Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Shockwave12 said:

HI been looking for tk 17 stuff since mods garden went down  i have some of the old mods from 7.5 if anyone is interested 

Hello and welcome to LL! I believe that you may find what you're looking for here:

 

 

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, NeroClaudiusCaesar said:

Hello all.

 

How do you follow people on here?

 

Hi to you too. You can't follow anyone at the present. You might do it in the future but it depends on Ashal.

 

 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

 

Hi to you too. You can't follow anyone at the present. You might do it in the future but it depends on Ashal.

Oh okay, thanks. Looking at people’s profiles some had followers, so it was disabled? Does Ashal run the site?

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, NeroClaudiusCaesar said:

Oh okay, thanks. Looking at people’s profiles some had followers, so it was disabled? Does Ashal run the site?

 

Yes it is and yes he does :)

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

 

Yes it is and yes he does :)

I wonder why. 

Thought I just didn’t have enough posts or something 

Link to comment

Hi All,

 

I'm new(-ish). As in I've probably been here once or twice before. However, for the life of me I can't remember my email, nor my username. Only the fact I got along with most everyone here... Then? Then, my primary SSD drive died... (so there went my primary (fyi; one should always test that your Raid 1 mirror can... in fact. boot up). Well, nothing good is happening and prices are whatever so I'll just use my Laptop. That blew a charge capacitor. aka it turns of the led on the OEM charger itself.

 

I swear, be it a full drive image or a snapshot...

Loosing bookmarks, logins, text files, installed programs and even basic desktop settings is an utter nightmare and "Trusting" the "cloud" must be the ultimate act of blue pill self deletion.

 

I suppose the old expression of "Things you own... End up owning you. -Tyler Durden" is more valid then most of us would care to admit.

 

Good to be here.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

Hi All,

 

I'm new(-ish). As in I've probably been here once or twice before. However, for the life of me I can't remember my email, nor my username. Only the fact I got along with most everyone here... Then? Then, my primary SSD drive died... (so there went my primary (fyi; one should always test that your Raid 1 mirror can... in fact. boot up). Well, nothing good is happening and prices are whatever so I'll just use my Laptop. That blew a charge capacitor. aka it turns of the led on the OEM charger itself.

 

I swear, be it a full drive image or a snapshot...

Loosing bookmarks, logins, text files, installed programs and even basic desktop settings is an utter nightmare and "Trusting" the "cloud" must be the ultimate act of blue pill self deletion.

 

I suppose the old expression of "Things you own... End up owning you. -Tyler Durden" is more valid then most of us would care to admit.

 

Good to be here.

And it's good to have you here! :)

Link to comment
18 hours ago, PIMMI said:

Hello together!

It depends on which BS you want to get rid of. You will probably have better luck asking on the Skyrim General Discussion Forum too! Welcome to LL! ?

 

1 hour ago, darkerSol said:

Hi ^_^

I actually like your text decoration toolbar, it's much easier than any mail service :)

BTW, How do I change my profile pic?

It's intuitive but you have to have been a member for a certain length of time and posted a specified number of times before the site will allow you to do so. I am not being coy - I can't be specific since it changes. However, if you note you have an icon with a small palm on your avatar (which I don't have). When that disappears you will have access to all the LL "goodies."

 

Welcome to LL! ?

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Beirsam said:

After YEARS modding several games with this forums awesome work... I would like to say... hello!

 

And Thank you ofc.

 

11 minutes ago, fancongconsrat said:

finally hot tired of lurking. hi all. ^)

Welcome to LL! We're glad to have you! :)

Link to comment
47 minutes ago, Starlet Moon said:
Bonjour, je suis Moon. I am happy to join this amazing community. ?

Welcome to LL! There is quite a large number of Francophones here. If you are interested you can meet a number of them here:

 

Link to comment
  • Guest changed the title to Say Hi!
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use