As always you should  begin at the beginning, but I see you already found the forum topics that may give you some tips.   Of course, as Oldrim and even FO4 are pretty old, activity goes in waves.   My last FO4 mod (and only one published) was way back in 2019 and I haven't even loaded up any Beth games for a while.   So, while LL is more welcoming, it is still a rather small group of active posters and modders.    

Oh and welcome to 2020 won.