• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 

Long time lurker here, I've decided to jump in and give this stuff a shot. I've played Skyrim for many years, and have dabbled lightly with character mods, preferring to really push for super high quality/smooth visuals and maximum stability.  

So why not throw away the stability part, and start playing with character mods? :) 

2 hours ago, 403GT said:

Hi everyone, 

Long time lurker here, I've decided to jump in and give this stuff a shot. I've played Skyrim for many years, and have dabbled lightly with character mods, preferring to really push for super high quality/smooth visuals and maximum stability.  

So why not throw away the stability part, and start playing with character mods? :) 

Welcome to LL!

Why throw away stability when you can have it all?

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

Welcome to LL!

Why throw away stability when you can have it all?

Sadly, I'm finding that many of the mods are eithe requiring the DLC, or LE/SE.. i'm still rocking Oldrim.  

Still, I'll keep trying, there are some hidden gems here and there... 

40 minutes ago, 403GT said:

Sadly, I'm finding that many of the mods are eithe requiring the DLC, or LE/SE.. i'm still rocking Oldrim.  

Still, I'll keep trying, there are some hidden gems here and there... 

Then be forewarned. Most mod authors ASSUME that you have the DLC even if they do not list it as a requirement. You may get some CTDs simply from missing masters (i.e., DLCs).

19 hours ago, LewdWanderer said:

Morning lads,

Happy to be here, I must admit the idea of modding Skyrim to this extent had never occurred to me.

Now I'm too far down the rabbit hole to turn back, even difficult as it can be to start, here's hoping this turns into an educational chapter.

6 hours ago, Beelzebozo said:

Hello, been lurking for a while. Finally decided to say something.

Welcome aboard! ?