17 minutes ago, nachtdaemmerung77 said:

Hello everyone!

Some people may recognize my name from the Nexus, but I thought it would be nice around here too ?

I know you. You are that modder who makes some wicked followers for Skyrim. Welcome.

5 hours ago, godsp33d6 said:

Hi my name is famous anonim......joke.

Im nobody just wanted say HI if this is allowed XD.

Ah, since I am a dad, I just keep all my jokes in a dad-a-base........rather than saving them as my avatar name.

There have been a few changes since 2017 when you joined...but only a few.     Just don't ask Kendo for his opinion on the matter.   Saying hello is still marginally allowed, as are great dad jokes.

7 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Ah, since I am a dad, I just keep all my jokes in a dad-a-base........rather than saving them as my avatar name.

There have been a few changes since 2017 when you joined...but only a few.     Just don't ask Kendo for his opinion on the matter.   Saying hello is still marginally allowed, as are great dad jokes.

Say the one joined in 2014 with 0 files on this website.You are the joke here.

7 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

10 minutes ago, godsp33d6 said:

Say the one joined in 2014 with 0 files on this website.You are the joke here.

You know what's not allowed is rude and insulting behavior. Please just let this rest here.

@godsp33d6 Welcome to LL! Saying Hi! is not just allowed it's encouraged. Enjoy the site!

@steelpanther24 I appreciate your welcoming of newbies. It's nice that I don't feel like I have to do them all.

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

You know what's not allowed is rude and insulting behavior. Please just let this rest here.

@godsp33d6 Welcome to LL! Saying Hi! is not just allowed it's encouraged. Enjoy the site!

@steelpanther24 I appreciate your welcoming of newbies. It's nice that I don't feel like I have to do them all.

I didn't tried being rude or anything him started this.When you trying be nice there always someone like him.

1 minute ago, godsp33d6 said:

I didn't tried being rude or anything him started this.When you trying be nice there always someone like him.

I appreciate what you say, now let it drop. I did the best that I could to take any sting out of it. A lot of this is just that when you read remarks, as opposed to hearing them in conversation, a lot of nuance is lost. Many issues occur because someone meant something as a joke or hyperbole and it was taken at face value.

Welcome back and enjoy the site. ?

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I appreciate what you say, now let it drop. I did the best that I could to take any sting out of it. A lot of this is just that when you read remarks, as opposed to hearing them in conversation, a lot of nuance is lost. Many issues occur because someone meant something as a joke or hyperbole and it was taken at face value.

Welcome back and enjoy the site. ?

Sure is fine by me.Thanks alot for warming welcome :)

Greetings, I have come from another realm where everyone loves to wabbajack someone. No really, I've come to say Hi to Loverslab since I finally decided to be a member of this welcoming community. I've been wondering, lurking, and deciding for a long time now whether to join or not. I'm glad I finally made my decision. Cheers loves! ;)giphy.gif

On 7/20/2021 at 4:30 PM, devil_joy said:

Hi

Hello and glad to see you have joined us at LL!    Hope to see your comments in some of the forums.....or just lurk and enjoy, whichever is more suited for you!

On 7/22/2021 at 2:56 AM, trstngllrdo said:

Greetings, I have come from another realm where everyone loves to wabbajack someone. No really, I've come to say Hi to Loverslab since I finally decided to be a member of this welcoming community. I've been wondering, lurking, and deciding for a long time now whether to join or not. I'm glad I finally made my decision. Cheers loves! ;)giphy.gif

Hey glad you opted to join!   We do have a diverse audience, but we seem to have levels of empathy and respect that is absent many other sites.    I am looking forward to your contributions.

? Hello everyone, my name is Brisbane Australia, which is the same name of my own city.

Brisbane is located in the eastern side of Australia by the coast and by world standards is a small city of around 1-2 million. 

But we have most things available here as any normal city along with internet.

In Brisbane I enjoy playing The Sims 3 and although an old game now I like the various mods that are available.

Here is a picture of Brisbane, there is a river that runs through it called the "Brisbane River", that boat in the middle we call a City Cat, it's a public ferry.

387b81_52b606672ec2488b93525b34b5c8c3f6~