Yeah, hi there. Been around here for quite some time, always downloading kinky stuff and all that. Since having started modding Skyrim, I have been around more often, so I guess that's a good time to say 'hi'. Let's see what kind of crazy adventure this'll be here in LL. ?

On 3/31/2021 at 11:07 AM, ChaosCircle said:

Hi, I'm just a guy building a web-based adult game. :p

Hey, welcome to LL!  Hopefully you will provide us (in another part of the discussion board, not here) with more info on how your game is coming along.

21 hours ago, GhostofLucrezia said:

Hi. first timer. Let's hope i survive :P

Well, I am sure that we are mostly harmless......mostly.     Also, always remember the truth about life:

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/xpXAl8pndCc?t=892

2 hours ago, CProd said:

Yeah, hi there. Been around here for quite some time, always downloading kinky stuff and all that. Since having started modding Skyrim, I have been around more often, so I guess that's a good time to say 'hi'. Let's see what kind of crazy adventure this'll be here in LL. ?

Sweet, which one are you doing SSE or oldrym?  I have been debating getting back into Skyrim, but am on my fallout 4 kick right and......well ok... it is Skyrim, just with nukes and lasers.

On 4/9/2021 at 4:03 PM, Rator86 said:

Hi there, its very sad that modsgarden is down atm. Although it seems to be a longer downtime, im glad to see a supporting community here. Lets have a good time all together. Peace

Every site has its down time, but I am glad you found this site and hopefully it will be more than what you could ever want!   Welcome to LL!

18 hours ago, Ria4307 said:

Hello

Hello to you!  Come in and grab some mods, join in some conversations and generally enjoy the rather diverse community here!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Shockwave12 said:

HI been looking for tk 17 stuff since mods garden went down  i have some of the old mods from 7.5 if anyone is interested 

Hello and welcome to LL! I believe that you may find what you're looking for here:

23 minutes ago, NeroClaudiusCaesar said:

Hello all.

How do you follow people on here?

Hi to you too. You can't follow anyone at the present. You might do it in the future but it depends on Ashal.

2 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

Hi to you too. You can't follow anyone at the present. You might do it in the future but it depends on Ashal.

Oh okay, thanks. Looking at people’s profiles some had followers, so it was disabled? Does Ashal run the site?