On 10/10/2020 at 8:03 PM, PsychoMachina said:

Hey everyone, long time no see.  How is everyone doing?  Anything new I missed out lately? It's been, I'm guessing, over a year so I guess I have some catching up to do.

Anyway, just stopping by to say 'Hello'.

Welcome back!   Be sure to check out the more busy forum posts to find out how  the most active people are doing.   A few modders have left for various reasons, and we all seem tobe waiting to see how modding support will be  handled now that Bethesda has fallen (or sold out) .    We may be heading back to the early 2000s, when coders were the only ones modding.

11 hours ago, Sanguine Rose 666 said:

Ello mellow~

An a   _i back to you!   Welcome and post a bit, though it looks like you have gotten the hang of it with 51 posts so far!   Good to see you here and active!

10 hours ago, AC2436 said:

Betteln geht mir auf den Sack

Warum, Was ist den los?  Welkommen und   (that is the limit of my German ) jump around and read the forums!   While I don't know of any that are in just a language other than English, I hope you will find something that you will enjoy!

19 hours ago, jxhhxcjdzkjdc said:

Hi

Hello and welcome to LL! 

17 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Sup

How is it going!  

16 hours ago, Ma Ri said:

ohayo

Ohayo gozaimasu  (or whatever time of day it is where you are).  Nice tat for which game?

14 hours ago, Sev11 said:

Sup guys, was thinking of getting a loverslab tattoo, if you guys were going to get one where would you get it?

I would get it from a licensed artist certainly.    That is what you meant right?   Otherwise, I can't get a tat since I have not been on a ship that has sank (well  while I was onboard).

3 hours ago, ardittheanimefan2006 said:

u love horny stuff, or muscle girls?

toobig smile.jpg

Horny stuff, sure but not muscle girls. I'm an old American who prefers soft females.

BTW, probably best not to do follow up conversation on this thread since it isn't what it's for. You can open another thread with just that question, even do a poll if you like. If you're only interested in my opinion, though, you probably ought to just PM me.