Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

8 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

Thanks for the ideas! Dunno, I feel like it's more related to the "get up" part of the mod as opposed to the rest of the animations. My character is simply stuck on the floor for quite a while before suddenly popping up as opposed to using the stand-up animation like before.

I use DAR and Nemesis, and it's worked before with those mods. Maybe the new motion pack has a new animation or priority change? Something that makes it so Nemesis can't find the animation anymore? ?

DAR and FNIS here... so not DAR related.  It's possible Nemesis just doesn't like it, but I'm kind of thinking that with as many people using Nemesis as there are, it isn't likely (but no experience there).

Have you tried just starting a fresh game with the same load out, and see if it continues?  There could be an upgrade related break, which that might help confirm.

3 hours ago, gopherdude said:

I've noticed a lot of the mods here require the Baka Motion Data Pack, but the only links I've found to that bring me to a broken Patreon page that doesn't exist. Anyone have a link for it that works?

They did add it to LL when Patreon went down:

Hello, not sure where else to go and I haven't seen anyone else with this exact issue so I'm hoping it's simple.

When my PC gets taken below the hp threshold to start a Defeat sequence, she T-poses and my game crashes.

I know how it sounds, but I've tried all the fixes I know before posting; I've double checked I have all the updated and appropriate versions. I have all the mod requirements, including DAR and AMR. I have all the animations enabled and registered. I've run FNIS about 100 times, as well as Wrye bash just to be sure.

When the animation is supposed to start, Serana falls as intended but PC does not. Animations and Defeat itself both work fine if I surrender or another mod starts anims. I have NPC v NPC turned off. I haven't purchased AE, so I'm technically on 1.6.640 if that matters, but everything claims to run fine on that version.

If there's something I'm missing please let me know!

On 6/2/2023 at 6:35 PM, TheUnchosen00 said:

Hello, not sure where else to go and I haven't seen anyone else with this exact issue so I'm hoping it's simple.

When my PC gets taken below the hp threshold to start a Defeat sequence, she T-poses and my game crashes.

I know how it sounds, but I've tried all the fixes I know before posting; I've double checked I have all the updated and appropriate versions. I have all the mod requirements, including DAR and AMR. I have all the animations enabled and registered. I've run FNIS about 100 times, as well as Wrye bash just to be sure.

When the animation is supposed to start, Serana falls as intended but PC does not. Animations and Defeat itself both work fine if I surrender or another mod starts anims. I have NPC v NPC turned off. I haven't purchased AE, so I'm technically on 1.6.640 if that matters, but everything claims to run fine on that version.

If there's something I'm missing please let me know!

If you have or had any similar mod to this it couse conflict,even if disabled...Also update SMP if you use it!

28 pages is a bit much so can anyone explain whats was the compability issues that have been "Solved the compatibility issues with BaboDialogue"   ?

Because I installed BaboDialouge and have also SexLabAdventures installed and when a rape hapens the sl scene starts normal but after undressing the attackers they get kicked away no clue whats the reason.  never happend before if I remember right.

Could it be the load order or are these mods not compatible?

4 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

28 pages is a bit much so can anyone explain whats was the compability issues that have been "Solved the compatibility issues with BaboDialogue"   ?

Because I installed BaboDialouge and have also SexLabAdventures installed and when a rape hapens the sl scene starts normal but after undressing the attackers they get kicked away no clue whats the reason.  never happend before if I remember right.

Could it be the load order or are these mods not compatible?

DefeatBaka will detect Babodialogue in the load list and internally reference "BaboDialogueFaction" from babodialgue. DefeatBaka assault events will not trigger If a NPC defeats you in combat and has that faction.  That will let babodialogue resume its special defeat scenes.

If other mods have "Defeat" scenes based on low health or "bleedout" with no integration code, then those will conflict will defeat or babodialgue.

anyone know how to make list of the creature full instead of half 
after starting a new game i installed this and choose list of enabled creature theres only half in it
i just had this in maybe 3or2month ? i was wondering why my char standing still while defeat occur , well the creature not listed 
excuse my english 

I  have an issue with surrendering, after I surrender and go through the sex scene, the npc or npcs would just follow me around without attacking me or anything it also makes all other npcs and beats passive around me. The only way to make it snap out of it is by doing a defeat clean up but it happens again everytime.

What I'm gonna ask is silly, but is it possible to use 2 defeat mods? Like this one for "Player as a victim" and everything else disabled, and Bane's defeat for just "npc vs npc" and other stuff disabled? 

Edited by Kruggar
On 6/13/2023 at 11:47 PM, Kruggar said:

What I'm gonna ask is silly, but is it possible to use 2 defeat mods? Like this one for "Player as a victim" and everything else disabled, and Bane's defeat for just "npc vs npc" and other stuff disabled? 

Lord be my witness for I am sinning.

Yes, but it's likely to be unstable. I'm currently using naked defeat and Yamete 4.3.2 together. Naked defeat to handle player and follower group defeat, and Yamate for mid combat defeat for 1v1 player, follower and NPC. I'm not sure what's "Bane's defeat" is but if it's the original defeat, then no, this mod overwrites that mod.

5 hours ago, mcnv said:

Lord be my witness for I am sinning.

Yes, but it's likely to be unstable. I'm currently using naked defeat and Yamete 4.3.2 together. Naked defeat to handle player and follower group defeat, and Yamate for mid combat defeat for 1v1 player, follower and NPC. I'm not sure what's "Bane's defeat" is but if it's the original defeat, then no, this mod overwrites that mod.

i'm also using 2 defeat mods, naked defeat and defeat baka edition in my case, i use baka for the regular bleedout defeat and naked defeat for the surrender type defeat with extra scenario, it takes a bit of tweaking but it works and it's rather stable if you know how to use them.  Now what the op was asking when he was asking if it was possible to run banemaster defeat with baka, i don't think it could work, they are pretty much the same defeat version with too much overlaps to make it work, shame though, because banemaster version is able to handle npc vs npc scenario and baka can't really.  I may be wrong, and someone may have been able to make them work together, but to my knowledge, it's either using baka if you want the struggle anim, OR Banemaster version if you want it to handle npc vs npc

Edited by erynyes
On 6/21/2023 at 6:15 PM, jb136 said:

Does anyone know if this mod works with Nemesis yet? I'm not interested in creature animations, just the Player vs NPC animations, specifically the capture mechanic

it works, and nothing is stopping you from using both fnis and Nemesis together.

Is NPC vs NPC straight up disabled in this version of the mod? The page says it's buggy, but I've heard people say that the author disabled it themselves even if you try to turn it on in the MCM. It'd explain why I've never been able to make it work even a little, despite everything else working fine. Seems a little weird though to have a note suggesting the player disable it if the author already did so forcibly. 

Edited by Punccline
On 6/22/2023 at 9:35 AM, mcnv said:

it works, and nothing is stopping you from using both fnis and Nemesis together.

Hey thanks for the reply. I unfortunately can't seem to get the chokehold animation from defeat to work. Many people on this topic have talked about how nemesis doesn't work with this mod (I assume they're talking about the chokehold animation), and someone opened up a dedicated thread here a few years ago:

I have both Nemesis and FNIS, and I can run them concurrently following the many guides on the internet. But the only way I can get the chokehold animation to work is if I use FNIS without using Nemesis at all. I tried again and it still doesn't work as of now.

Like the person in that forum said, all the other animations work for me without any issue.

The chokehold animation is the main reason I use this mod.

Thanks again for the response. I look forward to any assistance from anyone here.

Edit: I'd also like to clarify, it doesn't matter how many mods I have installed. It behaves the same with the full gamut of my mods or if I have a barebones set up (just this mod, it's requirements, and a few base mods like ASLAL). Therefore, I can't see it being a load order issue.

Edited by jb136
On 6/24/2023 at 1:53 AM, jb136 said:

Hey thanks for the reply. I unfortunately can't seem to get the chokehold animation from defeat to work. Many people on this topic have talked about how nemesis doesn't work with this mod (I assume they're talking about the chokehold animation), and someone opened up a dedicated thread here a few years ago:

I have both Nemesis and FNIS, and I can run them concurrently following the many guides on the internet. But the only way I can get the chokehold animation to work is if I use FNIS without using Nemesis at all. I tried again and it still doesn't work as of now.

Like the person in that forum said, all the other animations work for me without any issue.

The chokehold animation is the main reason I use this mod.

Thanks again for the response. I look forward to any assistance from anyone here.

Edit: I'd also like to clarify, it doesn't matter how many mods I have installed. It behaves the same with the full gamut of my mods or if I have a barebones set up (just this mod, it's requirements, and a few base mods like ASLAL). Therefore, I can't see it being a load order issue.

For anyone else who's struggling with this, I haven't figured out a solution. But I have been doing some research and troubleshooting.

The first thing I figured out is that this problem exists with every version of defeat that I can find, Baka or the original SSE conversion. Tried converting the original LE files myself and had the same problem.

I looked through the nemesis discord and couldn't find anything mentioned about Defeat. But I did figure out that it appears that Nemesis has all sorts of problems with generating paired animations from many different mods. The animation file that this chokehold animation uses is DefeatPASleeper.hkx, which appears to just be a copied and renamed version of the vanilla animation file "paired_h2hsneaksleeper.hkx" found in the default game files. This is a paired animation, and the FNIS instruction set appears to be calling for it as a paired animation.

I don't know much about FNIS instructions, making animations, or really about modding, I've learned all this in just the past few days. But perhaps one of the talented mod authors who like this mod and want to transition from FNIS to Nemesis could use this information to implement a fix.

Perhaps there's a way to change this mod's scripts so that it triggers the vanilla sleeper animation in the vanilla files instead of the copied and renamed version of that same file named "DefeatPASleeper.hkx." That way nemesis doesn't receive any instruction to generate a paired animation. Maybe the mod would then be "compatible" with FNIS, though I have no idea if Nemesis messes up the vanilla paired animations.

I'll get back to anyone if I think of a solution, but I am by no means experienced in creating skyrim mods. I could be diving down an unrelated rabbit hole, too. My biggest thing is only stealing other people's mod and creating my own stuff for my own use. I usually don't upload any of it because it's such low quality hacky shit and I have no time or intention of supporting any of it.

Edited by jb136