Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

On 9/25/2023 at 8:55 PM, NikitaRGX said:

Going to confirm that I'm having this exact same issue too. Using the SE Elin race, enemies can peform grappling animations but no sex animations play, both aggressor and victim.

Then that is working as expected, as Safado, above.
Lentil's issue was more that Defeat would not activate but Sexlab was working., which is opposite to what it should be with the Elin race.

On 9/3/2023 at 11:24 AM, EcIipse said:

I can't surrender in combat for some reason. Whenever I'm fighting someone, I spam K, but nothing happens. I have ran FNIS and everything. I also have a follower, if that affects it somehow.

there's a few things you can try that works every time for me:
(1) make sure you've enabled creature animations in sexlab MCM settings (if the someone is a beast)
(2) make sure you've enabled and then registered all animations in sexlab animation loader MCM
(3) reconfigure defeat. it's an option in the main MCM page for it.

typically the problem occurs when you've enabled defeat before sexlab, ingame.

okay, here's a weird one: everything was working fine last save game but this new game is having issues with the aggressor going into combat mode right after the PC has begun stripping for the sex animation. sometimes the npc will have his weapon inhand during the sex animation too. 
I've tried placing defeat's esp at the bottom of the  mo2 load order, and i tried the left pane order as well. no joy. even tried FNIS hail mary run but nada.

it's strange because the npc will go into combat mode after the assault but won't attack the PC immediately if in LOS. It's almost as if the npcs are trigger happy now.

edit: ran elephant's script latency tester for this issue and was getting 80ms consistent so no script bloat

FIXED: looks like i just needed to reapply JSON data in defeat's mcm

Edited by majorfreak
8 hours ago, Yliiz said:

just a question about file name being called a patch. does this mean i need the original or not?

Which "Filename" is called a "Patch"?  It is a patch for Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition?

Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE is stand alone, no need for original.  Maybe you mean the compatibility patch included in the installation for Baka Motion Data Pack 1.2V.

3 hours ago, safado said:

Which "Filename" is called a "Patch"?  It is a patch for Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition?

Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE is stand alone, no need for original.  Maybe you mean the compatibility patch included in the installation for Baka Motion Data Pack 1.2V.

i think its the way mo2 names files somehow it defaulted to calling it a patch. so it might be a patch or not but the manually installed file is not called patch

On 9/26/2023 at 5:07 PM, norsepagan said:

Having an issue getting assaults to happen. My character is knocked down and I can do the struggle minigame, but the attackers never talk to my character or start the assault, they just go back to their routine and don't do anything.

prolly missing animations?

On 9/26/2023 at 11:07 AM, norsepagan said:

Having an issue getting assaults to happen. My character is knocked down and I can do the struggle minigame, but the attackers never talk to my character or start the assault, they just go back to their routine and don't do anything.

having the same issue. player victim with humans works horribly in general i've found, though creatures are fine.

humans walk around and never interact after surrender, and if they do rarely, or theyve knocked you down, theyll do whatever animations and then just kill you after (not, as far as I can tell, intentional, more they just go back to being hostile insantly).

annoyingly this is the only defeat mod i know of that allows surrender, the main thing i want, but getting working with humans is a nightmare :v

3 hours ago, peanut404 said:

having the same issue. player victim with humans works horribly in general i've found, though creatures are fine.

humans walk around and never interact after surrender, and if they do rarely, or theyve knocked you down, theyll do whatever animations and then just kill you after (not, as far as I can tell, intentional, more they just go back to being hostile insantly).

annoyingly this is the only defeat mod i know of that allows surrender, the main thing i want, but getting working with humans is a nightmare :v

If you want a better patched SL Defeat and can let go of Baka animation for the defeat events, switch to the SL Defeat Bane Master version.  You need to save clean and reclean with ReSaver to switch to another version of Sl Defeat.  A new game also works.

Spoiler

Defeat 5.3.6 is standalone, it does not require Defeat 5.3.5

ChangeLog Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 18092023

• Fixed a potential dialogue conflict with Submissive Lola: The Resubmission
  • Fixed a cause of occasional hangs where the Aggressors don't initiate Assault dialogue with the player after Knockdown/Surrender
  • Fixed Aggressors, ignoring followers until hit when the Player is downed
  • Fixed Surrender scenes hanging in Strugglebar state at the end of assaults 
  • Followers will no longer stand around looking bored during Surrender scenes
  • Fixed MCM hotkeys being in an inconsistent state after Import or Reconfigure (Also the custom struggle bar color is now saved)   
  • Fixed Downed followers intervening as Witnesses
  • Fixed some link errors and grammar in the English interface file (sexlabdefeat_english.txt)
  • Fixed a condition that could cause Followers to stop combat when the Player is Defeated
  • Fixed the follower down first re-agro bug
  • Fixed compilation errors in some dialogue script fragments and populated a number of empty script properties
  • Fixed the Surrender key getting unbound issue
  • Fixed MCM Knockdown duration setting not working for followers
  • Fixed Defeat's Essential Player function failing when in None Locations
  • Tidied up some dialogue grammar - mostly in DefeatPlayerQST and regenerated SEQ File

• 2 weeks later...