Hello! I'm new here.
Got here looking for sex mods.
I use WickedWhims and MC Comanda Center.
Those two are great.

But beyond those two, most packages are from way back when and they do not work... Developers stopped work on them and they haven't been updated since they were released.
How do I separate the chaff from the wheat?

Form example, the The Real Gen penis from simdulgence does not work with the 1.74.59.1030 together with Lummia stuff and in a week we have another update.

Am I being to picky since most of the content is for free?

I just wanted them to work... 

Thank you everyone!

20 hours ago, BrunoColli said:

Hello! I'm new here.
Got here looking for sex mods.
I use WickedWhims and MC Comanda Center.
Those two are great.

But beyond those two, most packages are from way back when and they do not work... Developers stopped work on them and they haven't been updated since they were released.
How do I separate the chaff from the wheat?

Form example, the The Real Gen penis from simdulgence does not work with the 1.74.59.1030 together with Lummia stuff and in a week we have another update.

Am I being to picky since most of the content is for free?

I just wanted them to work... 

Thank you everyone!

Hello and welcome to LL!

Hopefully you can find answers in the forum discussion group below:

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/

Unfortunately, this particular forum is more of a welcoming mat, so the ones to pay attention to it may not have the answers you are looking for.  

However, there was an active discussion on modding, the slow down in modding, etc. here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/145534-modders-what-are-we-modding-for/

As for being picky, not really, as modders can't catch every bug, even though  we might say "but I have gone through every line of code twice!!".  

I hope the above links will give you hints and suggestions on getting your mods to work!

On 5/21/2021 at 10:15 PM, jimcim said:

Hi! oldtime lurker here :lol:

I have finally decided to jump in oblivion modding. Such an ancient game but wow, still so much popularity. Guess old is gold afterall~ :cool:

Thankzzz :smiley:

Welcome and glad to see you jumped in!     The lack of good moddable AAA games is making several of us regress to older games, though I haven't open up Oblibion for going on a decade, it is good to see the modding community is still active.

21 hours ago, _GreenTomato_ said:

Hello everybody! I haven't been on a foum in, like, 10 years so I've become a boomer in these things lol

Well welcome to LL!  I hope you sought out this site rather than stumble upon it.   It can be a bit jarring to those who are .......normal?

On 6/7/2021 at 11:32 PM, Xinius said:

Yo~ :classic_biggrin:

15 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Well, hello there!

8 hours ago, dakmanok said:

hi

Hey guys! Welcome to LL! Join us for some mods, thread discussions and games! ?

On 6/23/2021 at 3:14 AM, gg4was said:

Hahaha i love the community engagement. bravo

Great, looking forward to you jumping in as well.    The engagement goes in starts and stops, usually tied to release of a new game or a great sale on an older game.

On 6/23/2021 at 6:28 AM, Katjul said:

Hello . I'm glad to find you. I don't know how to create. Thank you for everything you do.

Hello!   Good news, you just created a post so now you know, and knowing is half the battle.   Look forward to seeing more of your posts throughout the threads!

Heya everyone! So I've been a lurker in shadows for the past few years and now I've decided to join here. This community really is interesting and got a lot of good people to talk with and lots of adult mods which I've been using some of them for a couple of years. So yeah nice to know y'all!

1 hour ago, jinsitsu said:

Heya everyone! So I've been a lurker in shadows for the past few years and now I've decided to join here. This community really is interesting and got a lot of good people to talk with and lots of adult mods which I've been using some of them for a couple of years. So yeah nice to know y'all!

:classic_smile: Hi jinsitsu

Welcome ? :coffee:

Judging by your avatar, it's just a bit sad that we don't have that much mods for the Witcher games around here. 

Edited by worik